Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!! - Page 98
Page 98 of 185 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 ... LastLast
Like Tree1016Likes

Thread: Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sean73Hk View Post
    what street do you live on again?
    HaHa. The car's in the garage and definitely locked.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 50BMGDUDE View Post
    Heard dealer cost is $2060.00. The Dealers selling on Gougebroker are making a tidy profit..
    Prices will come back to earth after a little while. Should settle around $2400.
    Indreams84 likes this.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chefsache View Post
    Prices will come back to earth after a little while. Should settle around $2400.
    That's true, and instead of waiting for that I just bought an HK94 for less than some of the SP5s are going for on gunbroker. Never been a better time to buy them, or a worse time to sell them.
    sickness and Indreams84 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freeride1 View Post
    That's true, and instead of waiting for that I just bought an HK94 for less than some of the SP5s are going for on gunbroker. Never been a better time to buy them, or a worse time to sell them.
    I don't know about that. I still think the best time to buy them was in '87 or so. Probably the worst time to sell them was right around '93.
    GPSIG likes this.
    Own: HK91, SR9, PSG1 clone, SP5k, G36k, HK416, P30L, 2x P8, 2x P8A1, USP9, USP9 FDE
    Future: SP5 inbound

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sickness View Post
    I don't know about that. I still think the best time to buy them was in '87 or so. Probably the worst time to sell them was right around '93.
    Fair point. I just grabbed a 94 with an A2 & A3 plus a pile of mags for $3900. Figure SP5 retail + the accessories and I paid a few hundred premium for a pre-ban 94. Well worth it IMO.
    sickness likes this.

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's really nice! How do you like the rail? I'v been deciding between that one or the dakota tactical one.

Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    Picked up mine yesterday.

Attachment 247090

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KillaICM View Post
    That's really nice! How do you like the rail? I'v been deciding between that one or the dakota tactical one.
    I really like it, I have no complaints- I haven't used it much yet though. I do really like the DT one as well, so I think you can't go wrong with either- the DT was out of stock when I was looking to order so it made it an easy choice for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Indreams84 View Post
    A little update for those scrambling to make calls- I had a few client cancellations yesterday and spent a healthy part of the day calling nearly 125-150 of these dealers (Premier Stocking and Stocking alike). Just like in medical sales, succinct and direct but friendly. Also worth noting I worked from East Coast to West Coast, with the bulk of those in stock or incoming happening in the lower Midwest and South East.

About 4-5 had in stock, of those 4 were charging north of $3k and the other being bought at MSRP the minute I called.

About 25-30 had incoming allocations for 1-2 guns in the next couple weeks, all being spoken for. Some of these I asked to put me on their list for next shipment as they were not gouging and selling for $2200-$2300.

About 5-10 were very candid and stated they were putting their allocated units on GB due to inflated prices being fetched.

2 had me on their list for #1 but their price was > $3000 so no thanks.

About 3 had incoming with just one allocation in the next few weeks and reasonably priced aka <MSRP or 2700 (Would not take payment info) and would notify me on arrival.

About 70 had heard of the SP5 but did not input requests to their HK rep and would mention it to them or their distributors at their leisure (not promising).

The last 20-30 were either disconnected lines/out of business/or uninterested in what an SP5 even was (worth noting these shops are listed as HK premier stocking dealers LMAO)

The end summary is that I suspect another influx of SP5s next month or thereabouts with much more realistic prices. I would have loved to have a picture in front of my Xmas tree with one of these wearing a Ho-Ho-Ho sweater on...but if need be I can wait. More are coming.
    Nice work! While I only called about 10 shops, my experience had a similar break-down. I'm on a couple of lists, but as far as 5th on one list, so I'm not holding my breath.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sickness View Post
    In ‘87, screw buying the 94, you could have bought two sears with transfer stamps for that price!
    sickness and freeride1 like this.

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 50BMGDUDE View Post
    Heard dealer cost is $2060.00. The Dealers selling on Gougebroker are making a tidy profit..
    That's what the distributor I go through is selling them for.

Depending on the size of the distributorship, I've seen fluctuation in pricing on items. Nothing crazy; $20 or so.
    If you can't be safe...be deadly.

Page 98 of 185 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links