HKPRO Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!!

379K views 2K replies 276 participants last post by  Chargerdude70 
#1 · (Edited)
#901 ·
Thank you guys for all the info! Very helpful. I ordered from Brownells on Dec. 3 mid morning. I was about to start calling around but it was just too easy to just click on the “pre-order” button, get a fair price, and roll the dice. (Plus they won’t charge the credit card till it ships!) I’ve spoken to CS twice and they both said “mid to late January”. Let’s hope that works out and they get enough guns for all the pre-orders. Having a SP5k sbr I almost convinced myself not to jump on the Sp5 bandwagon but who are we kidding...

#907 ·
Just picked up my SP5 and it looks great! Nice finish and 2 30 round mags. Going to be sweet with a SB Tactical stock.

#917 ·
Lots of differing information out there. A LGS who sells a ton told me this when I asked about being put on a list:

from what HK tells me, any gun store will be lucky to get more than one in the next 6 months.

He said it wouldn't be worth it to put anyone on a list. A handful of other stores were willing to put customers on a list. Several others were like "uh, we don't know".

#918 · (Edited)
I don’t know, just going by what I was told. I’m out no money and if one comes up prior to, I’ll buy that one as well. But to post a rebuttal about dealers only getting 1, many have posted in here of their purchase dealer have multiples and there is a sale of consecutive numbered pairs from one seller on Gunbroker to support that.

#931 ·
Got mine today from my local dealer, I had put my name down about two weeks ago and it came in today. First, and so far only, SP5 they expect in. Serial number in the low 250s. No manual. Finish is comparable to my SP5K.

Anyone know for sure if the SB HKPDW brace will fit????

#936 ·
Has anyone watched the InRange SP5 "Time Trial" video?

Ian has a new (as of November '19) Gearheadworks/Choate collab brace.
Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part Automotive window part

I didn't know an appropriate subforum to start a thread on the brace, apologies in advance if it's a major faux pas to drop this in the middle of a busy thread.

Do any of you with previous HK94/MP5 history have experience with this style Choate stock? I'm googly-eyed over this brace, anticipating my SP5 soon from Brownells.
I think it looks good... would be very disappointed if the lockup had a lot of slop though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.