HKPRO Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!!

379K views 2K replies 276 participants last post by  Chargerdude70 
#1 · (Edited)
#1,069 ·
Received this email earlier...

"We have your order that you placed for the H&K SP5 at the discounted price. We will keep your order active but please understand that we cannot provide an ETA when we will be able to fulfill your order. We are at the mercy of Heckler and Koch and they do not provide ETA to their dealers and they allocate the SP5 Sporting Pistol in small limited quantities. Because of this it may take 3-6 months or more to ship your order out to you."

Good news is my other order is shipping tomorrow.

#1,080 ·
I wish I never saw this thread! I have a Dakota Tactical D54N and just got a RDTS MP5F built and wanted one of these bad! I think I just found one..called around everywhere and then aim surplus popped up on the list. Checked and there was one in stock for 2500. We'll see if it goes through but it shows out of stock now!

#1,110 ·
I could see this being true with the nature of HKs batch shipments.

For you Texas people I was told by an employee that Rays in Dallas received a handful of them but they were throwing on GB one at a time. Like someone else mentioned, the little FFLs are getting the $$$$ on as long as they can. Its hard to blame them. It makes you appreciate (and remember for your next purchase) the folks like my LGS that just priced them below MSRP like every other gun in the store.

#1,090 ·
the 1/2 ×28 and 3 lug are part of the barrel. no removing a so called adapter. would probably require a barrel swap. also they have chosen the 1/2×28 which now makes it factory correct for the sp5. so changing it to the 32 thread now makes it what the mp5 was . but if they made the mp5 now it looks like it would be the 28 thread. so in my case I see the 28 as fine. 4 threads in a inch ( which is only 2 threads in the length that they are threaded) isnt a big deal breaker for me.

#1,094 ·
I received the same email. Originally, when it was out of stock, they quoted a price of approximately $2,300. Pricing is going to be a roller coaster, Economics 101, enjoy the ride!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.