HKPRO Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!!

379K views 2K replies 276 participants last post by  Chargerdude70 
#1 · (Edited)
#1,657 ·
Anyone local to Salt Lake City, I would recommend going in and dropping a deposit of 20% at Doug's Shoot n' Sport. I did with mine and was pushed to the top of the line because I was a "serious" buyer with skin in the game and was lucky to pick it up two days later. I got mine for 2339 + local tax. They were be the best price I could fine after calling all the LGS in a 100 mile range. Everywhere else was MSRP or marked up.

They do not take deposits over the phone. Must be in person which was a bummer.

#1,658 ·
Doug's Shoot n' Sport

How long ago did you get your SP5 at Doug's? My buddy went into Doug's a few weeks ago and saw they had one in stock but it was not for sale. I think the one they had in their shop was in the 600 or 800 serial # range. What serial number did you get if you don't mind me asking? I had to contact a dealer in West Virginia and Louisiana to find any in stock.

#1,665 ·
Well my LGS just got in two yesterday- one sold on gunbroker immediately and I picked up the other one. I really wasn't looking for another one, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to pick up a second SP5. Serial 1778.

Fit and finish is the same as my first one, but this one came with a yellow SP5-specific leaflet that wasn't in the first one.

This is an expensive way to pick up extra HK mags.

#1,683 · (Edited)
So those who are on waiting lists: are those shops requiring deposits? I've finally started calling around locally and the first couple want a $500 deposit. So If I get on the wait list at 5 shops, I've got $2500 tied up. I can cancel, but if it ends up taking 6 months... I did one because their price was $2400. Passed on others, pricing near $3k.

#1,684 ·
I put deposits on those who asked, only two shops of the many I called asked for it. One was for $50.00 and other for $100.00. Both refundable if I purchase from another shop. I would think those that ask for it feel they will get them. Shops don't like giving money back. And on top of that, it weeds out the tire kickers so to speak. I guess all depends on how serious you are and how fast you want it.

#1,690 ·
Told you guys it would only be a matter of time before hk started to offer stocks and other replacement parts.
Next let's hope to see barrels oh and diopters would be nice too.
So get these stocks while they are hot!
BTW guys here paying way over stupid have set the bar.

#1,699 ·
The F style A3 stocks do lock up well and look cool as well as giving extra LOP over the std A3.
However the cheek weld on all A3 stocks is just ok and does not give you the comfort of the A2 or the B&T.

Reactions: apdrvr and fatmat27
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.