Rumors around HK launches for 2020? - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Rumors around HK launches for 2020?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apdrvr View Post
    I'd like to see a SP5SD, to compliment the SP5 family.
    That would be outstanding. Even a factory SP5/SP5K SBR would be a good start. Does anyone know the restrictions they had to agree to in order to get the German govt to allow exports of SP5K and SP5?

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It will be nice to see HK make a new rifle, Maybe something with a more recent caliber.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Well, there's the 433 which should have a version out of the box in .308/7.62mm NATO called the 231, which could, like the FN SCAR 17 series, be rebarreled in stuff like 6.5mm Creedmore, 260 Remington and other rounds compatible with a .308 Win. platform. It'd also be nice if it came out in other rounds compatible with the 5.56mm platform like 6.8 SPC, 6.5 Grendel, and .224 Valkyrie.

Alas, any commercial applications for the 433 will probably have to wait for the German Army to adopt it (hopefully sometime early next year), and Armed Forces/Law Enforcement in Germany and Europe and even North America will probably initially take priority over commercial sales.

Not to mention that Germany's version of the ITAR treaty makes getting much of anything out of there without Gov't approval a PITA. Even Japan dropped most of their firearms export restrictions in 2015.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

MG4...nuf said
    NUARTYBOY likes this.
    Thomas Jefferson -
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    "Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Honestly, I'd like to see a new run of MK23s and various USPs. (I still need a 9/9c and maybe a .40C)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

MP7 , one can wish lol
    NUARTYBOY likes this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TechOps View Post
    That would be outstanding. Even a factory SP5/SP5K SBR would be a good start. Does anyone know the restrictions they had to agree to in order to get the German govt to allow exports of SP5K and SP5?
    +1 here

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GAMMA CT15 View Post
    As SHOT show approaches, has anyone heard any rumors around new products from HK?

An RMR cut slide option for VP9 and P30 line would be my hope.
    Dang it, SHOT show is always the same week we're at Crash My Playa in Mexico.
    Hidden Content

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would like to see a carry/compact version of their H&K p30 . Something that has grip height no more than 5 in or so. In other words a medium size version It would also help if they improve the trigger. In my opinion the subcompact P30sk is to blocky and feels like a brick. I don't know why they had to make the current P30 grip height the size of the Sears Tower.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

All I want from HK at this point is a long slide 10mm. Until then, the 1911 platform will have to suffice.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Sponsored Links