SP5K US Trigger pack recommendations, Extended safety, and more questions.

Thread: SP5K US Trigger pack recommendations, Extended safety, and more questions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default SP5K US Trigger pack recommendations, Extended safety, and more questions.

The SP5K is a confusing little animal, technically a pistol, I hope to build into a rifle, with a short barrel. Soooo we'll stick this topic here and see if it gets moved (EDIT: And we're back)

For 922r purposes I need to track down a trigger pack with US internals. If I could get a nicer trigger pull in the process that wouldn't be terrible. I don't know where to look besides hkparts, and would just be taking a chance on how good/bad that particular offering is. What advice can you guys offer on a trigger pack with US internals?

Also, I can't seem to find an extended left side safety lever that would correctly fit my SP5K lower? The only ones on hkparts say specifically they don't work with "0, 1 lowers" I believe that is the lower that comes with the SP5K, is it not?

Further...is there an SP5K style lower that offers "safe/semi/auto" markings and maybe clipped/pinned while we're at it?

Thanks for any direction you can offer me. I'm new to this stuff....I know where I want to go just not how to get there!
    Last edited by RadioActivity; 05-05-2020 at 07:16 AM.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

you need an ESSL lever for the Ambi trigger pack.
    for the pictogram housing, you will need an SP5K specific housing.

both parts can be found on HKparts.net.

for 922r, im not sure on what you'll need but if you plan on going all out, I'd recommend a B&T barrel to go the K-N route and ask your builder about what they recommend for USA Made parts.
    Hk 416D 10.4"
    Hk MR556
    Hk MR556 SPR
    Hk MP5K-N
    Hk MP5-N A3
    Hk MP5-N A2
    Hk USP9 COMPACT
    Hk USP9 CUSTOM COMBAT
    Hk USP9 SD
    Hk USP9 EXPERT
    Hk P2000 4.1 LEM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sextus I appreciate the input, there are two, one German in origin, left side only and OOS.

And yet another, looks the same, but states "not for 0,1 lowers" sure looks like it is...

https://hkparts.net/product/0-1-exte...set-p17229.htm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Edit - womp womp, seems this trigger is for SEF lowers. Ugh.

https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/M...S-123p6391.htm
    Last edited by RadioActivity; 05-05-2020 at 08:08 AM.

Sponsored Links