• 1 Post By AGG
  • 1 Post By flybynt
  • 1 Post By bystok

Thread: 2020 USPSA Carolina Classic Sponsored by Blue Bullets

HK Shooting Team
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

Default 2020 USPSA Carolina Classic Sponsored by Blue Bullets

The 2020 Carolina Classic held in Salisbury, NC is in the books. The HK SP5 had 184 A's, 27 C's, and 2 D's on the way to a 3rd Overall and 2nd Master Class finish in a tight race amongst the top 5 places. It was good to get a chance to say "goodbye" to HK Germany's Markus Stobbe as he and his wife are headed back to Germany next week. Markus finished 10th in Production and 1st in A class. His wife, who is a heck of a shooter, won C class in Production!

Look forward to seeing some of my other teammates in 2 weeks at the Georgia State USPSA Championship!

CaptRex likes this.
    Heckler & Koch Shooting Team
    Heckler & Koch Certified Armorer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Congrats and cool action shots Derek!
    bystok likes this.
    HK VP9 OR | HK P30SK | HK P30L | HK 416D 22 | HK 45T LEM | HK VP9SK-LE | HK VP9L OR | HK USC

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

@bystok ... First off congratulations! I noticed in the picture that you are now running your Aimpoint on the BT10266 mount. I checked some of the older post and didn't realize you had made this change towards the beginning of the year. I remember you were previously running the MLI mount and might have even commented on it being faster for you being able to look over the front sight.

Can you tell us why you made the change? For better Co-witnessing with the diopters sight or any other reason? I have tried a few mounts including the MLI but have settled with the T2 on a 10266 so I was interested to hear your point of view. Thanks in advance!

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HK Shooting Team
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRex View Post
    @bystok ... First off congratulations! I noticed in the picture that you are now running your Aimpoint on the BT10266 mount. I checked some of the older post and didn't realize you had made this change towards the beginning of the year. I remember you were previously running the MLI mount and might have even commented on it being faster for you being able to look over the front sight.

Can you tell us why you made the change? For better Co-witnessing with the diopters sight or any other reason? I have tried a few mounts including the MLI but have settled with the T2 on a 10266 so I was interested to hear your point of view. Thanks in advance!
    Great question! I changed the configuration to match a set up that I was going to be using in a full auto match. Due to the Scamdemic, the full auto match kept getting postponed....the raised dot it still my preferred set up as I find it to be faster....the cowitness set up is VERY busy!!!!!!

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bystok View Post
    ....the cowitness set up is VERY busy!!!!!!
    Thank you ... that’s very helpful! Agree with how busy it is looking through essentially three cylinder/holes.
    bystok likes this.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)

Nice work--- I am coming to find you in the apocalypse!!!

Tony
    bystok likes this.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

@bystok congrats my man! Also thanks for the heads up on that. I will give it a try on my Wed night match this week.
    bystok likes this.
    Thomas Jefferson -
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    "Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."

HK Shooting Team
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flybynt View Post
    @bystok congrats my man! Also thanks for the heads up on that. I will give it a try on my Wed night match this week.
    Good luck Wednesday! No prisoners....they might have the “rona”! Crush’em!
    flybynt likes this.

Sponsored Links