Awesome video of the HK 121
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Awesome video of the HK 121

  1. #1
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    flybynt's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2007
    Location : AZ
    Posts : 2,498
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

    Default Awesome video of the HK 121

    This is an awesome video of the HK 121 in action.

    All I can say is WOW!

    How many of the very best guns in the world come from H&K?
    By category, you could say virtually all are best in class.


    H & K HAS A WINNER!
    This thing sounds like a sewing machine. Where is the recoil?
    Forget the AR-15/M-16 and the M-60 .....this is the new "pig" !

    Almost no recoil as well. This beaut is a real "base of fire" !
    Best thing out of Germany since German Beer and the VW 'Beetle'. Very Impressive and stable platform. It can be fired from virtually any position including standing. Virtually no muzzle rise with a 7.62!

    Check the ease in changing the barrels as well as the very low recoil forces it has.
    Also look at time frame 3:24 for the awesome hole the gunner is making with this MG....dunno the range but its very cool!

    This link is to a video of the new German Army machine gun demo.

    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e29_1352371125
    Last edited by flybynt; 04-30-2014 at 06:16 AM.
    Thomas Jefferson -
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    "Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."

  2. #2
    AGG
    AGG is offline
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    AGG's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Location : Alabama
    Posts : 30,265
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)

    Default

    That is awesome!!!
    What scope is that?

    Tony

  3. #3
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mr.Maim's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2011
    Location : Arizona. Last in the 48.
    Posts : 3,942
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

    Default

    You guys are just coming to this video? Catch up!

    https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-talk/1...1-lmg-vid.html

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    flybynt's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2007
    Location : AZ
    Posts : 2,498
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

    Default

    Naw...I did not do a search to see if it had been posted before, its just a cool video that I thought some members might not have seen. Even if its a rerun, they are like old friends right?
    Thomas Jefferson -
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    "Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."

  6. #5
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mr.Maim's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2011
    Location : Arizona. Last in the 48.
    Posts : 3,942
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flybynt View Post
    Naw...I did not do a search to see if it had been posted before, its just a cool video that I thought some members might not have seen. Even if its a rerun, they are like old friends right?
    Just busting your chops but that barrel in the water thing (what is that, a artesian spring?) I've seen more than a few times posted on other forums.

    And the music... ugh... why do people always feel like the need to put music in gun videos. Especially German techno.

  7. #6
    Very Senior Member

    Join Date : Mar 2011
    Posts : 390
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Shot the hk121 at the Shot Show in the Mil and LEO demo shoot.
    Just incredible, it was better than any m240, mk48, or PKM that I've gunned with. I jerked the gun when doing the initial pull as I was expecting that 308 jolt. Was shocked how little recoil there was.
    I beleive there is a dual recoil spring in the bolt system that helps eat up some of the kick, that and a self adjusting gas regulator but don't quote me on that. I was too busy giggling like a school girl to remember what the HK rep was saying while I was shooting.

  8. #7
    HKPRO Professional

    Join Date : Jul 2011
    Age : 57
    Posts : 253
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Maim View Post
    ...
    And the music... ugh... why do people always feel like the need to put music in gun videos. Especially German techno.
    Because it works...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfDoQwIAaXg

  9. #8
    Teufelshund Tactical
    Marine0303's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2010
    Location : Crozet, Virginia
    Posts : 6,805
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbsmarine View Post
    Shot the hk121 at the Shot Show in the Mil and LEO demo shoot.
    Just incredible, it was better than any m240, mk48, or PKM that I've gunned with. I jerked the gun when doing the initial pull as I was expecting that 308 jolt. Was shocked how little recoil there was.
    I beleive there is a dual recoil spring in the bolt system that helps eat up some of the kick, that and a self adjusting gas regulator but don't quote me on that. I was too busy giggling like a school girl to remember what the HK rep was saying while I was shooting.
    You are correct about the dual recoil spring, which helps tremendously with the felt recoil. One of the many features that make it far superior to everything else out there.
    A titanium version was made for SOF in order to reduce the weight even greater.
    Last edited by Marine0303; 04-30-2014 at 07:30 PM.
    SF,

    James

    Heckler and Koch Certified Armorer (Heckler and Koch)
    Heckler and Koch Pistol, Submachine Gun and Rifle Instructor (Singleton International)

    Owner, Teufelshund Tactical

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    hiend's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2013
    Location : NYC
    Posts : 119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Maim View Post
    Just busting your chops but that barrel in the water thing (what is that, a artesian spring?) I've seen more than a few times posted on other forums.

    And the music... ugh... why do people always feel like the need to put music in gun videos. Especially German techno.
    Another excellent video AND SAME MUSIC, actually after this video I purchase my P30, V1
    H&K P30 Live Firing Video.wmv - YouTube
    Last edited by hiend; 04-30-2014 at 07:52 PM.
    H&K VP9
    H&k P30 9mm V1, 9mm LEM
    SIG SAUER 226R-9-SSE, SRT
    Beretta 92FS Inox, 9mm
    SA 1911 TRP Operator .45ACP

    Если жить.. то красиво.. если взгляд.. то четкий.. Если надеяться.. то только на себя.. Если любить.. то всем сердцем!
    |HK|BERETTA|SIG|SA TRP|DAN WESSON|

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •