HK MK23 USSOCOM Pistol Flyer - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HK MK23 USSOCOM Pistol Flyer

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FS1 View Post
    Co<script id="gpt-impl-0.21124324785185572" src="http://partner.googleadservices.com/gpt/pubads_impl_104.js"></script>ol and good info. Every time I take mine to the range, I always wish I had to fight my way through Zombies to get there. :)
    Careful what you wish for!!!

Tony

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes... do you guys know if they did anything like this for the HK45 or HK45c with these two buying for the update to the MK23. Also what about the 416s

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

oicani, thanks for posting this. i have seen this before but if you have one that's in excellent condition and you want to sell it i'll take it off your hands:). i would also be interested in a framed specimen if anyone has that as well.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Any possibility of providing a .pdf of the flyer? It would be nice to have a copy to go with my MK23:

If "Dirty Harry" had been made in 1996:
    "I know what you're thinking: 'Did he fire twelve shots or only eleven?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a HK MARK 23, the only offensive handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

Premium Professional
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post
    Any possibility of providing a .pdf of the flyer? It would be nice to have a copy to go with my MK23:

What am I missing here? How is the photo a MK23 SOCOM stamped copy, with a 23-00xx but a KH date code? Not being sarcastic, but someone please explain.....

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by THRLSEKR View Post
    What am I missing here? How is the photo a MK23 SOCOM stamped copy, with a 23-00xx but a KH date code? Not being sarcastic, but someone please explain.....
    This pistol is one of about 5 that HK made for use in gun shows. It never was part of the government contract, which is why it is legal to own (HK never sold USSOCOM marked guns new to civilians, but some of these were eventually sold as used demonstration models). It was assembled in 1997 (thus the KH date code), but they used a serial number left over from the prototype series (serial numbers 001 to 0100 were reserved for the prototypes with the production models delivered to the military beginning with 0101). It's possible that the serial number was already on the slide and the KH was added when the gun was assembled. G3Kurz may have additional information to add or to correct.
    "I know what you're thinking: 'Did he fire twelve shots or only eleven?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a HK MARK 23, the only offensive handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Thanks for sharing! I also would love a copy of the PDF - if possible.
    MP5 Zenith Z-5P | MP5 POF 5-PK| MP5 Omega | MP5K (Atlantic) AA 89K| MP5 Bobcat BW-5 SBR | HK53 Clone V-53 SBR | HK USP 45 CT | HK VP9 | HK VP9 Tac | HK Mark 23 | Gemtech Blackside | HK 45C |HK TAN USP Tactical .45 |

Premium Professional
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post
    This pistol is one of about 5 that HK made for use in gun shows. It never was part of the government contract, which is why it is legal to own (HK never sold USSOCOM marked guns new to civilians, but some of these were eventually sold as used demonstration models). It was assembled in 1997 (thus the KH date code), but they used a serial number left over from the prototype series (serial numbers 001 to 0100 were reserved for the prototypes with the production models delivered to the military beginning with 0101). It's possible that the serial number was already on the slide and the KH was added when the gun was assembled. G3Kurz may have additional information to add or to correct.
    I am GREEN with Envy! THAT is like a Holy Grail gun..... Callahan, please forgive my doubting nature.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by THRLSEKR View Post
    I am GREEN with Envy! THAT is like a Holy Grail gun..... Callahan, please forgive my doubting nature.
    No problem. A few years ago someone bought up all the left over MK23 parts kits and was selling USSOCOM marked slides with barrels on GB. The only difference between those and mine is that mine was put together by HK and has matching serial numbers on the slide, barrel, and frame, whereas the parts kit slide/barrel combos have no serial number on them. But they would still dress up a civilian MARK 23.

Banned

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Callahan
    Another difference on yours, is that there is no square to the upper right of your decock lever.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links