Vehicle Ambush Drill with VP9 and MP5 - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Vehicle Ambush Drill with VP9 and MP5

Teufelshund Tactical
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by K5GHOST View Post
    Thanks for the share. Nice to see people making use of their weapons and training with them. Not just keyboard warriors.
    Thanks. That guy, who just joined the forum, was even so professional to just send me a private message where he cursed me out, called into question my professional ability and then had the audacity to claim that I am using my status as a veteran and one who was wounded in combat to a shameful advantage. Got so say, I really enjoy it when we have such professional members join out forum and offer such great contributions.
    Moderators, if you've got an itchy trigger finger to unleash the ban, this guy is worthy of the effort.
    SF,

James

Heckler and Koch Certified Armorer (Heckler and Koch)
    Heckler and Koch Pistol, Submachine Gun and Rifle Instructor (Singleton International)

Owner, Teufelshund Tactical

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Teufelshund Tactical
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Leperchuan0311 View Post
    he been pissing on all the threads here i think he is off his meds some of us who do know better understand. thanks for the vid i did like the way the mag pouch attached to your shirt like magic. you care to share the secret
    Thanks, Tim. The magazine pouch is from Velocity Systems. It is magnetic and attaches due to the plate in the armor I'm wearing beneath the jacket.
    SF,

James

Heckler and Koch Certified Armorer (Heckler and Koch)
    Heckler and Koch Pistol, Submachine Gun and Rifle Instructor (Singleton International)

Owner, Teufelshund Tactical

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marine0303 View Post
    Thanks, Tim. The magazine pouch is from Velocity Systems. It is magnetic and attaches due to the plate in the armor I'm wearing beneath the jacket.
    where you the kid growing up that always had the cool toys first. cause you def are that kid now lol

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

well your research is not too good since he is an active marine officer who's word is beyond reproach here. so no 214 needed at this time and and i am asking for yours since you are bashing a well respected member of this board

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

James, we always appreciate your contributions. We know a lot about your work and the others you train and work with. No shade from an unknown troll will change that. It's a shame Prius couldn't keep it classy even with different opinions. The mods will regulate. The magnetic mag pouch was pretty awesome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I thought it was a cool video. Mamma always said if you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say nothing at all. lol

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

I bet James's MP7 and a free training class it's Amsdorf/Paul McCain/vdma....again.

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dms16 View Post
    I bet James's MP7 and a free training class it's Amsdorf/Paul McCain/vdma....again.
    i don't know you but i'm certainly impressed. you nailed it man! lol

Priest of the P7
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marine0303 View Post
    Thanks. That guy, who just joined the forum, was even so professional to just send me a private message where he cursed me out, called into question my professional ability and then had the audacity to claim that I am using my status as a veteran and one who was wounded in combat to a shameful advantage. Got so say, I really enjoy it when we have such professional members join out forum and offer such great contributions.
    Moderators, if you've got an itchy trigger finger to unleash the ban, this guy is worthy of the effort.
    Ah, I dunno, James. I was all excited to take your class but this tuffguy, mall ninja internet troll has talked me out of it lol. How dare you have pride in your service record. If it is known who and where that clown is some members in his AO aught to roll up and teach him what a sock party is.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Bummer... I was looking forward to deleting those trash posts Preus made.

Just a reminder, this sub-forum is to showcase HK weapons in action only.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links