Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Marine0303
  • 1 Post By AGG
  • 1 Post By BadLew

Thread: Teufelshund Tactical Heckler and Koch P9 Series Armorer/Operator Review

Teufelshund Tactical
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)

Default Teufelshund Tactical Heckler and Koch P9 Series Armorer/Operator Review

This video is a review of Heckler and Koch's second pistol production series, which includes numerous variants of the P9 and P9S, provided from my extensive background as an Armorer and Instructor of Heckler and Koch weapons. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiWA7dZk8hE&t=16s
    JCC and AGG like this.
    SF,

James

Heckler and Koch Certified Armorer (Heckler and Koch)
    Heckler and Koch Pistol, Submachine Gun and Rifle Instructor (Singleton International)

Owner, Teufelshund Tactical

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marine0303 View Post
    This video is a review of Heckler and Koch's second pistol production series, which includes numerous variants of the P9 and P9S, provided from my extensive background as an Armorer and Instructor of Heckler and Koch weapons. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiWA7dZk8hE&t=16s
    Most excellent, and most informative!!!

Tony
    Marine0303 likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow I’ve just come across your videos and they’re full of excellent detailed information. Thank you for sharing your wealth of knowledge and information collected over the years this is really great stuff.

Just a quick question as I’m starting now to get into the HK roller delayed actions and already know a P9S will be in my future for sure... As far as buying buffers and storing them, because I know you said they can just dry out over time. If one was to buy a few buffers at once to keep on hand, is there any particular way you would recommend storing them if possible to prevent them from drying out or hardening up over time?

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Teufelshund Tactical
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BadLew View Post
    Wow I’ve just come across your videos and they’re full of excellent detailed information. Thank you for sharing your wealth of knowledge and information collected over the years this is really great stuff.

Just a quick question as I’m starting now to get into the HK roller delayed actions and already know a P9S will be in my future for sure... As far as buying buffers and storing them, because I know you said they can just dry out over time. If one was to buy a few buffers at once to keep on hand, is there any particular way you would recommend storing them if possible to prevent them from drying out or hardening up over time?
    Thanks. I'm glad you have enjoyed the videos.
    I keep the buffers I have in stock in small zip lock bags inside my air conditioned shop. Preventing exposure is key.
    SF,

James

Heckler and Koch Certified Armorer (Heckler and Koch)
    Heckler and Koch Pistol, Submachine Gun and Rifle Instructor (Singleton International)

Owner, Teufelshund Tactical

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marine0303 View Post
    Thanks. I'm glad you have enjoyed the videos.
    I keep the buffers I have in stock in small zip lock bags inside my air conditioned shop. Preventing exposure is key.
    Very much so enjoying the videos. So much detailed information making my way through them watching some twice to grab extra information I may have missed. Thank you for taking your time to share this stuff with the community, and I’m truly grateful to have the opportunity to watch and learn and absorb all the information I can on everything across the board.

And thank you for storage tip. Just figured when the time comes if I could score a few of them they would be good to have on hand.
    Marine0303 likes this.

Sponsored Links