List of HK416/MR556/MR223 compatible trigger groups - Page 24
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 244
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: List of HK416/MR556/MR223 compatible trigger groups

  1. #231
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    fatmat27's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2009
    Location : Arizona
    Posts : 2,558
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Default

    AR Gold trigger worked without a hitch in my MR556. Ran Fiocchi .223 55gr, Federal 5.56 55gr., Magtech 5.56 62gr. and MK262. Very light and crisp trigger with the shortest reset. Great for competition, maybe a little light for duty/HD.
    Sighted in a new scope at 50yds, Red target dot is .5” (all other groups were just about the same)
    List of HK416/MR556/MR223 compatible trigger groups-dxuhure.jpg
    List of HK416/MR556/MR223 compatible trigger groups-w5zg0cy.jpg

  2. #232
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Mar 2020
    Location : Western-Europe
    Posts : 34
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default

    I've noticed pretty much all the replacement/drop-in trigger groups are meant for semi-auto rifles, but does anyone know of any full-auto compatible trigger groups that you can recommend?

  3. #233
    Member

    Join Date : Dec 2018
    Location : FL
    Posts : 56
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Euro-Guns View Post
    I've noticed pretty much all the replacement/drop-in trigger groups are meant for semi-auto rifles, but does anyone know of any full-auto compatible trigger groups that you can recommend?
    The Geissele 416 SSF. Works in both ARs and 416s, semi auto or select fire.
    IsaacL and Euro-Guns like this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #234
    Very Senior Member
    IsaacL's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2011
    Posts : 343
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Euro-Guns View Post
    I've noticed pretty much all the replacement/drop-in trigger groups are meant for semi-auto rifles, but does anyone know of any full-auto compatible trigger groups that you can recommend?
    Most are semi because most of us have semiautomatic rifles. Like @gatordev said, the Geissele HK416 SSF will work as will the OEM HK416 full-auto FCG.
    Euro-Guns likes this.
    On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.

  6. #235
    Member
    BravoDelta416's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2020
    Posts : 64
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Howdy, wanted to see if I can get a little MR556 upper trigger compatibility info

    Primarily interested in Geissele MR556 trigger if I can find one. However, I have seen Geissele HK416 triggers out there as well. Will one function differently than the other with an MR556 upper I assume?

    Beyond that, I've used an ALG ACT before and its great. However, just curious, does anyone know if the ALG QMT will work? Seems to be the same profile but I could be mistaken.

    Much thanks!

  7. #236
    Very Senior Member
    IsaacL's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2011
    Posts : 343
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoDelta416 View Post
    Primarily interested in Geissele MR556 trigger if I can find one. However, I have seen Geissele HK416 triggers out there as well. Will one function differently than the other with an MR556 upper I assume?
    No reason to run a more expensive select-fire trigger in a semi-lower. That said, either should function with your upper. If you are looking to run the MR556 full auto, the BCG will have to be modified or swapped for a 416 BCG.

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoDelta416 View Post
    Beyond that, I've used an ALG ACT before and its great. However, just curious, does anyone know if the ALG QMT will work? Seems to be the same profile but I could be mistaken.
    I've never used the QMS but it should absolutely disengage the firing pin safety. The QMS is just an ACT without the coating and extra polishing on the sear surfaces. They're both built from the same Schmid blanks.

    Just an observation but I find it strange to ask about a $500 dollar trigger right before asking about a $50 one...

  8. #237
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Montrala's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2003
    Location : Poland
    Age : 49
    Posts : 3,464
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Euro-Guns View Post
    does anyone know of any full-auto compatible trigger groups that you can recommend?
    Every F/A trigger that uses standard M16/M4 auto sear will work in HK416. Problem is with semi-auto triggers, that have hammers shortened or milled specifically to not work with auto sear.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Current: SFP9SD-SF, P2000SK, MR223A3 11.5"
    Past: P30L, P2000, P30, P7M13, Expert, G3 (MKE T41), HK45C, MR223 16.5"/14.5", SFP9-SF
    I'm sponsored competition shooter representing Heckler&Koch, Hornady, Khales & Typhoon Defence brands in Poland

  9. #238
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    dms16's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 2,055
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Montrala View Post
    Every F/A trigger that uses standard M16/M4 auto sear will work in HK416. Problem is with semi-auto triggers, that have hammers shortened or milled specifically to not work with auto sear.

    ...mostly. Regular geissele SSF won't work properly without removing the FP stop on the carrier.

  10. #239
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Aug 2020
    Posts : 4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I've seen some misguided folks with surprised looks on their faces after paying $500 for a select fire trigger thinking that was the thing that was going to make difference and somehow turn their palmetto into the gun that killed Osama

  11. #240
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    dms16's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 2,055
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNorthman View Post
    I've seen some misguided folks with surprised looks on their faces after paying $500 for a select fire trigger thinking that was the thing that was going to make difference and somehow turn their palmetto into the gun that killed Osama
    This is relevant to the thread in what way?

    Poor sandbag....3/10

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

ar triggers that work in hk
,
cmc trigger hk
,
hk 556 trigger assembly compatibility
,
hk mr 223 trigger
,
hk mr 556 trigger
,
hk mr556 upper trigger
,
hk mr556 wislon trigger
,
hk mr556a1 trigger group
,
hk416 trigger
,

hk416 trigger group

,
mr223 trigger
,
mr556 trigger
Click on a term to search for related topics.