Club 762 (MR762/MR308 photo gallery) - Page 136
Page 136 of 160 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1591
Like Tree189Likes

Thread: Club 762 (MR762/MR308 photo gallery)

  1. #1351
    Premium Professional
    Jonathan's Wick's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2018
    Location : North Dakota
    Age : 52
    Posts : 148
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Hello switchride, would you be willing to give me ANY advice/opinion on the MR762/MR762LRP package. Specifically how the rifle recoils, and ANY other opinions you would like to share with me. I am getting ready to purchase one within the next 14 days. The only opinions I could get for the MR762 were off of google doing a search on MR762 review, but they were dated in 2014. ANY information would be very helpful. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

    Sincerely,

    NDHKDude

  2. #1352
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Dec 2011
    Posts : 4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Mine is 13". I figured I would have issues shooting un-suppressed too, but it worked fine.

  3. #1353
    Very Senior Member
    farmerbrown's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2013
    Location : Switzerland
    Posts : 271
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NDHKdude View Post
    Hello switchride, would you be willing to give me ANY advice/opinion on the MR762/MR762LRP package. Specifically how the rifle recoils, and ANY other opinions you would like to share with me. I am getting ready to purchase one within the next 14 days. The only opinions I could get for the MR762 were off of google doing a search on MR762 review, but they were dated in 2014. ANY information would be very helpful. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

    Sincerely,

    NDHKDude
    Well, I have the European MR308 version - not in an LRP package, currently carrying a Hensoldt. Recoil? I don't notice it.
    Even for a .308, it's fairly mild - compared to bolt guns, or even my K31 Swiss (which seems to hurt more than any other rifle I have).

    Club 762 (MR762/MR308 photo gallery)-mr308-public.jpg

    Only real bugbears for me are the 3/9 o'clock Picatinny rails and the trigger.
    The cheese grater rails are just so unusable, not sure what they were thinking.
    Later versions have gone away from that, although stuck with H-Key, I believe.
    I never got the trigger to be anything approaching what I'd expect on a top-end rifle - after 1,000 rounds, replaced it with an UHL.

    It would be heavy if you were having to hump it, but then I have a 20" (510mm) barrel.

    Still, I can effectively engage targets out to 900-1000m with it, so they're doing something right.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #1354
    Senior Member
    Lucianus75's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Location : Italy
    Posts : 161
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P30 View Post
    My measurement results are similar:

    Quadrail handguard: 377 g
    Slim-line handguard: 354 g

    I also weighed the stocks:

    "Fat" buttstock: 397 g
    Slim-line buttstock: 261 g
    many thanks

  6. #1355
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    Drooler's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2011
    Location : Mid West
    Posts : 1,068
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasOilOutlaw View Post
    Mine is 13". I figured I would have issues shooting un-suppressed too, but it worked fine.
    Dang. Lucky you.

    My cycles like crap without the suppressor. And others have PMed me stating similar issues.

    For my next SBR project, I’ll go with a 14” barrel/chop-down.

    Unless I can find that elusive HK417 13” assaulter vented gas block...

  7. #1356
    Senior Member
    Lucianus75's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Location : Italy
    Posts : 161
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drooler View Post
    Dang. Lucky you.

    My cycles like crap without the suppressor. And others have PMed me stating similar issues.

    For my next SBR project, I’ll go with a 14” barrel/chop-down.

    Unless I can find that elusive HK417 13” assaulter vented gas block...



    https://www.waffen-centrale.de/epage...s/WB-Gas-MR308

  8. #1357
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    Drooler's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2011
    Location : Mid West
    Posts : 1,068
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

    Default

    Not sure if I should thank you or try to hit you... : )

    Jokes aside, thanks for the link. EUR400. Sigh... This HK addiction is so dang expensive!

  9. #1358
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    RegularGuy461969's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Location : By the Great Shell Bay
    Posts : 3,045
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

    Default

    @Drooler

    I have tried to contact Burke, who makes these to look into purchasing and importing a bunch of the AGBs into the US but have received no response. I need to follow up with him.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn’t mean they're not after you!"

  10. #1359
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    Drooler's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2011
    Location : Mid West
    Posts : 1,068
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularGuy461969 View Post
    @Drooler

    I have tried to contact Burke, who makes these to look into purchasing and importing a bunch of the AGBs into the US but have received no response. I need to follow up with him.
    Hmm... I thought it was OEM HK adjustable gas block.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #1360
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    RegularGuy461969's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Location : By the Great Shell Bay
    Posts : 3,045
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drooler View Post
    Hmm... I thought it was OEM HK adjustable gas block.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I believe it’s the same as here. Michael Burk makes the BR10, it’s almost identical to the MR308 and meets its specs. Baljar speaks highly of it and Herr Burk’s work.

    Waffen Burk

Page 136 of 160 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

cim mr76
,
club 762
,
hk 417
,
hk dmr 762 hand guard
,
hk g28
,
hk mr 308
,
hk mr308
,

hk mr762

,
hk mr762 adjustable gas block
,
hk417 down range
,

mr308

,

mr762

Click on a term to search for related topics.