Club 762 (MR762/MR308 photo gallery) - Page 68
Page 68 of 152 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Club 762 (MR762/MR308 photo gallery)

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drooler View Post
    Went to the gun range recently.

Had to ride a bike there because I ran out of gas $$. Blew it all on ammo... : )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did you at least have a baseball card taped to the bike frame so it sticks in the wheel spokes?
    HK 45 V7 Light LEM BC
    HK MR556 BB
    HK USPc .45 Stainless V7 Light LEM AK
    HK P2000SK V1 Light LEM AG
    HK USP 9mm V7 Match-Light LEM Hybrid BA
    HK P30 9mm V1 Light LEM BD
    PTR-91KF .308
    HK MR762 BD
    HK MR556 BF

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

I
    Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    You need a Swiss StGw57, bicycle mount--- I hope that you do not scare the neighbors!!!

Tony
    I learn something new everyday.

SIG Stgw 57 « Forgotten Weapons

IIRC, one of our fellow HKPro members had a HK416 10.4" mounted on his motorbike. It looked really awesome!

With regards to the neighbors in Wisconsin, the local ordinances allows one to shoot on one's propert as long as there is a berm.

I found that out when we were shooting full auto bursts the first time the RDIAS permits were approved a few years ago, and the police officer told us we could do so with a berm; different story that I'll post about when I have time. !

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Username View Post
    Did you at least have a baseball card taped to the bike frame so it sticks in the wheel spokes?
    Ha! That is an excellent suggestion.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

First posting, here is a little tease to my newest toy just picked up from a HK Dealer, will update a better pictureset later.

Club 762 (MR762/MR308 photo gallery)-2015-11-11-14.20.32.jpg

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by baljar View Post
    First posting, here is a little tease to my newest toy just picked up from a HK Dealer, will update a better pictureset later.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-11-11 14.20.32.jpg 
Views:	818 
Size:	4.54 MB 
ID:	36791
    Pretty damn impressive first post!

Welcome to HKPro.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

So here are some details and pictures, possibly more interesting to those living in North America.

HK is currently selling the "MR308 A3-28" available in RAL8000 only as G28 clone in Europe and deliveries in modest quantity seem to start in Germany right now (as opposed to the handful of guns only in circulation before).

This is the direct picture from the actual rifle manual

Here you can see the actual setup delivered (with a 10rd mag and not the 20rd on the image). It has the full ambi a3 lower, G28 Handguard and Buffer Tube/Stock and HK BIUS. The Flash hider is not a G28 type but a G3 classic type in a RAL8000ish color.
    The rifle comes in the typical black HK Hardcase and is shown here with a 20rd HK Mag and for comparison a .50bmg and 7.62 DM111A1 round. To spice the image up, the inferior distant cousin, SIG 716, is shown.

Here you can see the upper, it is RAL8000 everywhere and the Barrel is Chrome lined according to the specs.

This is a detail of the lower, as you can see it is fully RAL8000 and it includes fully ambi controls for mag and bolt.

A last detail to show is the extended handguard with the G3-Style Muzzle device. Notice that the N-S settings are now engraved and no longer lasered. Due to changes in legislation for supressors for civillians in germany, adjustable gas blocks are rumored to start appearing in the market in 2016.

Let me know if you have any questions regarding guns in HK's home market.

As final image I would like to share one of the racks of the dealer where I bought the gun. HK 243, various Sig5xx, Ar's etc. The common perception that Europe has no guns is false, I could have taken literally all of the rack home in one shot if I had paid for it:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Great photos, Baljar, and excellent choice. They have been available for a while, though - I got mine (in the Netherlands) in April (after ordering and waiting 6 months). The rifle is configured a little differently now, but almost the same.

Club 762 (MR762/MR308 photo gallery)-image.jpeg

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)

So here are some details and pictures, possibly more interesting to those living in North America.

HK is currently selling the "MR308 A3-28" available in RAL8000 only as G28 clone in Europe and deliveries in modest quantity seem to start in Germany right now (as opposed to the handful of guns only in circulation before).

This is the direct picture from the actual rifle manual

Here you can see the actual setup delivered (with a 10rd mag and not the 20rd on the image). It has the full ambi a3 lower, G28 Handguard and Buffer Tube/Stock and HK BIUS. The Flash hider is not a G28 type but a G3 classic type in a RAL8000ish color.
    The rifle comes in the typical black HK Hardcase and is shown here with a 20rd HK Mag and for comparison a .50bmg and 7.62 DM111A1 round. To spice the image up, the inferior distant cousin, SIG 716, is shown.

Here you can see the upper, it is RAL8000 everywhere and the Barrel is Chrome lined according to the specs.

This is a detail of the lower, as you can see it is fully RAL8000 and it includes fully ambi controls for mag and bolt.

A last detail to show is the extended handguard with the G3-Style Muzzle device. Notice that the N-S settings are now engraved and no longer lasered. Due to changes in legislation for supressors for civillians in germany, adjustable gas blocks are rumored to start appearing in the market in 2016.

As final image I would like to share one of the racks of the dealer where I bought the gun. HK 243, various Sig5xx, Ar's etc. The common perception that Europe has no guns is false, I could have taken literally all of the rack home in one shot if I had paid for it:

Welcome to the site, congratulations on the newest acquisition, thanks for the great pics, and nice collection!!!

Tony

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericaNL View Post
    Great photos, Baljar, and excellent choice. They have been available for a while, though - I got mine (in the Netherlands) in April (after ordering and waiting 6 months). The rifle is configured a little differently now, but almost the same.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	11724 
Size:	183.4 KB 
ID:	36796
    Nice pic--- wish we could get the MR556A5 and MR762A3 here!!!

Tony

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

What are the changes for ownership of suppressors? They're listed like candy on the German websites at very reasonable prices, but every time I go in with my WBK to register another addition and ask about suppressors, I get the no-no you cannot have that response. Once I get my scope mounted, I will post pix of my black G28 clone with 20" barrel. Even now it is very sweet sans optics.
    MR 308 A3 20"
    MR 308 A1
    MR 223 A1
    HK 243 S TAR
    HK USC .45
    USP Expert .45
    MK 23

Page 68 of 152 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links