Club 762 (MR762/MR308 photo gallery) - Page 72
Page 72 of 153 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 ... LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: Club 762 (MR762/MR308 photo gallery)

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gopherboy128 View Post
    It was $25 at Evike.com - The Ultimate Airsoft Retailer & Distributor - Airsoft Guns, Rifles, Parts & Accessories, Tactical Gear - Airsoft Superstore Fit my real Aimpoint T1 Micro like a glove and feels very solid. I ordered the hood before I knew what scope I wanted so thats why the turret interferes with T1 sight. Scopes more important than T1 to me, but wanted that G28 look (in black)
    Direct link to product for those that don't mind using airsoft (albeit aluminum in this case) parts - z VFC CNC Aluminum Micro T1 Sunshade / Mount - Black, Accessories & Parts, Scopes & Optics, Accessories - Evike.com Airsoft Superstore currently shown as discontinued.
    MR 308 A3 20"
    MR 308 A1
    MR 223 A1
    HK 243 S TAR
    HK USC .45
    USP Expert .45
    MK 23

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Finally I installed my UHL trigger from German Gun Works. I don't have pics of the install but it was very easy. The UHL trigger is a complete drop in trigger. Just use a punch to remove the existing trigger, Loosen the pistol grip, Use a small punch to remove only one side of the selector switch and just drop it in and re-install the two trigger pins from the factory trigger. Yes you do have to remove the selector switch but if you are decent with tools this can all be done in about 10 minutes. The trigger is fantastic! I would highly recommend it over the much more expensive Geiselle. I used three trigger gauges to test the trigger pull and here is my results from testing them all with 10 trigger pulls and then doing an average of the 10. Timney; 10 pulls with an average of 2.41 lbs, Wheeler; 10 pulls with an average of 3.16 and last the only digital gauge Lyman; 10 pulls with an average of 2.404 lbs. If you take the 3 gauges average and divide them by 3 you come out with 2.658 lbs average on 3 different scales. I did go out and shoot the rifle and the trigger breaks very smooth and has very little movement. I was shooting sub minute of angle groups at 100 yard with the MR. Sorry i forgot to take pics because I was in a rush. Next time I am in the states I will do a better follow up with pics. I carry a Remington M-24 for work and the trigger is very similar if not better. The face of the trigger has vertical ridges and is thin and wide and has a great feel to it almost identical to the Remington trigger face. You receive 2 extra springs and an adjustment allen wrench with the UHL trigger. I paid $324.00 shipped from Germany for mine.
    Last edited by frogman342; 11-29-2015 at 04:51 PM.
    SR9-TC,91,MR762,416 10 inch,SL-6,SL-7,SL-8x2,MP-5N,USC and a USC to UMP 45,Tan and Black Mark 23, USP 45 Elite&Expert,USP Expert 9mmx2,USP 45T Black-Tan-Green frame's,USP 45CT,USP 45 Match HE&SS,USP 45f Green-Grey-Tan Frame's,USP 45c 50th,USP 40T,USP 40f Custom Combat Green-Tan Frame,USP 40c Green-Grey-Tan Frame's,USP 9mm SS,USP 357c,USP 9T,P2000 & P2000sk 357,HK45,HK45T Tan-OD-Black,HK45T&45 all Tan,HK45c FDEx2,VP9x3,P9S,P7 PSP,P7 M8 w/TB,VP70Z,4.380x2,19mm Flare Gunx2,26mm Flare Gunx3

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by frogman342 View Post
    Finally I installed my UHL trigger from German Gun Works. I don't have pics of the install but it was very easy. The UHL trigger is a complete drop in trigger. Just use a punch to remove the existing trigger, Loosen the pistol grip, Use a small punch to remove only one side of the selector switch and just drop it in and re-install the two trigger pins from the factory trigger. Yes you do have to remove the selector switch but if you are decent with tools this can all be done in about 10 minutes. The trigger is fantastic! I would highly recommend it over the much more expensive Geiselle. I used three trigger gauges to test the trigger pull and here is my results from testing them all with 10 trigger pulls and then doing an average of the 10. Timney; 10 pulls with an average of 2.41 lbs, Wheeler; 10 pulls with an average of 3.16 and last the only digital gauge Lyman; 10 pulls with an average of 2.404 lbs. If you take the 3 gauges average and divide them by 3 you come out with 2.658 lbs average on 3 different scales. I did go out and shoot the rifle and the trigger breaks very smooth and has very little movement. I was shooting sub minute of angle groups at 100 yard with the MR. Sorry i forgot to take pics because I was in a rush. Next time I am in the states I will do a better follow up with pics. I carry a Remington M-24 for work and the trigger is very similar if not better. The face of the trigger has vertical ridges and is thin and wide and has a great feel to it almost identical to the Remington trigger face. You receive 2 extra springs and an adjustment allen wrench with the UHL trigger. I paid $324.00 shipped from Germany for mine.
    Thanks Frogman - although you tempt me greatly.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Same here, thanks for the report on the trigger. I've been hesitating a lot to buy one. Looks like it's a good choice.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by farmerbrown View Post
    Thanks Frogman - although you tempt me greatly.
    You've got to watch out for Frogman. He will get you into trouble quick.. I asked him about his MR762 optics setup one time, and all I know is afterward I was a lot poorer...
    [Insert Witty Comment Here]

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

new optic for my lightweight build.....

Schmidt & Bender 3-20X50, gotta take a pre-workout shake before going to the range!

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fatmat27 View Post

Schmidt & Bender 3-20X50, gotta take a pre-workout shake before going to the range!
    Youre just as bad as Frogman!

I just got my Kahles 624i and Im still envious ;) thats a nice rifle.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)

Absolutely gorgeous rifle and setup!!!

Tony

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gopherboy128 View Post
    Youre just as bad as Frogman!
    Hey, you cost me $300! I just got the same Era-Tac mount as yours from EuroOptic as well.

Mounted it all up this morning, it was kind of a WTF moment when the wife walked in and saw a plumb-bob hanging in a doorway...

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

It's hard to beat the quality and price of the Era-Tac mounts. I ended up putting a set on a Remington 700 and they turned out great.

Hey, you cost me $300! I just got the same Era-Tac mount as yours from EuroOptic as well.

Mounted it all up this morning, it was kind of a WTF moment when the wife walked in and saw a plumb-bob hanging in a doorway...

Page 72 of 153 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links