Club 762 (MR762/MR308 photo gallery) - Page 85
Page 85 of 161 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 ... LastLast
Like Tree190Likes

Thread: Club 762 (MR762/MR308 photo gallery)

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

Default Club 762 (MR762/MR308 photo gallery)

Quote Originally Posted by nsheers View Post
    Interestingly, on another thread under the 416/417 forum ("Thoughts on the HKey MRS"), @mr223a1 mentioned (post #4) that the U.S. MRS (modular rail system) is not a true HKey system, but that it is a distinctly different HK USA design. I looked more closely at the G36 and MP5 variants that have come out recently and they, too, appear to have a mounting system akin to the one on the V2, with the larger part of the hole toward the back and the holes closer together. I'll be vary curious to see if your GGW-sourced picatinny segments do in fact fit the V2. I'm pretty sure the segments I've picked up came from HKParts or HK USA as part of a rifle with an MRS rail. Let us know what you find. Thanks.
    nsheers and @hecklerxkoch , the GGW rails work on the G28 V2 Partol HG as they are true HKey rails and the V2 is a true Hkey system. But they do not work on the MRS HG sold in the US with the MR's. See pics.

So hecklerxkoch, you are stuck using the ones sold by HKParts.

So good news for nsheers bad news for hecklerxkoch.

Have a good weekend all!
    Last edited by RegularGuy461969; 03-19-2016 at 07:55 PM.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn’t mean they're not after you!"

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    My baby got a new set of eyes and mount today. [MK6 3-18x -CMR-W reticle]

You'll like the 3-18 run one with the mc52 turrets and t1. Ours have the h59 ret but the CMR-W is great. Good Choice.

The twilight lens system pulls in allot of light and if you're shooting into crevices or onto valleys you will appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    269 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    My baby got a new set of eyes and mount today. [MK6 3-18x -CMR-W reticle]

Another gorgeous rifle and setup!!!

Tony

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    269 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RegularGuy461969 View Post
    Here are big and little brother together at last. I am still working on Big Brother, need an ERA TAC scope mount. Can't decide if I should go RAL 8000 Cerakote on the scope mount and maybe the upper. I have ordered a RAL8000 V7 Grip, Slim Line Stock, G28 sling and rear flip up site for it. But I kinda like the blackness and RAL8000 Partol V2 HG together. The retaining pins were a b1tch to set when I was trying to put the upper on. I had to drill out part of the upper receiver rear retaining pin hole and then gently hammer the pin home. I know that is not good for it but it was the only way to get the retaining pin to move forward. The upper is a Replacement MR762 Upper I bought from HKParts and the the retaining pin holes were just not drilled out well by HK. I just had them both NFA engraved yesterday at Engage Armament in Rockville, MD. They did a great job in a matter of minutes. The engraving is on the inside mag well lip. So now I am able to marry all the parts

I'll be taking both of these Marine0303's Rifle course in October. I'm going to file with BATFE this week for travel across state lines. Should give them plenty of time to process the paperwork approvals.
    @Drooler , I hope you like them?

Nice pair--- go RAL8000 all of the way!!!

Tony

DKL
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Here are big and little brother together at last. I am still working on Big Brother, need an ERA TAC scope mount. Can't decide if I should go RAL 8000 Cerakote on the scope mount and maybe the upper. I have ordered a RAL8000 V7 Grip, Slim Line Stock, G28 sling and rear flip up site for it. But I kinda like the blackness and RAL8000 Partol V2 HG together. The retaining pins were a b1tch to set when I was trying to put the upper on. I had to drill out part of the upper receiver rear retaining pin hole and then gently hammer the pin home. I know that is not good for it but it was the only way to get the retaining pin to move forward. The upper is a Replacement MR762 Upper I bought from HKParts and the the retaining pin holes were just not drilled out well by HK. I just had them both NFA engraved yesterday at Engage Armament in Rockville, MD. They did a great job in a matter of minutes. The engraving is on the inside mag well lip. So now I am able to marry all the parts

I'll be taking both of these Marine0303's Rifle course in October. I'm going to file with BATFE this week for travel across state lines. Should give them plenty of time to process the paperwork approvals.

Bro... I am speechless and I have nothing to say besides that is totally badass!

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

Man, those look dirty!!! Dem's some eye candy right there!!! The wife will be giving you the stink eye when she see how you look at them:-P

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

Default Club 762 (MR762/MR308 photo gallery)

Quote Originally Posted by Nzfly View Post
    Man, those look dirty!!! Dem's some eye candy right there!!! The wife will be giving you the stink eye when she see how you look at them:-P
    She was a little suspicious when I brought them up to the living room to take the photos. Which led to her first ever viewing of the safe. I have to say she handled it well.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Thanks RegularGuy for the demo on the rails. Who knows what HK was thinking to come up with two proprietary connector systems.
    I went RAL8000 on my 417 shorty and my 762 long rifle. I left the uppers black though. While I went RAL with one of my 556 uppers, the re-painting is a bear.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nsheers View Post
    Thanks RegularGuy for the demo on the rails. Who knows what HK was thinking to come up with two proprietary connector systems.
    I went RAL8000 on my 417 shorty and my 762 long rifle. I left the uppers black though. While I went RAL with one of my 556 uppers, the re-painting is a bear.
    My pleasure. And Thanks for the RAL info. That's not what I'm not looking forward to, a b1tch of a Cerakote job. I was thinking of sending to Robar but that may be an even more difficult path to travel. I think I'll wait on that decision.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hamster37 View Post
    You'll like the 3-18 run one with the mc52 turrets and t1. Ours have the h59 ret but the CMR-W is great. Good Choice.

The twilight lens system pulls in allot of light and if you're shooting into crevices or onto valleys you will appreciate it.
    Thanks Hamster, I have the MK6 1-6 on my SCAR17 and using it sold me on the longer focal length optic for the more accurate HK 762 rifle. I had a shitty Nikon on it as a place-holder while I decided what I wanted long term. I looked at all the usual German suspects but their weight and feature sets didn't do anything for me.

The twilight performance (at home) appears to be excellent as you mention. What sold me on the MK6 line of scopes is weight and durablity. I have a ton of Leupold scopes and the optical performance on all of them is very good.

I have the 1-6 mounted with a Larue and found that it mars the rails, which I don't like. The Bobro on the 3-18 is solid as a rock and doesn't mar the rails.

Below is a link to the commercial that sold me on the MK6. -Pretty awesome consider how light they are......

https://youtu.be/rOnUylOGqwI
    Last edited by HKGuns; 03-26-2016 at 01:46 AM.
    NRA Life Member

Page 85 of 161 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links