MR556A3 coming soon? - Page 7
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: MR556A3 coming soon?

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

HK has timed this all wrong. Essentially not taking orders on the MR556 until 2017 is a missed opportunity to sell guns at a time where Hi-Cap mags and AR firearms/parts are selling out due to the political climate. Clinton seems to be gaining poll lead over Trump and Pennsylvania seems to be leaning towards a Democrat in office. Un-F*ingbelievable. Is HK not aware of the increased demand over the last few weeks? They should be changing their production stream and capitalizing on the increase demand.
    Last edited by Oicani; 08-16-2016 at 04:06 PM.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default MR556A3 coming soon?

Why gear up for something they may loose? With the political climate you just mentioned, production and import logistics may not produce a reasonable ROI. If they were ready for this 2 years ago, perhaps.

It may just make more business sense for HK to produce and market the 10 rounders, i.e. P30sk and the VP9sk. Those should be safe from political fallout for at least one or two administrations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dobe; 08-16-2016 at 04:17 PM.
    Dobe

Boycott Hollywood.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by navyman8903 View Post
    Here's the thing with Rifles and import laws and HK.......Hope, by all means Hope, but don't expect it to happen. The SP5K was something we hoped for but thought would never happen in a million years due to regulation.

We have reached a small golden age in firearms. But I'm telling you right now, if any of you throw the lever for hillary, or DON'T VOTE because some stupid reason, you're going to lose out for sure. To those of you wanting an HK MR556A3 or A5.......get active, vote, and take others with you. IF the gun owners all voted against hillary, we'd be in for another 4 years of happy fun gun time. This is to include keeping the house and senate red. And not with RINO's either. We need more Paul's, Cruz', and people like that who will protect the bill of rights.

Off my soap box.

I want two A3's myself if they bring them over, but that's a huge if.
    This.

And this also goes for all the guys wanting to vote for Gary Johnson. Look, if Gary Johnson pulls more votes than the last election, it changes NOTHING. The guy has to win a state, and not only that he has to win 179 Electoral College votes, which is NOT going to happen.

And I'm a libertarian!!!

The USA is NOT a libertarian country unfortunately. You either have guys who want free ****, or guys who impose their religious views into politics. So do the right thing, hold your nose, and vote Trump.

Thanks for tolerating this annoying political message.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Banned

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khanda View Post
    This.

And this also goes for all the guys wanting to vote for Gary Johnson. Look, if Gary Johnson pulls more votes than the last election, it changes NOTHING. The guy has to win a state, and not only that he has to win 179 Electoral College votes, which is NOT going to happen.

And I'm a libertarian!!!

The USA is NOT a libertarian country unfortunately. You either have guys who want free ****, or guys who impose their religious views into politics. So do the right thing, hold your nose, and vote Trump.

Thanks for tolerating this annoying political message.
    A Johnson vote might as well be a Non vote or Vote for Killiary!!

7n6
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I would like to see them do away with that weird Keymod rail and use an imported barrel that is chrome lined. If the rifle used the P-Mags then I'd probably pick up a few.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    I would like to see them do away with that weird Keymod rail and use an imported barrel that is chrome lined. If the rifle used the P-Mags then I'd probably pick up a few.
    Why chrome-lined? You know that it's very difficult to rust out the barrel right? Do you live in a salty area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    use an imported barrel that is chrome lined.
    That's not going to happen.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eodinert View Post
    That's not going to happen.
    MR 223/308 A3 have chrome lined barrels. If there will ever be an MR 556 A3, chances are it will have a chrome lined barrel too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Go chrome or go home!

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mr223a1 View Post
    MR 223/308 A3 have chrome lined barrels. If there will ever be an MR 556 A3, chances are it will have a chrome lined barrel too.
    The operative word is imported.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links