MR556 New batch coming First Part 2017 - Page 17
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: MR556 New batch coming First Part 2017

Banned

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eodinert View Post
    Short of Youtube reviewers trying to make themselves famous, I've never seen that. Any pictures, or links to this happening...ever?
    None of mine have ever busted and probably the guys who treat their gear the hardest in the MIL choose either the CTR or SOPMOD.. If they broke like that, nobody would run them..

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)

Not going to break a CTR, short of extraordinary abuse (e.g., running a fully-loaded, concrete truck over one)!!!

Tony

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just out of curiosity Tony, why are your messages always formatted so oddly with various colors and text modifications? Makes it very distracting to read.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eodinert View Post
    Short of Youtube reviewers trying to make themselves famous, I've never seen that. Any pictures, or links to this happening...ever?
    These things happened on deployments and to be honest with you the last thing I was concerned about is pulling out a camera to so I could have record of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JNAP94 View Post
    None of mine have ever busted and probably the guys who treat their gear the hardest in the MIL choose either the CTR or SOPMOD.. If they broke like that, nobody would run them..
    Just to add to that comment dude, Saying that no one would run **** if it had the potential to break is a pretty strong statement. Things happens. Prolonged exposure to heat, jumping in and out of canals, Dry, wet, dry. I feel like most of the people in here defending the holy grail of AR accessories haven't ever ran them on a deployment. Nor have them run them on a deployment when they are running out of a FOB and not a main base. People like to talk about "Oh well if thats the case CAG wouldn't run it" Dude these guys run out of main bases and have a lot better living conditions than what I experienced. We lived out of fighting positions for about the first 6 months then took over a few FOBs and weapons were constantly under sun exposure. But hey what do I know Im just a guy that did the stuff.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AggiePhil View Post
    Just out of curiosity Tony, why are your messages always formatted so oddly with various colors and text modifications? Makes it very distracting to read.
    For emphasis!!!

Tony

FS1
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flagman View Post
    The MR rifles are not even listed on the 2017 HK Dealer Price Sheet. So it's probably going to be awhile.
    Party Pooper. What about the HK293 is it on there?
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal that made good under pressure!

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan5 View Post
    Just to add to that comment dude, Saying that no one would run **** if it had the potential to break is a pretty strong statement. Things happens. Prolonged exposure to heat, jumping in and out of canals, Dry, wet, dry. I feel like most of the people in here defending the holy grail of AR accessories haven't ever ran them on a deployment. Nor have them run them on a deployment when they are running out of a FOB and not a main base. People like to talk about "Oh well if thats the case CAG wouldn't run it" Dude these guys run out of main bases and have a lot better living conditions than what I experienced. We lived out of fighting positions for about the first 6 months then took over a few FOBs and weapons were constantly under sun exposure. But hey what do I know Im just a guy that did the stuff.
    This is actually a very valid complaint, IMO. All plastics are susceptible to failure due to sun exposure, from what I have read any colors besides black will be even MORE likely to fail due to UV exposure long term. I buy all my plastic burners/accessories with standard black now for that very reason. Another thing plastics don't like is exposure to hot water, but really just higher temperatures in general are going to degrade any plastics…. it might not be visible to the naked eye but they are breaking down and off gassing constantly.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FS1 View Post
    You wish--- remember, that Price List was probably printed late 2016/early 2017--- you must wait until the "Revised" Price List is released in latter 2017!!!

Tony

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FS1 View Post
    All speculation till anyone shows otherwise. With the amount of dealers on these boards, someone should have heard something

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links