Thread: New HK 416 Lower and partial Upper

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So they are paper weights?

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by baljar View Post
    Not possible, they are parts of a weapon of war and subject to export and end user certificate regulations. They are just not subject to weapons regulation as long as they are individual parts as "collectible items", but not possible to export without trade ministry approval. Also as soon as they are mated with a bolt or barrel, they are an illegal weapon of war due to their heritage.
    But if he exports them to the States as collectable stand alone items when he rotates back what can Germany do to him in the States if he registers them and creates a title 1 firearm here?

That's if he can get the US to allow them to be imported as stand alone items (and yes I'm aware there is a lot involved on the US side of this equation as well).

But if they are not registered items in Europe/Germany why can't he mate them with a rifle over there? If I read you correctly, he cannot do that?

Or are you just speaking to export approval from Trade Ministry, which brings me to my first point? How would Germany ever know what he does with them once exported?

Just spit balling here not stiring the pot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RegularGuy461969; 01-06-2017 at 06:44 PM.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn’t mean they're not after you!"

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ski View Post
    there looks to be atleast a couple generations of "c" lowers. Here is one that completely different as well:
    Attachment 82465
    Pretty wacky. I wonder which is the prototype and which the end product.?

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RegularGuy461969 View Post
    But if he exports them to the States as collectable stand alone items when he rotates back what can Germany do to him in the States if he registers them and creates a title 1 firearm here?

That's if he can get the US to allow them to be imported as stand alone items (and yes I'm aware there is a lot involved on the US side of this equation as well).

But if they are not registered items in Europe/Germany why can't he mate them with a rifle over there? If I read you correctly, he cannot do that?

Or are you just speaking to export approval from Trade Ministry, which brings me to my first point? How would Germany ever know what he does with them once exported?

Just spit balling here not stiring the pot.

I do not want to speculate on US legislation.
    Here, its fairly simple.
    From a weapons point of view, they are lumps of metal unless mated with weapons relevant parts. Then its a felony as its not allowed to mate "weapons of war components" with weapons parts.
    They are not serialized or registered.
    From a trade law point of view, they are components of a weapon of war, and must not be exported outside the EU without approval.

Whatever one may derive from this, but thats the situation legally in Germany, where the parts are located. Yes, its so odd you can legally buy M4 full auto lowers. But you are not allowed to "mate" them.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I do not want to speculate on US legislation.
    Here, its fairly simple.
    From a weapons point of view, they are lumps of metal unless mated with weapons relevant parts. Then its a felony as its not allowed to mate "weapons of war components" with weapons parts.
    They are not serialized or registered.
    From a trade law point of view, they are components of a weapon of war, and must not be exported outside the EU without approval.

Whatever one may derive from this, but thats the situation legally in Germany, where the parts are located. Yes, its so odd you can legally buy M4 full auto lowers. But you are not allowed to "mate" them.
    Ok, I get it. It's just like here, SNAFU.

Banned

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dehavilland View Post
    What he said.

Back to topic. I am going to make some inquiries about the semi lower and the lack of serial ### and see if there is a remedy that would allow me to have that and still not visit a dark European prison.

Here is a shot of the 416D SEF internals-
    Attachment 80826
    What are the new changes to EU gun laws?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JNAP94 View Post
    What are the new changes to EU gun laws?
    Commiefornication. 10 rd long guns, 20rd handgun magazine, if larger magazines are inserted -> illegal weapon of war. All kinds of other retarded **** that sounds like the commiefornia handbook of useless gun control.

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I highly discourage anyone anywhere from trying this, but if one were to wrap up and box some of these and ship them across the pond, they would probably make it through. Then one could build it up with expensive HK parts. Would be like an 80% build, but with a complete reciever and illegal. Haha
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Commiefornication. 10 rd long guns, 20rd handgun magazine, if larger magazines are inserted -> illegal weapon of war. All kinds of other retarded **** that sounds like the commiefornia handbook of useless gun control.
    So HK MR 10 round mags are going to become even more ridiculously expensive to buy? I live in a 10 round mag state, but luckily for us we can use high cap mags, we just can't buy them in state. We can bring them in from elsewhere and use them, just can't transfer them to others in state.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Firearms United
    no full ban on high-capacity magazines, but a restriction on their sale and use, which would exempt “sport shooters“
    https://firearms-united.com/2016/12/...ds-eu-gun-ban/

In any case, the results may vary depending on how will the directive be implemented by individual member states, assuming it will be implemented by all of them.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Sponsored Links