Hk416-a5
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hk416-a5

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Hk416-a5

Hello everyone. I have a question and if anyone cane give me some guidance I?d greatly appreciated it. I would like to know if there is a possibility of purchasing a 416-a5 upper? I know that 416 in general are hard to come by, but if anyone knows where I may find one it would be a big help.

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well I don't want to "rain on your parade" however there are no "absolutes", given that the A5 platform is sold with a FA lower, the chances of getting a "complete" gun are unlikely, as are the chances of getting a "parted out" upper? While certainly not impossible, the odds are against you.

HKParts has some 416 uppers for sale, if there are any left.
    Certified Glock, SIG, S&W Armourer
    Colt, REM Armourer
    Hidden Content
    Jack Reacher "I mean to beat you to death and drink your blood from a boot!"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I saw those but 6000 for an upper is asking a lot.
    I don?t really want the complete gun just the upper though.

How about the new factory does anyone know if they will produce new 416-a5 upper here state side? I know the factory was completed in August of this year.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

If you know the HK416 uppers are hard to come by, than what makes you think you're going to find a A5 for sale? Like anywhere on planet Earth in the next 10 years???? We have a better chance of getting a MR556 A3 next year and perhaps someday HK will be putting adjustable gas blocks on the MR556.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

That would be great if they would announce it though. You know like say hey guys here it is a mr556-a5 semi-auto with all the options the 416-a5 come with minus the happy switch of course.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

How about the new factory does anyone know if they will produce new 416-a5 upper here state side?
    Rumor has it any day now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Clarify any day now? How did you and from where that they might?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Clarify any day now? How did you and from where that they might?
    I'm just kidding. Don't expect one anytime soon if ever. If You want a 416 upper buy a used one for about 3k up or one of the new ones for 6K. That's just the price of doing business.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anieb006 View Post
    I saw those but 6000 for an upper is asking a lot.
    I don?t really want the complete gun just the upper though.

How about the new factory does anyone know if they will produce new 416-a5 upper here state side? I know the factory was completed in August of this year.
    If you think $6K is a lot.....try $10K-$15K for an A5 upper with AGB.....what do you think a complete HK417 upper goes for?
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anieb006 View Post
    Hello everyone. I have a question and if anyone cane give me some guidance I?d greatly appreciated it. I would like to know if there is a possibility of purchasing a 416-a5 upper? I know that 416 in general are hard to come by, but if anyone knows where I may find one it would be a big help.
    The requirement of HK to ensure proper EUC paperwork has increased significantly since the "initial" A0-A1 spec HK416 were sold to Mil/LEO that "seeped" into civil hands. So I presume you can not expect any larger numbers of 416a5 to appear on the civilian side of things since part of the new EUC is also the "post usage fate" of weapons.
    However, of course you can easily procure a HK416A5 for as low as 1.5k for a complete gun, as long as you are in a Mil/LEO role and can provide an EUC.
    Last edited by baljar; 11-14-2017 at 10:04 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links