Semi-auto 416 Civilian Ownership FAQ - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Results 61 to 66 of 66
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Semi-auto 416 Civilian Ownership FAQ

  1. #61
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Brad4065's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2009
    Location : That black SUV in your driveway
    Posts : 3,269
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nzfly View Post
    Updated the FAQ in lieu of the 416 C receivers under #12.
    Very good synapsis. Thank you for the update. I noticed that the receivers are like the "replacement" BE/BF 416 uppers. 88-101XXX. Just FYI.
    Last edited by Brad4065; 11-04-2018 at 05:45 PM. Reason: One too many "X's
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

  2. #62
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    Nzfly's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2011
    Posts : 1,904
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brad4065 View Post
    Very good synapsis. Thank you for the update. I noticed that the receivers are like the "replacement" BE/BF 416 uppers. 88-101XXXX. Just FYI.
    I added your information. Good catch

  3. #63
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    Nzfly's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2011
    Posts : 1,904
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

    Default

    The forum has a setting where old post become locked from edit, so subsequent edits will be within the thread itself. I don’t want to burden moderators to add additional information.

    The rumor of NASA using the 10.4" SF marked rifles which were sold by Phoenix Distributors has been conclusively proven false. The origins of those seven rifles is now known. Most of the current owners of the seven rifles are known, but if you are an owner then feel free to contact me for additional information.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #64
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Brad4065's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2009
    Location : That black SUV in your driveway
    Posts : 3,269
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nzfly View Post
    The forum has a setting where old post become locked from edit, so subsequent edits will be within the thread itself. I don’t want to burden moderators to add additional information.

    The rumor of NASA using the 10.4" SF marked rifles which were sold by Phoenix Distributors has been conclusively proven false. The origins of those seven rifles is now known. Most of the current owners of the seven rifles are known, but if you are an owner then feel free to contact me for additional information.
    I don't know how I missed this, but I did. So there are only seven from Phoenix????? I thought there were significantly more, like 15?

  6. #65
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    Nzfly's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2011
    Posts : 1,904
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brad4065 View Post
    I don't know how I missed this, but I did. So there are only seven from Phoenix????? I thought there were significantly more, like 15?
    Phoenix sold two batches, in that the two groups originated from two different LEO. The "seven" was the number known via public sales, thus they were always discussed as the group of seven. There were actually ten. In total, Phoenix more than likely had 19 pass through their hands.

  7. #66
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Brad4065's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2009
    Location : That black SUV in your driveway
    Posts : 3,269
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nzfly View Post
    Phoenix sold two batches, in that the two groups originated from two different LEO. The "seven" was the number known via public sales, thus they were always discussed as the group of seven. There were actually ten. In total, Phoenix more than likely had 19 pass through their hands.
    Thank you for the clarification sir.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

civilian hk416 922r

,
hk 416dsf
Click on a term to search for related topics.