Mr556 w/ Micro Red Dots and magnifiers
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MasonGui

Thread: Mr556 w/ Micro Red Dots and magnifiers

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default Mr556 w/ Micro Red Dots and magnifiers

Is anyone running a T1 or similar with a low profile mount AND and a magnifier?

Just curious what magnifiers and mounts work well with the micro RD’s.

I was running an ACOG, but I’m trying to work towards a lighter rifle.

Thanks in advance.
    HK-91, HK-93, USC/UMP Conversion, SL8, G36C, HK45, HK45C, VP9, P30L, USPC 9mm, DJ Getz 94, Omega MP5SD, Vector 53, Vector 51, Cetme Sporter, C93, C93 Pistol, TD-415 (416 Clone), GSG9 416C clone.

HK Shooting Team
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Larue HK micro mount and matching magnifier mount for the win

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Right now I am using Aimpoint T2 with G33 on my 10.4 upper works grate hit 8-inch steel at 330 yd no problem!!!!!
    JNAP94 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I run a T1 on a American Defense CASV T1 mount on my patrol rifle. Absolute cowitness with Troy Micro sights...

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I am using a GDI 1/3 co-witness mount with my Aimpoint T-2, and an EOTech G33 with the included spacer; you could also use it without the spacer, and it'd still work, but either way, it's not going to be perfectly centered (either too high or too low), but you can adjust for that using the azimuth adjustments, and it'll shoot fine, although I admit to not shooting for precision without the magnifier, so I don't know just how much shift there is between using the magnifier and not using it (though I've not seen any issue for some mild competitive shooting).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Defaultmp3 View Post
    I am using a GDI 1/3 co-witness mount with my Aimpoint T-2, and an EOTech G33 with the included spacer; you could also use it without the spacer, and it'd still work, but either way, it's not going to be perfectly centered (either too high or too low), but you can adjust for that using the azimuth adjustments, and it'll shoot fine, although I admit to not shooting for precision without the magnifier, so I don't know just how much shift there is between using the magnifier and not using it (though I've not seen any issue for some mild competitive shooting).
    BOBRO Aimpoint Lower 1/3rd is 100% centered with EOTech G33 with out spacer. 稳

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MasonGui View Post
    BOBRO Aimpoint Lower 1/3rd is 100% centered with EOTech G33 with out spacer. 稳
    The Bobro lower 1/3rd is, for whatever reason, closer to an absolute co-witness mount than a lower 1/3rd cowitness; their high mount is more analogous to most other brands lower 1/3rd height. E.g., the Bobro high mount is 1.7", their lower 1/3rd is 1.5" in height, while the LaRue LT660 is 1.64" (their lower 1/3) and the LT751 is 1.45" (their absolute).

Sponsored Links