G28 Patrol rail
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: G28 Patrol rail

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default G28 Patrol rail

Hi
    I’m looking for G28 Patrol rail in RAL8000 to finish my build of 13” barrel mr762.
    Does anyone know when did it released in US market? Or did it ever enter US market?
    Where I can probably find one?

Thanks

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

To the best of my knowledge HK has never imported the patrol HG into the US.

The ones of which I am aware came out of Germany direct to US consumers via two German retailers. This goes for the older quad rail version(s) (yes there are two of them) and the newer MR308/G28 HKey version (which is what I have). Yes, I really like the fit and feel of it.

RKSUSA advertises them, but OOS. While I’ve had no issues with RKSUSA with the three or four times I’ve ordered from them, I have recently heard from a member who is still awaiting an order or a refund. I do not know the specifics. But I ordered a Michael Burk MR308/417 AGB last month and I received it within two weeks and it’s as advertised.

If you want one, I think your best bet is looking for a European Retailer who will sell and ship to the US. Mine came from German Gun Works and imported legally. Not sure if they have any or if they will still file BAFA and ship abroad.

Best of Luck.
    Last edited by RegularGuy461969; 05-29-2019 at 07:14 PM.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn’t mean they're not after you!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The question becomes that HK still produces the G28 Patrol rail or not?
    The patrol rail is the old version but still appears in shot show almost every year.
    I tried German Gunworks, and it’s OOS.
    If HK is still producing them, hopefully it would be back on the shelf sooner or later.
    I saw there was one on GB. I don’t know if I could be lucky enough to find another for sale in the state.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by killerki View Post
    The question becomes that HK still produces the G28 Patrol rail or not?
    The patrol rail is the old version but still appears in shot show almost every year.
    I tried German Gunworks, and it’s OOS.
    If HK is still producing them, hopefully it would be back on the shelf sooner or later.
    I saw there was one on GB. I don’t know if I could be lucky enough to find another for sale in the state.
    I do not believe the quad with front site is produced any longer. Did you ask GGW if they could order it? That will tell you if it’s available.

Unless @Montrala or @baljar know?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I wrote to them last week.
    No idea how long it takes for them to get back with an answer..
    Maybe they prefer a call?
    Have you written to them before?

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

I am not sure, I would however always go for an aftermarket MLOK Rail over anything HK.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That’s a good one...
    I know there are many options besides going for the original parts.
    Well..
    it’s nothing more than my own preference. 😉

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by killerki View Post
    I wrote to them last week.
    No idea how long it takes for them to get back with an answer..
    Maybe they prefer a call?
    Have you written to them before?
    Yes, I have corresponded on multiple occasions with Andre. He usually replied very timely but it’s been about a year and a half. I’d follow up with another email and/or contact RKSUSA to see if they can really order it. From what baljar said last year, it seems GGW has become more of an airsoft shop but they do still advertise HK parts. Andre has always been very good to me. But since they stopped being a sponsoring vendor, it seems the HK stock has grown limited. Also realize that G28 Patrol Quad HG may no longer be in production. And I thought that’s what Andre told me when I ordered my HKey version. But who knows... ?

@baljar , thanks for the reply. I hope things are going well? While I agree with you regarding HK hand guards, there are slim pickings if any in the US when looking for aftermarket HGs for the 762/417/G28, IIRC. It’s just CIM or Spuhr, the Spuhr being difficult to procure here when last I was looking. And I don’t mind my HKey version (German, not the BS MRS that they released in the US only), but then again I’m not using it professionally. Lastly, the OP seems to be trying to complete a clone so an authentic HG is important to his project. All the Best!
    Last edited by RegularGuy461969; 11-18-2018 at 06:45 PM.
    caf82313 likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the help.
    If there is anything updated, good or bad, please let me know.

Appreciated

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I bought my MR762 in 2015 with the standard quad short rail and replaced it with the longer rail to make a G28 clone. If you want a short quad rail, mine is just collecting dust.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links