Finished 416 D build - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Finished 416 D build

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by baljar View Post
    This should go into HK Clones. Its not a HK Gun. Its a mockup made from partially genuine HK Parts and partially whatever Parts.
    Everything on it is genuine HK 416 excluding the lower receiver And trigger. But I’ll delete my post if need be.
    Last edited by 56cbr600rr; 12-06-2018 at 09:15 PM.
    CharlieDeltaJuliet likes this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Fantastic job. Looks great. Please don’t delete anything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    CharlieDeltaJuliet likes this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LEEF View Post
    Uhhh...how about some more details instead of the teasers....we are fiends over here.
    Haha. Sounds good, and no problem.

This is my First time milling a 80 %lower receiver. It was actually less than that as I had to do drill the Take down pin holes, drill and tap pistol grip area, and more. It’s from CNC Gunsmithing.

A gentleman in one of my Facebook groups did the laser and New Frontier Armory did the anodizing which I have to say came out amazing.

I got lucky and stumbled upon a BA dated complete 416 upper that appears to have all the OTB features as well as the vented gas block. Barely looks used as well. The buffer, buffer spring, most every little spring, roll pin, or other component in the lower is straight from the original 416 as well. I have The original stock that I will use eventually after the Form 1.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sweet build. I just hope kit prices come down someday.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 56cbr600rr View Post

This is my First time milling a 80 %lower receiver. It was actually less than that as I had to do drill the Take down pin holes, drill and tap pistol grip area, and more. It’s from CNC Gunsmithing.

A gentleman in one of my Facebook groups did the laser and New Frontier Armory did the anodizing which I have to say came out amazing.

I got lucky and stumbled upon a BA dated complete 416 upper that appears to have all the OTB features as well as the vented gas block. Barely looks used as well. The buffer, buffer spring, most every little spring, roll pin, or other component in the lower is straight from the original 416 as well. I have The original stock that I will use eventually after the Form 1.
    I saw your pic on AR15.com. It looks great especially the anodizing...amazing work even if it’s not a legit HK lower.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 56cbr600rr View Post

Very nice build....all the way down to the 88-xxxx serial number. And hat's off to the vented gas block upper. I'm curious.....did you match the serial #'s? Where did you buy your upper?

Cheers!!!!
    waylon43 and Drooler like this.
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

What was the turn around time on the anodizing? They've had mine for over 3 weeks.

What'd you color fill with?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Thank you Sir!

Quote Originally Posted by LEEF View Post
    I saw your pic on AR15.com. It looks great especially the anodizing...amazing work even if it’s not a legit HK lower.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Turnaround time was almost a month.. Which is normal for them from what I hear.

I used testers flat red and a white. I'l take pics of the bottles later for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Belted View Post
    What was the turn around time on the anodizing? They've had mine for over 3 weeks.

What'd you color fill with?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Got the upper at Clyde's Armory.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad4065 View Post
    Very nice build....all the way down to the 88-xxxx serial number. And hat's off to the vented gas block upper. I'm curious.....did you match the serial #'s? Where did you buy your upper?

Cheers!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links