Official 416C pistol thread {renamed} 12/29... - Page 8
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Official 416C pistol thread {renamed} 12/29...

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)

Ok guys, since we're not getting pics or details of performance from any buyers, let's do this.

Anyone who purchased, and may either have buyers remorse, or just shy, why don't we PM me your pics? I can keep you anonymous at your request, simple tally the purchases, report the details of performance, if any, and report back to all the inquiring peeps.

Thanks in advance.
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SwissCollector View Post
    Are they actual hk 416c lowers, or were they 80%’s you completed to 416c spec?
    Actual 416C lowers.

Are they actual hk 416c uppers?

No such thing, the uppers are from factory new 416 upper kits.

Are they 416c internals?

I'm guessing you mean the carrier and spring? We have those but only sell them as kit with the stock. Pistols can be ordered with the C parts instead of the regular carrier and spring.

What is barrel length?
    10.4"

Sounds like the barrels and bolts are “aftermarket”, understandably?
    The barrel is aftermarket with HK barrel extension, bolt heads are genuine 416.

We also have the HK adjustable gas blocks for the 9" barrel.

Happy new year to you as well-
    Looks like I have some earlier posts to delete or at least edit...

I’ll delete.

Cheers!
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn’t mean they're not after you!"

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkduder View Post
    And don't forget the C stock, C bcg and flat spring, they are other hard to find items.
    Seems my statement is inaccurate, RE: Exporters post above.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)

Attachment 222016Attachment 222018Attachment 222020

The ATF form 6 is posted on HBI's website, not really a secret who imported them.

More than 40, less than 50.
    Thank you!!!
    Now if we could only get some SIG AMT/SIG PE57 parts.

Tony

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I wish, hard to find pistol buffer tubes for the 417.
    Do you guys have a similar quantity of semi auto HK417 lower receivers?

Can you just take the 417 rifle buffer tubes and put them on a lathe to machine off the stock mounting location at 6 o'clock?

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by baljar View Post
    Yes, unlike you I know "my own gun laws". And nowhere did I suggest to "homebuild" a HK416c or that it would be OK to do so.
    But as long as a gun smith does a semi conversion, its not a problem at all. Thats why you can have HK33, PPSH, M16 and whatever converted legally. And of course with the proper paperwork, full auto weapons are also no problem for collectors and bka excemptionists (like in the Maxim case below, where it literally says nope, its full auto still, requires §40 permission).
    But since you will certainly not believe this, here are some pdf for your beloved reference. Background: If someone intends to sell a weapon, they can go the extra mile and get the "german FBI" to provide an official examination of such weapon. This is almost always done for legal safety of customers and producers in the case of "military conversions". And these documents are public:

https://www.bka.de/SharedDocs/Downlo...cationFile&v=1
    PPsh
    Bren
    Uzi
    M16A1
    HK33
    Maxim MG
    All of the above, and those were just ones that I found in two minutes of copy and paste, are fully automatic weapons of war parts kits that were re-classified for civilian sale. No one does it for the bloody 416c, for the reason mentioned before.

Or are you trying to make a case that an M16A1 or a Maxim etc are not weapons of war? Those BKA papers ufually even explicitly mention that they are build from military parts kits and that they are legal.
    You can search their database here https://www.bka.de/DE/UnsereAufgaben...fen_node.html?
    Of course it's possible, the question is, how many people are willing to go through the process of doing that? In my experience, not many. As you know, some companies make conversions from Kriegswaffen to civilian legal guns, Niedermayer being one of them. And as a Sportschütze, you can't get a semi with a 9" barrel anyway.

And then.......

.....there's the new EU Waffenrichtlinie:

"Zudem ist es Privatpersonen untersagt, Vollautomaten, die in Halbautomaten umgebaut wurden sowie halbautomatische Waffen, die ohne Funktionsänderung auf eine Gesamtlänge von 60 cm verkürzbar sind, zu erwerben oder zu besitzen."

In English: Full autos converted to semi auto and semi autos below 60cm OAL will be illegal to acquire AND to own.

So there's that.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UMP45 ENTRY View Post
    Do you guys have a similar quantity of semi auto HK417 lower receivers?

Can you just take the 417 rifle buffer tubes and put them on a lathe to machine off the stock mounting location at 6 o'clock?
    I wouldn't machine off part of the buffer tube. I think people would SBR such a pistol anyway, so to make a pistol tube would be the way to go. Like this you still have the original buffer tube.

I'm not sure if we're able to bring this about. Unfortunately, chances are very low at the moment. Time will tell.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

So there's that.
    Thats a fancy way of weaseling around the fact that you were flat out wrong. Its impressive how you can contradict yourself 100% within a few days yet have zero motivation to admit as such, instead you try to deflect the discussion to random unrelated issues.

What? Do you know your own gun laws? It's illegal in Germany to install the 416 semi lowers on a civilian gun because the sear pocket is fully milled out.
    Of course it's possible, the question is, how many people are willing to go through the process of doing that? In my experience, not many.
    Last edited by baljar; 12-30-2018 at 02:51 PM.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by baljar View Post
    Thats a fancy way of weaseling around the fact that you were flat out wrong. Its impressive how you can contradict yourself 100% within a few days yet have zero motivation to admit as such, instead you try to deflect the discussion to random unrelated issues.
    Come on now, I wasn't wrong at all. It's illegal to build civilian guns from these parts, fact. The possibility to do this is not there for the vast majority of German gun owners.

I explained why most Germans are not willing to build civilian legal guns from parts of weapons of war. I never said it's impossible, it's just highly unlikely someone's doing it. And that's another fact.

How many people do you know who built civilian legal 416, 417 and G36 from the part kits floating around and went through the process of making them civilian legal? Yes, that's what I thought.......
    Last edited by SwissCollector; 12-30-2018 at 03:26 PM.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Something seems fishy about this entire thing, no one is coming forward. That is their right, which is ok by me but come on. I am also thinking there is no way they sold out. Although I am always a terrible skeptic and trust no one until proven wrong. I know it's an affliction ...
    Brad4065 likes this.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links