HK MR556 / 416 Buy or Wait - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: HK MR556 / 416 Buy or Wait

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

It is weird. It lacks the ambi controls of the A5 and the MR223A3, both of which have the slanted magwell.
    Last edited by RegularGuy461969; 07-20-2019 at 12:47 PM.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesnít mean they're not after you!"

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by overkill8000 View Post
    Thereís a guy on hk owners fb page, lives in America and posted this pic asking if anyone knew someone who could complete his 80% lower. Am I lost? This has the slanted magwell, so A3-A5? If so how is it possible he has it? I asked on the post and was ignored. Attachment 237724
    Could it not just be a HK mock up from a standard, no-name forging. That's been done before.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yea I didnít think of that, I honestly am pretty green and donít know a lot. He did post saying it was serialized lower?HK MR556 / 416 Buy or Wait-0f9b5c5c-3faf-4304-acd8-94c0f6f0ae40.png

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I guess its prolly this...HK MR556 / 416 Buy or Wait-6776745a-4b70-4312-b41d-a1f8ae3257cb.png

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Iíd say hell yes. Parts arenít as terribly expensive as they were when I got mine and there is aftermarket backing. Marvin Pitts is making chrome lined barrels now and hell if you donít want to pay for a Remington RAHG or Geissele hand guard... Strike makes a nice set up for cheap. Iíll leave a pic of mine because everyone loves pics.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheChunkNorris View Post
    Iíd say hell yes. Parts arenít as terribly expensive as they were when I got mine and there is aftermarket backing. Marvin Pitts is making chrome lined barrels now and hell if you donít want to pay for a Remington RAHG or Geissele hand guard... Strike makes a nice set up for cheap. Iíll leave a pic of mine because everyone loves pics.

hello, can someone tell me, why people take pictures of their rifles, on rocks, in water or on pebbles ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheChunkNorris View Post

hello, can someone tell me, why people take pictures of their rifles, on rocks, in water or on pebbles ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AGAVNI View Post
    Mostly for the cool background. As long as you set it delicately it will not scratch.

I have been tracking 416 uppers for about a year, and they seem to be cheaper now than ever from what i have seen and read. Personally I am doing my buying now, as election season heats up there always seems to be a run on AR parts/Mags/ammo. Salad days for guns at the moment.
    TheChunkNorris likes this.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JLAudio View Post
    Mostly for the cool background. As long as you set it delicately it will not scratch.

I have been tracking 416 uppers for about a year, and they seem to be cheaper now than ever from what i have seen and read. Personally I am doing my buying now, as election season heats up there always seems to be a run on AR parts/Mags/ammo. Salad days for guns at the moment.
    I shoot it often and the finish is very durable. My particular set up as a real 416 barrel and just recently I was able to get an A3 adjustable gas block. Iím waiting for Marvin to get his barrels finished so I can use that set up with the A3. People are paying crazy prices for 416 stuff especially a plain barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by AGAVNI View Post
    Because my grass is too high and you couldnít see the rifle!
    RegularGuy461969 likes this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I contacted HK to see if they would switch out the gas block with an adjustable gas block and they said they could not, can anyone recommend someone to do this?
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

"When the people fear the govt there is tyranny, when the govt fears the people there is liberty."
    Thomas Jefferson
    GOA Life Member

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links