HK 416 Flash Hider Suppressor Mount Question - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: HK 416 Flash Hider Suppressor Mount Question

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

To clarify, I PERSONALLY prefer to time all my three-prongs w/one prong at the 6 o'clock position. Must be an OCD thing. Just because the AAC doesn't need to be timed, doesn't mean it can't be. Just my .02

Use the normal shoulder FH and the correct shim kit and you should be gtg. I always double check suppressor concentricity with a Geissele/Surefire bore alignment rod.
    Jack_Bauer likes this.
    On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Default HK 416 Flash Hider Suppressor Mount Question

I had to use a couple shims for a Knights NT4 and they’re flat at the base. I’m pretty sure you’re not going to use a crush washer but just in case... never use one for suppressed shooting.
    Last edited by TheChunkNorris; 08-01-2019 at 10:42 PM.

Premium Professional

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacL View Post
    To clarify, I PERSONALLY prefer to time all my three-prongs w/one prong at the 6 o'clock position. Must be an OCD thing. Just because the AAC doesn't need to be timed, doesn't mean it can't be. Just my .02

Use the normal shoulder FH and the correct shim kit and you should be gtg. I always double check suppressor concentricity with a Geissele/Surefire bore alignment rod.
    Nothing wrong with that. I’m kind of surprised the HK flash hiders don’t have the solid bottom. I have to align my FH mounts or I can’t see the go/no go markings. I use the washer kit so I don’t have to stack shins and it looks cleaner.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links