Thread: RE: MR223 imports.......

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hk21man View Post
    Correct they didn't come from Germany.
    It could all come crashing down too...
    Ever heard of "can't make a rifle a pistol" FYI
    MM
    Another expert? These were inspected by ATF, approved for importation/sale as pistols and lawfully imported.

Keep in mind we are also a direct distributor for HK, not a fly by night company.

Stay tuned for more HK goodies you're only going to find with us, including some old school HK stuff!
    Last edited by armsunlimited; 02-21-2020 at 08:37 PM.
    Brad4065 likes this.

Premium Professional
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by armsunlimited View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hk21man View Post
    Correct they didn't come from Germany.
    It could all come crashing down too...
    Ever heard of "can't make a rifle a pistol" FYI
    MM
    Another expert? These were inspected by ATF, approved for importation/sale as pistols and lawfully imported.

Keep in mind we are also a direct distributor for HK, not a fly by night company.

Stay tuned for more HK goodies you're only going to find with us, including some old school HK stuff!
    Why such a craptacular attitude? I mean people send you good money....like alot of good money for what seems to be good product but your attitude towards folks? Whether they are simply venting or just out right b!tching what ever you qualify it as or making general informed statements seems to put you off. Is it really that you are all knowing or are you just pushing a little dry humor? Either way arent you essentially doing what you are upset with people posting?? I dont care for that in a business and as I stated earlier I will find what I desire elsewhere. I hang my azz in the wind everyday to earn my check even have a pretty little medal to show that the odds catch up to you. Said money earned the way I do wont be sent your way. Poppin smoke Im out.
    Last edited by MSOGDAWG; 02-21-2020 at 09:20 PM.
    fatmat27 and GuntherRommel like this.
    UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS 0311/8152 - TX AIR GUARD SECURITY FORCES CATM
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I’m picking mine up right now, it’s a nice piece for sure. I too wish AU was a little more transparent.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

@straightgrain

Is it time to close this thread or what?

No offense to Brad, but I think this has run its course as it seems to be a bit€h session now. As for me, I just want to celebrate my catch!!!
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn’t mean they're not after you!"

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

I mean.....whiners or winners?

At the end of the day, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US were whining for YEARS about not being able to obtain
    these very firearms. These guys figured out "a way" to get it done, and sell for less than $20K which is
    where I thought they would end up. And we're whining about a tube.

{Hint: Purchase, then import, and see how much it costs....it will open your eyes to pricing....$6K isn't much afterwards.}

Personally, if I had a problem, I would have called them, emailed them or put it up for sale, but I'm not
    going to publicly bash them....people have been banned for doing vendors just that way on this forum.

Before you even go down this road...nope....I've got no affiliation....couldn't even tell you the guy's name
    but I bought A BUNCH of BE and BF uppers that only they had, and still.....no one has them to this day.

So cheers to you!!!!!!!!!
    chuckster62 likes this.
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Sponsored Links