M27 IAR - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: M27 IAR

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Guyanaman1963 View Post
    LOL! I kind of figured the Swiss had it made! LOL!
    Please dont blame me for dreaming Big!!! LOL!
    M
    No judgement here. I understand. My drool pan is full up too!
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn’t mean they're not after you!"

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SwissCollector View Post
    Missing a couple of small parts like castle nuts and buffer retainers. then finally......the holy grail.......what a ride its been.....

Attachment 265488
    SwissCollector, Really nice job getting these assembled! Lots of jealous HK’ers including me!

Do you recall or can you share the roll pin size for the bayonet lug? Is it shared with any other HK pins? They are spiral and not split?

Thanks for your help!
    TC

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Do you recall or can you share the roll pin size for the bayonet lug? Is it shared with any other HK pins? They are spiral and not split?

Thanks for your help!
    TC
    Yes, I’m also looking for the bayo lug roll pin. I bought some that I’m hoping will work but haven’t tried them yet.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

There's an M27 complete upper for sale on the parts and accessories page right now, in America. :)
    sweersa and dms16 like this.
    Check out HKPRO on Facebook and HKPRO on Instagram: hkpro_official

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Hot.
    I remember some M27 parts (or at least the lowers) ending up south of the US border, some were seized in Central or South America, if I recall correctly.
    Hidden Content
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sweersa View Post
    Hot.
    I remember some M27 parts (or at least the lowers) ending up south of the US border, some were seized in Central or South America, if I recall correctly.
    Yeah, I remember that too:
    https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...io-de-janeiro/
    sweersa likes this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

SwissCollector: I recall from another thread (https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk416-hk...-tag-data.html) where you were looking for info on the UID tags you wrote:
    “I'm not planning to sell UID labels, I need them for a few M27 clones. Of course I'll sell the rifles but not in the US since they're full auto.
    Once I have all the M27 upper and lower engraving files done, I'll post them here for everybody to use.”
    Looks like you got the UID tags figured out and have quite a few M27 clones. May I ask where you are selling them? Did you ever post the engraving files? Also, I’m still interested in sourcing the M27 bayo lug and the lug pin. Can you tell me where I can buy some?

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ThompsonCrazy View Post
    SwissCollector, Really nice job getting these assembled! Lots of jealous HK’ers including me!

Thanks for your help!
    TC
    Thanks, we tried our best, not just because me and my gunsmith want one for ourselves but mostly because of that :-)

Pin size for the bayo lug is 3x16mm.

Quote Originally Posted by Surefire44 View Post
    SwissCollector: I recall from another thread (https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk416-hk...-tag-data.html) where you were looking for info on the UID tags you wrote:
    “I'm not planning to sell UID labels, I need them for a few M27 clones. Of course I'll sell the rifles but not in the US since they're full auto.
    Once I have all the M27 upper and lower engraving files done, I'll post them here for everybody to use.”
    Looks like you got the UID tags figured out and have quite a few M27 clones. May I ask where you are selling them? Did you ever post the engraving files? Also, I’m still interested in sourcing the M27 bayo lug and the lug pin. Can you tell me where I can buy some?
    We sell them only in Switzerland. Some parts come from the US and because of that I'm not allowed reexport the rifles.

I didn't post the laser files yet......will do as soon as possible. Probably as EzCad files since most people use the China lasers.

We're making the bayo lugs and the M110A1 end plates but this takes a couple more months, we have so much work at the moment. I have all HK coil pins and will send a bunch to the US as soon as I have some free time.

M27 IAR-img_0857.jpg

M27 IAR-img_0858.jpg

And the best part, the US is now allowing the export of suppressors for lowly civilians. I'm so excited about that. Finally KAC suppressors and OSS Helix for the M110A1. If someone is willing to sell me a KAC MP5 Navy can, I need one.
    Last edited by SwissCollector; 07-12-2020 at 08:23 PM.

mew
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I love the usmc engraving and the KAC sights, it really sets off the finishing touch of the M27!!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
    Edmund Burke

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links