HK416 Owners Picture Thread (genuine HK416's only please) - Page 51
Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: HK416 Owners Picture Thread (genuine HK416's only please)

Banned

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RegularGuy461969 View Post
    Is the 416d with the Fun Switch? If so, how does civilian in EU have it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's not a regulated part over there.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JNAP94 View Post
    It's not a regulated part over there.
    Believe me I know, that subject has been beaten to death as of late.

But he has married it to an upper with a barrel and I assume he has a complete BCG in it. So both the barrel and bolt appear to be the regulated parts, thus upon marrying the parts he has a full auto 416D for all intents and purposes

I say KUDOS, but I'm still curious if it does indeed have the fun switch, cuz it sure has the evil third hole in the receiver.

Inquiring minds want to know?!

I would also love to know about the shorter barrel rifle that is below the 416D in his second picture, sans MR223 16"? Looks almost like a C but it has an AGB.
    Last edited by RegularGuy461969; 03-05-2017 at 12:48 PM.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn’t mean they're not after you!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Believe me I know, that subject has been beaten to death as of late.

But he has married it to an upper with a barrel and I assume he has a complete BCG in it. So both the barrel and bolt appear to be the regulated parts, thus upon marrying the parts he has a full auto 416D for all intents and purposes

I say KUDOS, but I'm still curious if it does indeed have the fun switch, cuz it sure has the evil third hole in the receiver.

Inquiring minds want to know?!

I would also love to know about the shorter barrel rifle that is below the 416D in his second picture, sans MR223 16"? Looks almost like a C but it has an AGB.
    If you squint your eyes hard enough you'll see the sear block pin, hence making it full automatic.

Upper and the lower have identical serial numbers #, and the ar15 in the second photo is a Sig516 PDW.

I'm not European nor am I living in Europe. I hope that answers your questions. :-)

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Banned

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

There ya go, he has they right to own it.. I wasn't looking at it that close because I don't try figure out how or why someone has a FA gun!! If your posting pics on a site like this you obviously have the proper paperwork. If not, I could care less as it is Not my business..

Nice guns by the way!! Once again, the last shipments into the US did not have the D on the lower.

HK416 Owners Picture Thread (genuine HK416's only please)-img_5809.jpg

Ughhh, has the HAPPY SWITCH!!

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Snow View Post
    If you squint your eyes hard enough you'll see the sear block pin, hence making it full automatic.

Upper and the lower have identical serial numbers #, and the ar15 in the second photo is a Sig516 PDW.

I'm not European nor am I living in Europe. I hope that answers your questions. :-)
    Sure thing sir! Appreciate the response.

Pardon the assumption, but with the MR223 and the recent threads on 416D lower availability in EU I think it was fair.

Very nice firearms indeed.
    Last edited by RegularGuy461969; 03-05-2017 at 07:30 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There ya go, he has they right to own it.. I wasn't looking at it that close because I don't try figure out how or why someone has a FA gun!! If your posting pics on a site like this you obviously have the proper paperwork. If not, I could care less as it is Not my business..

Nice guns by the way!! Once again, the last shipments into the US did not have the D on the lower.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5809.JPG 
Views:	996 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	97746

Do you know the year when the gun in the photo was manufactured? I noticed that it didnt come with a foldable front iron sight too. Also whether it has the markings on the magwell other than the model name.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sure thing sir! Appreciate the response.

Pardon the assumption, but with the MR223 and the recent threads on 416D lower availability in EU I think it was fair.

Very nice firearms indeed.
    The MR223 is sold also in the Swiss and Canadian market, but I am sure you already know this.

here is a HQ photo of the 516

http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8narpbvd.jpg

Banned

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Snow View Post
    Do you know the year when the gun in the photo was manufactured? I noticed that it didnt come with a foldable front iron sight too. Also whether it has the markings on the magwell other than the model name.

Yes, I do!! The HK 416s stopped coming with sights from the factory (at least in the US market) several years back when they went from the Drums to the flip up sights. I actually don't recall getting any from the factory with the flip up sights however, I won't go as far as to say none came with them.

As for the rest, the markings are all present. I took the picture such as the oil from the factory and natural light washed out the Serial Numbers and the proofs. Rest assured, as others can verify, they are there. They had no D on the lowers, none of them did!!

Last couple batches were all BE date coded.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    266 Post(s)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5809.JPG 
Views:	996 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	97746

My type of CBQ!!!

Tony

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No serial number on upper

Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast