WTK: MP5k-PDW German Parts Kit
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Anopstyx
  • 1 Post By Brad4065

Thread: WTK: MP5k-PDW German Parts Kit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default WTK: MP5k-PDW German Parts Kit

I'm an FFL07/02. This is what I want. MP5K-PDW with as many german parts as possible (minus receiver). I saw that HKparts offers this in the regular MP5, but the MP5K parts kit is mostly USA. I was going to piece it out but most are also US parts.

Am I wasting my time with trying to find all German?

Is the full auto trigger packs that HKparts sells come with auto sear? Or do I need to get someone to fit that?

Obviously new here. Go easy. So much info out there.

Thanks in advance.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Probably the easiest way is to buy an sp5k. Get a full auto pack from hkparts (yes they have all the stuff you need) register the metal trigger housing as a post sample MG cut the area that needs cut on the trigger housing to work on the sp5k host gun and there ya go. All the German with little to no fuss.

(Edit to add)

The sp5k has a nub in the back of the receiver to prevent a full auto carrier to be inserted. You'll need to either A: send carrier to be turned into auto carrier or B: buy an auto carrier for the sp5k. There are other ways as well
    Last edited by Anopstyx; 12-26-2018 at 09:12 PM.
    Brad4065 likes this.
    Spent most of my tax return on Hk parts, booze and ammo....the rest I just wasted

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alteredarms View Post
    I'm an FFL07/02. This is what I want. MP5K-PDW with as many german parts as possible (minus receiver). I saw that HKparts offers this in the regular MP5, but the MP5K parts kit is mostly USA. I was going to piece it out but most are also US parts.

Is the full auto trigger packs that HKparts sells come with auto sear? Or do I need to get someone to fit that?

Thanks in advance.
    Welcome to the site. You'll have to do a few things, such as, but not limited to:
    1. Purchase a demilled MP5K parts kit {$4,000}.
    2. Purchase full auto sear {$30,000}
    3. Send it off to be assembled {my preference @RDTS }….ask Ralph $$$
    Well worth it.

Now this is IF, you're doing a form 4/transferable......I'm not an FFL/SOT....so I don't play by those rules.
    Good luck!!!!!

ETA:.....or just listen to ^^^^^him. ;-)
    Anopstyx likes this.
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the replies. I will be going the sp5k route. Found one at my distributor for $2k. I see that IGF does the mods for the conversion. Too bad that it doesn't come with a threaded or 3 lug barrel...that would have made it too easy.

Thanks again!

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

also look at parabellum combat he is a supporting vendor here he does outstanding work and can assist you with this too

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Thanks for the replies. I will be going the sp5k route. Found one at my distributor for $2k. I see that IGF does the mods for the conversion. Too bad that it doesn't come with a threaded or 3 lug barrel...that would have made it too easy.

Thanks again!
    May want to rethink this route. {Caveat: LOVE JAYSON AT IGF.....done more for me than most!!!!} Last I "heard", he was way backed up, and turn around took quite a bit of time......and I am by NO MEANS, bashing him......he and Ralph are my peeps.

Check with Jayson, and his lead times first. If he's way backed up {and he'll tell you}…...go with Ralph @RDTS . Ralph has done some unheard of stuff on my MP5 10MM's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Thanks in advance.
    I do Have a New HK MP5k factory full auto trigger pack available, PM or email me if interested .

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saab95v6 View Post
    I do Have a New HK MP5k factory full auto trigger pack available, PM or email me if interested .
    And I've purchased from ^^^^^. Buy with confidence. Best of luck to you both.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Sponsored Links