Positive experience with HKParts.net
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By stnmikita

Thread: Positive experience with HKParts.net

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default Positive experience with HKParts.net

I've purchased from HKParts before and always experienced prompt service. During a recent order I neglected to verify the shipping address and had a rather expensive package go to an old address. HKParts was kind enough to understand and when it was "Returned to Sender" they forwarded it right along to me in an an expedited manner. It took a few phone calls but was all resolved in the course of a few hours. Rest assured that I'll be checking the shipping address in much greater detail henceforth. Great experience overall and they'll be getting more business from me in the future!

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)

Service is great--- prices are a little high, but have hard-to-find items sometimes and are assured of factory items!!!

Tony

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Helpful staff in my experience. I'm still new to the HK planform so I had a lot of Q&A's on several parts. Thanks to Ashley of HKparts.net for the great customer service. Very prompt and direct response to my emails.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Desperately Needs Treatment

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

High prices on HKparts.net are offset by decent CS and availability (at times) of rare factory parts.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I feel they do an excellent job of providing the authentic HK experience by charging high prices.

Because they can.
    sdx likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The way they charge shipping on every items kills me

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I recently purchased the match weight (quick release) for P30L. It arrived a bit slowly, but that was not the issue that concerned me. The finish, and overall appearance did not quite match the pistol. That may be a tall order, you say, but keep in mind this part is a tad over $200.00.

The biggest problem was that it did not fit on my P30L. Or my other P30L. The finishing was just not there. Rough edges, etc. I contacted their CS and was immediately impressed with the response. Other than shipping it back on my dime, they took care of me. Once received back, they too, attempted to fit it to a P30L. When they were unsuccessful, they realized the QC on this part was not up to par. Refund was authorized, as they indicated they are working out the issue on this part.

Fantastic attention to my problem. Excellent communication and overall, I am satisfied with the outcome. Suppliers make mistakes, and this appears to be the case in this instance. Still searching for a match weight, but will shop with a more discerning eye for the details.
    Last edited by hvrnaut; 06-19-2019 at 10:12 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Have bought several items from them and while not the cheapest they have all been great quality and fit as designed. I'll pay the higher price if I know I'm getting the quality...

Sheepdog in West Texas

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Don't forget

Positive experience with HKParts.net-hk-because-you-suck-we-hate-you-.jpg

for those of you didn't know, this is the running joke between HKCS & those of us here at HKPro...
    Protect and defend against all enemies, both foreign and domestic

A rattlesnake in the living room ends all discussion of animal rights.

"Vengeance is mine" sayeth the Lord, but sometimes he subcontracts.

Sponsored Links