Ordered B&T folding stock...have question - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Ordered B&T folding stock...have question

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Just noticed this one on GunBroker with B&T logo on the side; perhaps an older version?

Ordered B&T folding stock...have question-b-t-k-stock1.jpg

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

My MP5 B&T has no markings aside from the date code sun dial thingy. Is it possible that they're military production surplus and not commercial?

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Has anyone figured this out?

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

If OP is referring to the B&T logo on the side of the stock. The UMP stocks don't have a B&T logo on the stock portion. They are the same stock provided with the UMP so they don't have B&T markings because the stock is an OEM H&K product. In fact H&K has it in their description as a "Factory German HK UMP Rear Stock Section." You wouldn’t expect a UMP to have a B&T logo on the stock would you? https://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/UMP-...-136p16944.htm

The shorter length stocks, that are designed for the B&T APC line often do. I have owned one that has it and have seen some that don't. https://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/MP5K...ck-136p172.htm

Both stocks share the same hinge/backplates for the MP5 and MP5K. Again, another mixed bag, some have a B&T marking some don't.

Here is a B&T short stock I previously owned, same as guntherrommel showed earlier in the thread, except mine had the logo. Some do, some don't.

Ordered B&T folding stock...have question-qws3ibo.jpg
    Last edited by freeride1; 08-26-2019 at 03:33 PM.
    bauerdb likes this.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I just got one (two weeks ago) from HKparts. Has the logo on the inside and beside the folding button. I would only guess, but maybe it is an older or newer made one.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freeride1 View Post
    If OP is referring to the B&T logo on the side of the stock. The UMP stocks don't have a B&T logo on the stock portion. They are the same stock provided with the UMP so they don't have B&T markings because the stock is an OEM H&K product. In fact H&K has it in their description as a "Factory German HK UMP Rear Stock Section." You wouldn’t expect a UMP to have a B&T logo on the stock would you? https://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/UMP-...-136p16944.htm

The shorter length stocks, that are designed for the B&T APC line often do. I have owned one that has it and have seen some that don't. https://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/MP5K...ck-136p172.htm

Both stocks share the same hinge/backplates for the MP5 and MP5K. Again, another mixed bag, some have a B&T marking some don't.

Here is a B&T short stock I previously owned, same as guntherrommel showed earlier in the thread, except mine had the logo. Some do, some don't.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	qws3iBo.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	897.0 KB 
ID:	240598

No. I'm referring to the newer, shorter apc style one, not the ump one. Has no markings, not even a date code. For all I know I paid almost $300 for airsoft junk.
    Last edited by JohnnyBoi; 12-21-2019 at 12:30 AM.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freeride1 View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	qws3iBo.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	897.0 KB 
ID:	240598
    100% correct winning answer - HK does't allow the B&T logo on HK OEM stocks made by B&T...

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have 2 of them that are slightly different, here are pretty good photos of mine to compare with...

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-nfa-t...-question.html

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Just received my B&T MP5 folding stock from the ones HKParts had available last week. Both the stock and the folder have the B&T stamp on them. The stock came in a bubble wrap bag with a B&T parts sticker on it. Shipping was unbelievably fast, was just shipped on Saturday so didn't expect to have it Monday.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

I have had many versions of the stocks some with the logo and the last ones I got directly from Tim at B&T usa did not have the logo. Back in 2015 I also had a no logo one that I had to exchange due to the sling loop fiasco they had a while back. Its my understanding that was resolved and since that time I have heard that both logo and non logo versions have continued to be sold. Also btw all of my K and std model stocks are not ump length.
    Thomas Jefferson -
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    "Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links