HKparts.net Customer Data Compromised - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: HKparts.net Customer Data Compromised

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chrisjdm View Post
    I used a new CC to purchase an item from HKparts.net earlier this month. Part was shipped promptly and I have no complaints about it or HKparts.net's service. Top notch.

However.

My online banking statement for this CC showed a pending transaction of $900+ from some religious organization yesterday on 10/13.

I've used the card maybe a handful of times total from retailers I've normally delt with.
    Dude the only thing linking all of us who had our cards stolen is hkparts they are 100% IMHO the Genesis of your fraudulent purchases
    aksog likes this.

Priest of the P7
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chrisjdm View Post
    I used a new CC to purchase an item from HKparts.net earlier this month. Part was shipped promptly and I have no complaints about it or HKparts.net's service. Top notch.

However.

My online banking statement for this CC showed a pending transaction of $900+ from some religious organization yesterday on 10/13.

I've used the card maybe a handful of times total from retailers I've normally delt with.
    I do like the irony of using a stolen credit card for a religious organization though.
    MSOGDAWG, Rockets and LCSO264 like this.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HKParts.net View Post
    We just want to give an update regarding our website maintenance. We are actively working to finish it up and it is taking longer than we anticipated. We apologize for any inconvenience this is causing. This is not due to any credit card breach; we are doing these updates to better our website. We appreciate all of your patience and support.
    Could you please possibly look into to see if there were any issues with your cc processor causing the members in this thread to have recent fraud activity?

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Our team has formally investigated the issues concerned in this thread regarding a credit card breach. We have confirmed that there was not a breach and would have notified our customer base, had there been one. We are working on improving our website, which has taken a bit longer than we anticipated. We really do apologize for the inconvenience and we'll have everything fully functioning soon. Thank you for your continued support and patience.
    PC7 likes this.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Sponsored Links