HKParts Website Issues
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: HKParts Website Issues

  1. #1
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Jun 2018
    Posts : 15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default HKParts Website Issues

    Has any word been put out yet on when HKParts will be able to process orders again? I've tried reaching out to them via their social media and have yet hear anything.
    Last edited by thatguyyouknow; 10-15-2019 at 03:47 AM.

  2. #2
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    dwillHK's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2006
    Location : South FL, USA
    Posts : 3,051
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Do you even HK, Bro?

  3. #3
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Jun 2018
    Posts : 15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Thanks.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

    Join Date : Nov 2016
    Age : 30
    Posts : 769
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dwillHK View Post
    idk I personally am going to steer clear until the dust settles and more information is known.
    Last edited by TheJerkman; 10-15-2019 at 05:45 PM.
    2BDivn, MSOGDAWG and CaptRex like this.

  6. #5
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Jun 2018
    Posts : 15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    You're not wrong, but they are the only people who have something I'm trying to get, in stock. I use a one time virtual card number when dealing with online orders that aren't through a major retailer, or using a secure payment method like pay-pal so the breach isn't a huge concern for me.
    MSOGDAWG likes this.

  7. #6
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

    Join Date : Nov 2016
    Age : 30
    Posts : 769
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguyyouknow View Post
    You're not wrong, but they are the only people who have something I'm trying to get, in stock. I use a one time virtual card number when dealing with online orders that aren't through a major retailer, or using a secure payment method like pay-pal so the breach isn't a huge concern for me.
    When target screws up they admit fault and everyone moves on with their life. All I would like is if it was actually their fault or even the fault of the cc processor that it is made known and an apology.
    Last edited by TheJerkman; 10-15-2019 at 05:44 PM.

  8. #7
    Member

    Join Date : Feb 2013
    Posts : 52
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Looks like they did the polar opposite and are saying there is no issue. Then closed the thread

    So who wants to go first?

  9. #8
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    veritas's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2006
    Location : Central New Hampshire
    Posts : 2,311
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

    Default

    Where there is ample smoke there is likely fire. Closing the thread does nothing towards restoring trust and trust is the foundation for a small business. Does not bode well.

    I go elsewhere whenever I have an option.
    aksog and freeride1 like this.
    "The problem with socialism is eventually you run out of other people's money" ~ Margaret Thatcher
    NRA Endowment - Life
    GOA Life Member

  10. #9
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

    Join Date : Nov 2016
    Age : 30
    Posts : 769
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    Where there is ample smoke there is likely fire. Closing the thread does nothing towards restoring trust and trust is the foundation for a small business. Does not bode well.

    I go elsewhere whenever I have an option.
    In all fairness maybe there is something else Linking all of us that we are missing and in fact this time they may have been an innocent fall guy in the whole matter. Only the cc companies really know the truth I'd assume

  11. #10
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

    Join Date : Apr 2009
    Location : Northern Virginia
    Posts : 279
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheJerkman View Post
    In all fairness maybe there is something else Linking all of us that we are missing and in fact this time they may have been an innocent fall guy in the whole matter. Only the cc companies really know the truth I'd assume
    There is a myriad of issues detailed in the other thread that was closed. For me and others this fits a pattern of shady behavior by this merchant. They simply have eroded my trust and confidence to the point where I don’t feel they deserve the benefit of the doubt in this instance.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

hk parts.net site down

,

hkparts website down

Click on a term to search for related topics.