New Website Launched - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: New Website Launched

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dwillHK View Post
    So, there is a banner on the site that Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale that starts today 11/28, but nothing to indicate what’s on sale.
    Click the banner...if you like hats and shirts and VP 9 accessories in gold than you’ll be loving the sale!
    dushan likes this.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Just placed my very first order on there. Spring springs and more springs! :)
    HKParts.net likes this.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Just received some parts from the revamped website, One part total mislabeled and wrong. USPc Lanyard loop, states it is for a USP or USPc, Way too long for a USPc, about a 1/4 too long, pin hole does not line up. Waiting for the to return my call. Will advise how it goes, feels like a management change of something. Hope they are as responsive as the old group.
    HK USPc 357 Sig (match trigger)
    HK VP357 Sig (match trigger)
    HK USP Expert 40 (match trigger)
    HK USP 40 (match trigger)
    Walther PPQ 9mm
    Walther P99 AS (Many 9mm and 40)
    Class 3 Colt M4
    Class 3 Colt Commando
    Class 3 HK MP 5

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockets View Post
    Just received some parts from the revamped website, One part total mislabeled and wrong. USPc Lanyard loop, states it is for a USP or USPc, Way too long for a USPc, about a 1/4 too long, pin hole does not line up. Waiting for the to return my call. Will advise how it goes, feels like a management change of something. Hope they are as responsive as the old group.
    I have a problem with a order as well and crickets so far ...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yammx125 View Post
    I have a problem with a order as well and crickets so far ...
    Called 4 times two emails sent. Tech depart, Order Department, Return Authorization Department not answering or returning calls and this was no small order. I just want the right loop and wanted to tell them they are mislabeled so no one else gets the wrong thing. How long have you been waiting? My 14 day return window is tiicking, even though they sent the wrong thing.

(Just went to their facebook site, Since the date of the change there are many complaints of NO returned Emails and no returned phone calls, some going on for a week. One guy tried to call their sales line about 15 times in one day, went to voice mail.) ... also I noticed the company name on the Credit card as changed. IS THIS the same company or did someone buy them out.

10 Calls, (2 Emails) all to voice mail, their sales line does not even pick up.
    Last edited by Rockets; Yesterday at 10:11 PM.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockets View Post
    Called 4 times two emails sent. Tech depart, Order Department, Return Authorization Department not answering or returning calls and this was no small order. I just want the right loop and wanted to tell them they are mislabeled so no one else gets the wrong thing. How long have you been waiting? My 14 day return window is tiicking, even though they sent the wrong thing.

(Just went to their facebook site, Since the date of the change there are many complaints of NO returned Emails and no returned phone calls, some going on for a week. One guy tried to call their sales line about 15 times in one day, went to voice mail.) ... also I noticed the company name on the Credit card as changed. IS THIS the same company or did someone buy them out.

10 Calls, (2 Emails) all to voice mail, their sales line does not even pick up.
    I finally got ahold of them said they are SWAMPED with orders . I’m sure they will eventually get back to you

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I just got an order from them it was perfect and fast shipping.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yammx125 View Post
    I finally got ahold of them said they are SWAMPED with orders . I’m sure they will eventually get back to you
    Good, Maybe that's all there is to it. Closed for awhile, people waited, opened, orders flow in. I did jump right in to order some things once they reopened.
    HK USPc 357 Sig (match trigger)
    HK VP357 Sig (match trigger)
    HK USP Expert 40 (match trigger)
    HK USP 40 (match trigger)
    Walther PPQ 9mm
    Walther P99 AS (Many 9mm and 40)
    Class 3 Colt M4
    Class 3 Colt Commando
    Class 3 HK MP 5

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links