HKPRO Forums banner

WTA: HK Gray Room Book for Charity

13K views 36 replies 15 participants last post by  williamthewolf 
#1 ·
In most embarrassing fashion, I won a goodie at SHOT Show during the HKPRO get together. And because of that embarrassment, I promised to auction it off for charity. Now I know that auctions are not allowed here, but I'm going to break the rule. Here's the deal...

All proceeds to benefit the NFATCA and Wounded Warrior project. US shipping will be included and credit cards will be accepted. Bid early and often. Auction will close at the end of seven days or 24 hours after the last bid to prevent sniping. List your bid here in this thread.

The Gray Room Book
366 Pages, Hardback

A stunning visual tour of the Heckler & Koch
American "Gray Room" when it was housed in HK's
Sterling, Virginia facility. High quality, close-up
color photos of many rare, on-of-a-kind HK Firearms.
A must have for HK buffs and collectors
$69.95 +tax and shipping

See less See more
#7 ·
$75

#13 ·

#21 ·
Straightgrain, I would like to donate a sealed HK history book and give the proceeds to Wounded warrior and the NFATCA. I can ship to you or the winner if you choose to add it to your auction. Let me know.

#22 ·
Several folks have offered to donate auction items. And I am greatly appreciative and humbled by the generosity. I'd like to *not* flood the board with these things so with your salute, I'll spread these out over time...

#23 ·
SG, sounds good. The offer stands whenever your ready to run another auction. Thanks,

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.