SIGN UP OPEN for "Day with HK" benefitting Boulder Crest Retreat for Wounded Warriors - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: SIGN UP OPEN for "Day with HK" benefitting Boulder Crest Retreat for Wounded Warriors

Requiescat in Pace
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PSG1 Nut View Post
    I'm there as well through Wednesday. May attempt to do another Veterans Day visit to Arlington if anyone wants to attend. Jim you up for carrying is all around again?
    I am sure I could be talked into that again if folks remain in town.
    Jim

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What's up with not coming out this year? Who is going to take our photos now? I need a new Christmas card!
    Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    No Clay? Whaaaaaaat?
    I missed the signup. I thought I had my **** together, but apparently not.... I am anxiously awaiting any possible openings/last minute cancelations just in case. I'm local and will fill in at a moments notice... Besides, I need to take photos for Christmas cards!

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clay View Post
    I missed the signup. I thought I had my **** together, but apparently not.... I am anxiously awaiting any possible openings/last minute cancelations just in case. I'm local and will fill in at a moments notice... Besides, I need to take photos for Christmas cards!
    That entire preregistration thing everyone thought was not going to happen. I hedged my bets. $250 extra to a worthy cause was well worth not having to check every 5 minutes.

I hope you find a way in... I was looking forward to "Photos of SudS taking photos" part 3. Not to mention we need someone to film us all shooting the rare ****. GMG/MG5..... XM8 if we cross our fingers and whisper sweet nothings to Jim. You miss the important one. Oh and you ****ed up our lunch table seating chart SudS and I were working on. Now who sits slightly to the left of me?
    Last edited by PSG1 Nut; 09-06-2015 at 05:20 AM.
    Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc’-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least
    capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded
    with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Speedballing....that's slamming Benadryl right? Source: SudS aka Kevin

HK...The most addictive drug known to man.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

Oh and you ****ed up our lunch table seating chart SudS and I were working on. Now who sits slightly to the left of me?
    Whomever draws the short straw.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    Whomever draws the short straw.
    Might be DAN11. Dennis is considering making the trip from Germany even if he doesn't get to visit the Gray Room or do live-fire with the HK product set. Spending time with you guys is that important to him. Oh, and I've offered to open up my personal collection to him as an incentive...

Mark

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Sponsored Links