Group Buy for Mk 24 Mod 0 CAP (HK45CT) SEAL Contract Holster - Page 25
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: Group Buy for Mk 24 Mod 0 CAP (HK45CT) SEAL Contract Holster

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by docbob View Post
    Just went on the group buy thread for the first time ever and saw the SEAL holster buy. I know it's too late to order, but if there is a left-handed holster in either black or multicam left, I'll take it. Thanks in advance. Doctor Bob
    Call London Bridge directly abs give them the model number. I bought mine directly from them.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Talked to London Bridge today, and they were great, but they had no more left. My responsibility; I'll have to prowl a little more deeply into the site from now on. Still, if any leftys need to sell, I'm here! BTW, thanks Domestique for the suggestion. Doctor Bob

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

A little bummed I didn't do this, so in my search for one, this came up...

London Bridge LBT 0372P AOR1 H K 45 W Laser Holster Suppressor Right Hand Devgru | eBay

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shootermd View Post
    A little bummed I didn't do this, so in my search for one, this came up...

London Bridge LBT 0372P AOR1 H K 45 W Laser Holster Suppressor Right Hand Devgru | eBay
    That my my original motivation for the Group Buy ;)

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Geez I should sell mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In this house we serve the Lord, but we use H&K.

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Whoa. I shoulda bought two! lolol

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Default H&K 416 MAS Grey Operator LBT Plate Carrier Kit (w/ Options: Holster(s), H&K 417 etc.

Gentlemen:

I have put together a Group Buy with LBT and posted it on other forums.

Wish me luck, I am seeking approval to also be posted on this site so all of you may benefit before the Group Buy is closed.

I have just sent the MOD here MBSL a request pertaining to my Group Buy. Hopefully I shall be able to start the new thread shortly.

If not approved, perhaps the MODs could approve a link be posted to another sites where I am running the buys. I have also posted on bullpupforum, soldiersystems, etc

So many of you wished for a MAS Grey buy I have a very rare LBT Plate Carrier and kit in mind.

I am also planning some optional belts, pouches and holsters to go with the kit block build at your request.

This extremely rare and scarce London Bridge Trading Co LTD. kit.

Not many people get to see this Plate Carrier and kit and kit in their lifetime, let alone in MAS Grey and own one or more.

Like AOR1 and AOR2, this LBT color, has a history of being restricted with London Bridge Trading Co LTD.. At any time this color could be restricted again and no longer available

"After the Naval Special Warfare developed main camouflages “AOR1” and “AOR2” for desert and tropical environments, MAS (Maritime Assault Suit) Grey was introduced by London Bridge Trading as a color variance that would provide optimum environment blending for Navy SEALs to wear while conducting VBSS (vessel boarding search & seizure) and maritime operations.

Since shades of grey have a history of minimal identification and work well within most environments due to their lack of visibility/contrast across the color spectrum, Navy SEALs started utilizing MAS Grey for nighttime operations in addition to maritime operations. Developed originally for SEAL Team 6/Devgru, very few MAS Grey items were ever issued to Naval Special Warfare Operators (i.e Navy SEALs).

The MAS Grey kit consist of an OpsCore carbon helmet, a Bluewater Defense combat outfit and a London Bridge Trading 6094 plate carrier with assorted pouches and two different London Bridge Trading assault backpacks"

LBT has graciously made it available and I am offering these to people who need them, to help save lives and get what may be the most desirable and very best Plate Carrier and kit ever made by LBT into their hands. No profit motive here on my part, I am doing this as a public service at my cost + shipping.

I am not a dealer nor in the retail sales but LBT said they will make the Plate Carriers and ship them to me.

I collect the money and buy the plate carriers from LBT through my account with them, then I ship them to each party.

What I also do not want to see, is people hoarding these with the purpose of profiting and gouging resale at $3000-6000+ each. Since LBT may likely ban and restrict future sales.
    Last edited by hkcamo; 07-13-2016 at 06:38 PM.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

I'm in for it!

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Interested :-)

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I'm in!