HK 91 / 93 G3 PTR Stock Adapter to Bushmaster ACR Stock

Thread: HK 91 / 93 G3 PTR Stock Adapter to Bushmaster ACR Stock

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default HK 91 / 93 G3 PTR Stock Adapter to Bushmaster ACR Stock

Well, Ladies and gents, we're doing it again. This time, due to popular demand, with the HK 91/93 / G3 / PTR.

This adapter will mount the Bushmaster ACR stock on this series of rifle and possibly the Cetme (I don't have one for testing but I believe the mounting system is identical). It will have a QD socket on the left side for right-handed shooters and on the bottom for Lefties. It will be 6065 Aluminum hard-coat anodized black.

The recoil plate comes off the rifle, the two flat-head screws unscrew, the old stock comes off, this adapter goes on, and that's it. Length of pull is the same as most of the other adapters for this rifle, given the requirement of the depth for the recoil lug in the adapter. On the UMP adapter we made, I have the ACR stock as position 4 (I'm 5' 11"). On this rifle it's at position 2 for comfortable shooting, as-pictured, which leaves the trigger open for firing when folded.

Prototype #1 came in and general fitment tests and handling was excellent. Version 2.0 is off to 3D printing with some minor fitment adjustments around the metal recoil sleeve plate and a minor tweak to the location of one of the screw holes.

Here are pictures of progress as we go. These will be priced at $149 each including shipping. The Bushmaster ACR stock can be had by calling them directly for ordering. Sometimes it requires back-ordering it, but it's never more than 4-5 weeks out which is what we are with this adapter for machining anyway.

$20 deposit required via Paypal to hold your slot. 50% balance due when we schedule machining ($50). Full balance due (remaining $79 including shipping) when machining is done and they go to anodizing.

We need 25 people to move forward, list below. Please Post in this thread, make sure you check the box to get email updates, then PM me for payment info. Discreet Gift Paypal or Square plus 3% for fees.

1. LeeMajors

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

v2.0 is in the mail on its way here. Pictures hopefully tomorrow evening!

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Version 2.0 is in and it fits perfectly! These are ready to go to machining when we get enough people signed on. Need 20 of you to make it happen. Here are the pictures!

Easy to install, just remove your existing stock from the receiver by punching out the two pins, then unscrew the two flat head retaining screws and pull your stock block out of the back of the receiver spring plate.

Install our stock block onto the receiver spring plate, screw the flat head screws back in until tight, and it's on!

Attach the stock and you're done! Trigger area free to fire, no interference whatsoever folded.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Did this project ever come to fruition?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What do you think about making a G3 stock adapter for a Sig556 or a UMP stock?

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

what happened?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lee Majors, pretty please start making these! If you changed the hinges slightly it would fit a B&T UMP folding skeleton stock.
    I think a lot of people would agree that fitting a light folding stock to an HK91 that still uses the factory buffer would be a dream come true!

Sponsored Links