Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Got to fondle mine today.

AutoLode likes this.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Oh my.....looks great! So glad you got back in time to get it done before the 41f deadline
    Thomas Jefferson -
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    "Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flybynt View Post
    Looks excellent. I have the same stock on my conversion. Let us us know what you think of it when you shoot it with your can.
    Well, Mark, I have now had the UMP/B&T to the range three times, including yesterday. Man, that is a fun setup to ring steel with! Pretty quiet report (not MP5-SD quiet but pretty darned quiet), followed by a loud ringing impact when it hit steel at 50 yards!

Zero'd gun alone at 25 yards and suppressed was maybe an inch high. Switched to 50 yards and had to hold low because the POI now ran high. This was exacerbated with the can so we re-zeroed at 50 yards. Maybe it's just me but a quiet gun with a loud impact is always neat.

I still need to re-check unsuppressed/suppressed zero to see if I need to tune the can but that's for another day.
    AutoLode likes this.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NFATCA Member

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Player_To_Be_Named... View Post
    Well, Mark, I have now had the UMP/B&T to the range three times, including yesterday. Man, that is a fun setup to ring steel with! Pretty quiet report (not MP5-SD quiet but pretty darned quiet), followed by a loud ringing impact when it hit steel at 50 yards!

Zero'd gun alone at 25 yards and suppressed was maybe an inch high. Switched to 50 yards and had to hold low because the POI now ran high. This was exacerbated with the can so we re-zeroed at 50 yards. Maybe it's just me but a quiet gun with a loud impact is always neat.

I still need to re-check unsuppressed/suppressed zero to see if I need to tune the can but that's for another day.
    Nice....I have only shot mine once in .40 through the ump45 can but looking forward to more time with it soon. I really want to shoot it in 45 and see what it can really do :-)
    Thomas Jefferson -
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    "Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Sponsored Links