London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare) - Page 10
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Update: Saturday, February 25, 2017

The LBT MAS Grey Holsters arrived on Friday, February 24, 2017.

See Page #1 Post #10

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hkpro-gro...ml#post2005289

USPS Tracking Information has been emailed and or PM'ed, to each one of you, who confirmed your address and gave the GTG OK to ship.

All HKPro Forum members who confirmed their address and gave the GTG OK to ship, have had their holsters shipped same day on that Friday and today, Saturday, February 25, 2017.

Except the two forum members listed below, who have failed to contact me by email, to confirm they are ready to receive and or make the shipping payment due. Several contact attempts resulted in no response.

9. GJM If anyone knows this member, please contact him about his holster, he has not replied to PM and email.

13. sean415 ETA Thank you, your payment was received Sunday February 26 2017, today we also made email contact , you are GTG

Photos of LBT MAS Grey Holster will be posted in the coming days.

https://youtu.be/dPzG527YpjA

Please report back if there are any issues and we will go from there. These are brand new and may need a break in period.

Go slow now, we can go fast later. Do not force the handgun all the way in the first time. Do a little at a time and let the holster rest overnight, etc., then repeat the process a little at a time. These are brand new holsters. Perhaps needing to be broken in according to LBT.

LBT has no returns on custom orders. Anyone not wanting their holster for any reason: we as a group can place on the auction sites, for the collector and game player market, where specs do not matter, to recover expenses, maybe to even fund the next run for free. Until we get it right.

Some are selling just the Black Holster for $400+ each. So we must only sell as a group, to get the best price. If we return the holsters, they will go to the gear sellers on auction sites, who in turn will make the profit on each holster. In the worse case, any and all profits on these, should go to the group In this sense, a return, if it could be done, is not a good option.

Thank you

For Latest Updates Please view:

Page #1
    See Mid Bottom of Page Q1: I would like one or more items, what do I need to do?
    Post #1 November 2016 - February 2017 Item List [PAYMENTS OPEN UNTIL WE MAKE QUANTITY]
    * We Need 4 More Plate Carriers!
    Post #3 October 2016 LBT MAS Grey Holster Payments Status Updates, Received, Due & Jump Ship Log [PAYMENTS CLOSED, STANDBY WAITING LIST ONLY]
    * Tuesday, February 14, 2017 LBT Has Finished Holsters!
    * Friday, February 17, 2017 LBT Has Shipped Holsters
    * See Page #1 Post #10 Since Post #3 Text Filled To Capacity

Post #6 November 2016 - February 2017 Payments Status Updates, Received, Due & Jump Ship Log [PAYMENTS OPEN UNTIL WE MAKE QUANTITY]
    Post #10 November 2016 - February 2017 List Payments Received Log [PAYMENTS OPEN UNTIL WE MAKE QUANTITY]
    Post #10 LBT MAS Grey Holster Waiting List [PAYMENTS CLOSED, STANDBY WAITING LIST ONLY]
    Post #10 October 2016 LBT MAS Grey Holster Shipping List
    *You will be listed here if holster has shipped to you
    Post #10 New October 2016 LBT MAS Grey Holster Payments Status Updates, Received, Due & Jump Ship Log Since Post #3 Text Filled To Capacity
    * Each of you will be contacted for permission to ship so you are ready to receive
    * Some of you have payments due, i.e., Shipping, etc.
    * LBT MAS Grey Holsters arrived on Friday, February 24, 2017 & shipped on same day February 24, 2017 & Saturday, February 25, 2017 to all GTG members.
    Last edited by hkcamo; 03-02-2017 at 02:21 AM.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

email replied

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I've just received my holsters from LBT via hkcamo. They are flawless, as I've come to expect from LBT. The MAS grey color is amazing. Much thanks go to hkcamo for the work he put into this group buy.
    docbob

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Got my trio in today as well and the pictures do not do them justice. Thanks so much HKcamo!!! London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-holster1.jpgLondon Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-holster2.jpgLondon Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-holster3.jpgLondon Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-holster4.jpg

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Mine arrived today, I'd like to say it looks great but I am only able to see it in pictures for the next 3 years... (New duty station, don't trust the location enough to bring my firearms)

Thank you @hkcamo for putting this together

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Is it too late to get in the LBT MAS Grey holster buy?

Just kidding! I received the four right handed holsters from hkcamo yesterday. The holsters turned out better than I imagined.

I tried on a USP45CT and KAC USP suppressor and everything fit just right. hkcamo, you did great sir! I am grateful for your hard work making this happen.

And to the rest of the HKPro bros, thanks for supporting this buy!

London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-lbt-usp45ct-1.jpgLondon Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-lbt-usp45ct-2.jpg
    Happiness is a warm gun.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

@ TX_Rifleman: Your USP looks right at home in the holster! I didn't realize the pistol could seat in that far into the holster. Looks great!

Here's mine. Can was not threaded on, just placed into the holster for demo pic only.

Last edited by 713HoustonTX; 02-28-2017 at 07:36 PM.
    HK? Check!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb

https://youtu.be/dPzG527YpjA

Please let me know if I may use some of your pics in the next video.

Thank you for the kind comments, but they are all undeserved, The true credit goes to each of you.

In the excitement, please do not forget to check, if the specs are 100% correct. You are the experts.

Given the limited time, there was no inspection, the holsters were all packed and shipped same day and the next.

I am told brand new holsters run tight and need to be broken in.

Go slow now, we can go fast later. Do not force the handgun all the way in the first time. Do a little at a time and let the holster rest overnight, etc., then repeat the process a little at a time. These are brand new holsters. Perhaps needing to be broken in according to LBT.

If this run is a complete fail, or even a few defects, I will have to notify LBT very soon.

Worse case, I think it best not to send the holsters back to LBT. For the reasons sated it my earlier post.

It would be better for us as a group, to sell the holsters through one auction seller, as a collectable only and to gamers, who would not mind the spec issue. Any and all profits should go to you.

Perhaps, with the profits, we could cover all our expenses, have a free holster, doing the next run (where we get an extra 10% off) until we get it right. The decision is yours

For those who left feedback, thank you, I will post yours soon.

Please allow some time for refunds and to make sure everything is right. Some of you may have partial cash refunds in your package.
    Last edited by hkcamo; 03-02-2017 at 02:21 AM.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

HKCamo, feel free to use my pic if it's good enough.

The holster turned out way better than I was expecting. The materials are quality, and parts needing extra support are definitely rigid / sturdy. Right off the bat, I don't see any defects.

Thanks for putting this GB together!!!
    HK? Check!

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

I'll test the fitting on my USPCT's and let you know. I only had time to open one of them and snap some quick pics, but feel free to use any that you want of mine as well. The quality on these are top knotch and I'm pleased like rest on how they came out. @TX Rifleman & 713HoustonTX, thanks for posting the pic of the USP/HK45 and how great it fits in there with the KAC/AAC cans. Great combos!

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links