London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare) - Page 11
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

That desert Storm digital camo though!
    You can use my photo. Wish I could do a photo shoot with it for some quality photos .

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Did anyone jump on this 'Doug's Trench' buy for the LBT-9013B MAS GREY Modular Double 9mm Pouch w/ Kydex?

http://lbtinc.com/9013bmg

I sent payment info in about the same time our holsters were being arranged but haven't heard anything.

hkcamo, feel free to use the photos I posted as well.
    Last edited by TX_Rifleman; 03-01-2017 at 09:28 AM.
    Happiness is a warm gun.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Thanks again for making this happen! I received my two holsters Monday afternoon and they're typical LBT quality.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb

@ricepuddin That custom BDU Upper shirt is from back in 1988-89. You are making me want the whole kit again.

@TX_Rifleman LBT states Funded: Production starts June 28

@Trombarter With luck anything we "develop" could by chance appear on their site. I am not sure to plan another run quick with the plate carriers for an extra 10% off or wait.

@Kathy Your in box is full. I emailed a pic of the USPS print out. No problem with tracking. ETA March 1, 2017 , 9:02 am Delivered, In/At Mailbox: to the same State, City and Zip Code as listed on the USPS sales receipt and your provided address. Thank you

@GJM I will be sending you a letter or post card soon, to confirm, since you have still not replied to email and PM.

The seacity email is due to close (fill up) soon, after that you may use hkcamo with same .com

Thank you for use of the pics!
    Last edited by hkcamo; 03-01-2017 at 07:58 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I received it today! Thank you so much for your hard work and time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Just purchased a HK45 ct and would like to know if any holsters are available.
    Jerry

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb

@Kathy Great news, hope USPS did not MIA the change inside, thank you.

@sean415 USPS March 1, 2017, 10:36 am Delivered, Front Door/Porch

@Jerry325i Sorry, not at this time. I am listing the very few extra LBT MAS Grey Holsters (parting from my mini collection, nothing wrong with them they are perfect) on eBay with other items, thinning the small flock, to raise funds for our other projects for members, etc., who are waiting for gear, etc.. and send this money to LBT as fast as possible.
    Last edited by hkcamo; 03-02-2017 at 05:19 PM.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Received. Looks great. Thanks again!!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkcamo View Post
    @TX_Rifleman LBT states Funded: Production starts June 28
    Ahh I missed that and a response email on this project. I double checked my email from LBT customer service and found out I did have a reply regarding the "LBT-9013B MAS GREY Modular Double 9mm Pouch w/ Kydex" from Aug 31, 2016.

Thanks for your interest in this project! It’s not too late, so we’ve added you to the list for this one. You won’t see any charge to the card until and unless the project gets funded, but we’ll let you know if/when that happens to confirm that you are still interested and good to go with your order. Thanks!
    So this is good news and it looks like it's not to late to jump in on this project if anyone wants matching pouches for your holsters. I have LBT-9013 double mag in black multicam w/ kydex and the single MAS Grey 9MM pouches and they will fit up to a Mark23 45cal magazine.
    Last edited by TX_Rifleman; 03-03-2017 at 11:47 PM.
    Happiness is a warm gun.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb

@GJM I will be sending you a letter or post card, to confirm your Holster shipping is GTG, since you have still not replied to email and PM. Hope you are well. If anyone sees him post, please remind him to PM / email.

ETA Saturday March 4, 2017 Letter mailed to last known address, in the hope of making contact. Since there has still been no PM or email reply.

ETA Monday March 6, 2017 @GJM confirmed letter arrival today and is GTG. Holster will ship soon. Thank you

ETA Tuesday March 7, 2017 @GJM Your Holster shipped today and tracking info was emailed to you. Thank you

@TX_Rifleman

Keep an eye on that LBT 50-55% off sale, maybe they will have a few items we need

If your pouches are still made the same way. I have posted photos in the thread, why I do not like them. In post link below, .

Page #2 Post #15

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hkpro-gro...ml#post2053066

The price is also not something I can afford, for just a pouch, it is almost half, what we paid for the holsters.

I would do another holster run, for the old price, than buy that pouch for anything.

For me at least, that style would not work out.

Now for the professional users, maybe this is the "it" pouch for them. They are welcome to recommend the best pouch for us.

If there is another LBT mag pouch design you prefer and think is the best. Perhaps we could make quantity on those. There are also kydex makers, etc., for custom jobs.

It may be difficult to find 25-50 people, to agree and afford, the best mag pouch for them.

In the past, @sean415 suggested the LBT 9mm/45 pouch, I'll have to find the # in my old pdf item list to see if it is the same thing or not.

Now if we could get the other gear in too, maybe also another holster run. There is a possibility, we could all have them done around June or so.

If we had a cash surplus. The standard releasable vest and an elastic cummerbund optional accessory, would be nice too.

I still need to leave feedback for you all, please excuse delays. ETA Site system is only allowing me to post 3-4 feedbacks per day.

Best Regards
    Last edited by hkcamo; 03-07-2017 at 10:43 PM.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links