London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare) - Page 12
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

hkcamo,
    Thank you for pointing that post out to me. Up to now I’d completely missed that response and write up on this style of pouch. My apologies good sir.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but it looks like you have a LBT-1609A Dual 9mm Belt Pouch w/ Kydex. Dual 9mm Belt Pouch w/Kydex London Bridge Trading Inc. From the construction on this model, like you said, I can see where one might run out of Velcro with larger size magazines. And I agree, these look like they were constructed with a particular magazine in mind.

The LBT-9013 mag pouch is a lot more forgiving. The flap has what looks like about four times the Velcro than the LBT-1609, which allows them to adjust for a variety of mag sizes. I put posted some pictures of the LBT-9013 here to compare them if you wish.

One thing I noticed, your mag pouch looks like it’s made for a 1 ¾” rigger’s belt or a 2” police duty belt, like an Uncle Mike’s, Bianchi or LBT duty belt with Velcro pile sewn on the inside of the belt. I think the holsters we just purchased can be used with this type belt and have a bit of Velcro hook sewn into the belt loop, which keeps the holster from sliding. One of the pictures is a couple of these types of belts to show that Velcro loop on the inside.

The LBT-9013 mag pouch is definitely for a MOLLE system. I can really see the advantages of having either type or even both types of mag pouches depending on how you’re running your gun belt/rig. And I see what you mean about the finger rest and mag pouch spacing too. Thanks for the advice about catching the sales, as you point out, they are kinda pricey.

London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-lbt-9013b-1.jpgLondon Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-lbt-9013b-2.jpgLondon Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-lbt-9013b-3.jpgLondon Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-lbt-9013b-4.jpgLondon Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-bianchi-lbt-belts.jpg
    Happiness is a warm gun.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb

@TX_Rifleman

Any MOLLE pouches we do here, will have the Tuck Tab modular webbing system and not Metal Buttons, that are prone to rust and break. The LBT Tuck Tab version shown at the top of your screen, is a med pouch in MAS Grey with the Red Lion label.

If you have noticed, LBT have changed the specs on their traditional metal button snap MOLLE pouch. The bottom metal snap button area, is now open and not secured through a MOLLE webbing channel. If you are not reinforcing your pouches with para cord, etc., and using them as is. Then for me, this new metal snap closure design, makes the pouch less secure and more prone to shift and move.

As a recreational user, I would prefer and use the LBT Tuck Tab modular webbing system, as opposed to any metal buttons MOLLE system, let alone that new (for lack of a better word) system.

The older spec metal button snap MOLLE pouch system is shown with the white arrow, pointing in the direction of the open channel, that will be secured through webbing.

The other 4 LBT metal snap button MOLLE pouches, representing the new system, have no open channel connection point at the bottom. Perhaps LBT did this so the pouches could be more easily removed for those who do that.

It is time consuming to weave on and off pouches with needle and alligator nosed pliars. The newer fabrics are also very thin. With my broken rough cut finger nails, I could easily tear the fabric on the plate carriers and gear. The MOLLE and fabric could easily tear with reapeaded stress and use. So for recreational use, I prefer to keep the pouches on, and just try to cover all the bases with their placement. So I prefer the LBT Tuck Tab style for the most secure fit.

Just what is in the Kangaroo pocket, might be enough for my use. I hope we can make quantity and get LBT to make those open topped single inserts for carbine and handgun mags. If the universal handgun mag could also be open bottomed and fit the short to tall 9mm carbine mags, HK94, SP89, etc., and the carbine mag pouch was universal / adjustable for also (HK91, HK93, HKG36, SIG550, etc.) then everything would would be perfect.

You have the correct belt. OD Green versions are pictured. Even though the rear of the the belt has a sewn on strip, to mate with your gear, holster, etc., it is still not a firm and secure conection. In that, the items placed on the belt will still move and shift around.

The LBT Lion label on the belt in the photo, will also prevent the hook and loop from making a connection, so the label will have to be removed.

In selecting the size of belt. If the adjustment ends that are folded over, cover much of the connection strip on the reverse side of the belt, then your pouches or holster, will have no connection point to the strip.

You could always trim and cut a longer belt, but doing too much and the whole belt may not stay together.

Nothing is perfect and after spending all that money. We may still need to take the time, to do it ourselves and modify to our needs. Tearing and cutting everything up.

I am not sure of the model of my pictured LBT dual handgun pouch. If it is a LBT-1609A or not. As stated earlier, of the few I had, there appeared to be different versions, accepting taller or shorter mags. So for me it has been a bit of a guess. @$55 per pouch, it is too much of a chance for me. I will double that and do another holster.

That green one appears for a longer mag, the others I had were for shorter, maybe M9 15rd.

The single handgun pouch to the side of the med pouch, fits a shorter G19 15rd sized mag. I define fit as, almost 100% of the hook and loop on the flap and pouch body make a connection, when in the closed position.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-.jpg   London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-b.jpg  
    Last edited by hkcamo; 03-10-2017 at 11:54 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb

We are shooting for a June / Summer date to make quantity, on the 4 remaining PC's. The various state and local ban deadlines (ammo purchase, etc.) are not making it easy, to make quantinty now, after the election scare.

Per request, we are also looking into the possibility of a Humpybund and or elastic Cummerbund options, for lower profile use.

@sniper1 since your PM box is full. Will send you an email in a week.

"The following errors occurred with your submission
    sniper1 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

inbox now clear.
    In this house we serve the Lord, but we use H&K.

I Bleed Urban Gray
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

@hkcamo do you think there's any chance LBT would be willing to do a rigger belt and/or gun belt in MAS? I contacted a few gun belt makers about this and all said they had no access to MAS material from which to work. Don't mean to add to an already good size list of stuff...

Keep your booger hook off the bang switch till you're ready to bring the hate

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb

@omega21

LBT has been contacted in the past, when this thread was started, and they will not do any belts. This information was removed from Page #1, to make space for updates. So the answer at this time is No.

Waiting to hear back from LBT about our 6094 elastic cummerbund options and a few more items. So thread may be updated. Will ask LBT again at that time. If we keep asking, with demand, $ and lots of orders, we should be able to make anything.

If you wanted the belt for use with your holsters. For me, the nylon LBT Rigger Belt, is too thin, slick and slippery, to serve as a gun belt and or pouch carrier.

The weight of our MK24 holster, or any service weapon, mags, etc., will cause the Rigger Belt, to fold over and gun to flop around too much.

I need a slotted, non slip, thick, stiff and rigid duty belt, that will not fold over, with Velcro pile connections on reverse, as pictured in this thread a few posts up. Even better, the latest military technology, in web duty belts and holsters.

If we had more items going in, like a chess game, we might be able to corner LBT, into making belts, over time.

So, if we also wanted a 6094 CASS setup and slings for HK weapons, perhaps we could convince LBT, to do them with all MAS Grey webbing and fittings, and make belts, etc., from existing parts, from their packs and gear bags, etc.

I Bleed Urban Gray
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

@hkcamo - when I said rigger belt I meant one to hold up pants only, and when I said gun belt, I meant a thick reinforced cobra buckled heavy duty load bearing kind of belt like folks use these days for pistols and mags. So we are on the same sheet of music. If I had my wish, I would have both a gun belt and a rigger belt in MAS because then everything would match. It's kind of a shame, because there is no source for MAS nylon other than LBTs contract, so if LBT doesn't choose to make it, it wont be found in MAS unless a Chinese airsoft knockoff. Anyway, like others here, I appreciate your efforts on this group of group buys!

Keep your booger hook off the bang switch till you're ready to bring the hate

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb

To assist those who need a different color MK 24 Holster for work, duty, etc. Pledges are now open for HK MK24 Holsters. Price unknown, please use last price as an estimate. $105-130 +/- range.

Please do not get your hopes up too high. 95-98%+ chance we may not be able to reach quantity in time. LBT may or may not be able to do this Holster again, or withdraw the offer(s) at anytime.

To record your pledge. Please post Quantity and Right or Left Hand in the thread. Follow up with a PM, including your email address and zip code.

Other color Holsters will be considered, but please keep in mind, it will be very difficult to reach quantity on everything in time. If we make quantity in time, the Holsters will be included with the pending quantity Plate Carrier Kit run through LBT.

Thank you

Active:

LBT MAS Grey Plate Carrier Kit: Quantity Not Met Yet
    Pledges & Payments Open & Due. Post Quantity and Size in Thread PM with email address & info

LBT MAS Grey HK MK24 Holster: Quantity Not Met Yet
    Pledges Only. Post Quantity & Right or Left in Thread, PM with email address & info

LBT Black HK MK24 Holster: Quantity Not Met Yet
    Pledges Only. Post Quantity & Right or Left in Thread, PM with email address & info
    Last edited by hkcamo; 05-01-2017 at 10:16 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I will pledge for one (1) Right handed LBT Black HK MK24 holster

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

(1) Right Handed MK24 Holster MAS GREY

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Sponsored Links