London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare) - Page 13
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

(1), Right handed, LBT Black HK MK24 Holster

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb London Bridge Trading MAS Grey LBT6094 HK 416 MK24 HK45CT MK23 Holster Operator Kit

There is a LBT Memorial Day Sale at this time. To help some of you out, hope I may post the link below:

2017 Memorial Day Sale London Bridge Trading Inc.

With some items we can not hope to make quantity on. Perhaps you may wish to take a look and hope for a better price.

Various sales come and go for Veterans Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Black Friday, etc. One Sale may have a lower or higher price, so it is a crap shoot if you pull the trigger now or wait.

Some items of interest: Blowout Kit and Stash Bag in MAS Grey. It is claimed that the Stash Bag can hold a fully equipped 6094 so that will be a surprise to see.

Unfortunately LBT does not have a MAS Grey velcro lined 2 inch Cobra Duty Belt, that is very ridged, and life support rated with the latest locking D Ring, etc. With a set of good velcro lined suspenders to wear under the Plate Carrier and hold that belt. These would make good accessories for our Velcro belt loop lined MAS Grey etc., LBT MK23 MK24 holsters. Most manufactured Rigger Belts fold over just under finger pressure, so they would not be suitable for our holsters.

The thread has also been updated for some time. To include additional Plate Carriers, etc. It is unlikely we will be able to do all the carriers at the same time, to qualify for that added 10% Off. It would be nice to have both versions of those Releasable 6094's. I think LBT may offer an additional discount on the Releasable UnderWay to make it more of a steal.

The 6037A may be of interest only to those who run the wider plates, but comes at the expense of having no release system. Did manage to a few up for HK SP89, HK93/43 use, as a joint almost universal 9mm handgun/carbine and 5.56mm sub-load rig in the past. Anything more, our 6094's distribute the weight much better. Some setup the 6037A more like the SOE micro rigs with sub-loads. To give you an idea of capacity, keeping it single stack and using single mag pouches, a user could place 10 x HK SP89 MP5 30rd mags across the lower front face of the 6037A pictured in the first post of this thread.

You may wish to clear your cookies, because many updates in the first post of the thread, are not displaying on some systems for some time after they are posted. Thank you
    Last edited by hkcamo; 05-26-2017 at 11:36 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb London Bridge Trading MAS Grey LBT6094 HK 416 MK24 HK45CT MK23 Holster Operator Kit

Update: June 1, 2017

We have not made quantity with the Plate Carrier Kit yet.

The checks have been held and not cashed.

If anyone wants their checks destroyed (returned, etc.) or if paid by PayPal, a refund, etc., please post.

There were only two loyal member PayPal Payments (One Hydro and One Plate Carrier) in, before we stopped taking the risk with this payment format, for larger priced items. Feel bad about these two members.

Unless site staff say otherwise. The Plate Carrier Kit payments and this thread will remain open here, until we make quantity.

We still need about 4-5 more carriers.

With the rest of the items, Hydro, Admin and Mag Insert. We are still short.

As soon as all my remaining LBT 6094 carriers are sold at auction, big if and when. There will not be a better picture, about how many more I can purchase, to help with quantity. I do not have a 6094 to use myself now, since all are up for sale, except one to keep for the family, etc.

Would like to keep these, but I also have two unfired SIG import 553P, up for trade and sale on another site, to help the effort. If sold (at that price), the funds can go to this effort. If traded for barrels or a special type of ammo I need (want). I can keep one barrel or case, just to have one each and sell the rest to help the effort.

We also have other carrier options, see page one. We may also have additional discounts. Both the listed LBT 6094 carriers are very nice, too bad we can not do them together.

Perhaps we may also do additional holsters.

In the future, or at any time, I can also allow another member (one of you who sent a check or made payment for the carrier) to take over this whole activity on HKPRO, to keep it going, as long as possible and to meet your needs.

You the members, make the decisions here.

Given the time. My reply may be delayed, if any of you post, so please excuse that.

Thank you

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Per our e-mail conversation, count me in for:

(1) RH Mk 24 holster in Mas Grey

...if you're ever able to hit another MOQ with LBT for this item.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

HK Camo, I could go in for a second plate carrier, how close would we be to our goal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In this house we serve the Lord, but we use H&K.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb

@sniper1

Please excuse any errors, this is a quick post. Will post a final confirmed count update this week. We are and should still be short at least that 4-5 for the PC. If any of you can get more, please do so, because I have most of them and that will help.

Any of my other 6094, etc., that sell at auction, the funds are going into this. I have three more 6094 to sell for funds. Just sold an other item and that money is going into the pot once it clears.

We have two members here, who have paid by pp for 1 x PC and the other for 1 x Hydro. Any of these two members who want a refund and cannot wait longer, please contact me and post. I feel very bad about these two members, with out of pocket pp money, and hope to make it up to them some way.

All other payments by check and credit are still being held, not cashed, and may be destroyed or small credit returned, per member notice. Anyone here, please post to confirm for this option.

* Updated price from LBT. If we get another 10% off these listed prices, after they are done, even better.

$535 per LBT MAS Grey 6094 Releasable UnderWay Size B or C + Shipping

$510 per LBT MAS Grey Releasable only (shown at link below) Size B or C + Shipping

http://lbtinc.com/modular-sentinel-r...-plate-carrier

* Update: LBT prefers to have the sizes of each carrier type all the same or as close to that as possible. Perhaps we can get away with B and C in the same run, so please make your 6094 requests for these sizes only.

Once we get to the goal. You also have a choice which one of the two versions. We may not make quantity on both in time. Please see Page 1 for some additional options, if we make quantity.

As always, we can also end this at anytime, or give to someone else, per member notice.

If anyone needs two SIG 553P, perhaps I can let two go, as a set for funds. But I need to recover my original retail price paid.

NOTICE: Please do not buy anything from the rat seller, in attached photo. He is in a "rival" LBT/Holster buy group on facebook and also in the other Coyote Tan HK MK23 holster group buy thread here. He promised a false donation, to the US NAVY SEAL Foundation and feels bad about being exposed. Please copy the auction, before the page goes away, to have a record. For this reason, we are having nothing to do with that group and his friends. For this reason, persons from their fb groups and circle of likeminded friends are banned from this effort.

Update:

Given the Pledge ebb and flow. We seem to be an estimated 10 more needed with plate carriers, from sending this to LBT. Of the estimated 10 more needed, I hope to do about 4 myself (or as many as I can, I need more than 4). that leaves about 6 more we need. Each pledge for 1 helps.

We still need more people involved. I have 3-4 more assorted 6094 left, to sell off on eBay. As items sell on eBay, I am placing those funds into our war chest, to help make quantity, with items each of you want and need.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-us-navy-seal-foundation-scam-artist-ebay.jpg  
    Last edited by hkcamo; 08-29-2017 at 04:20 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb September 2017 Update

We hope to do this run ASAP.

The HKPro In Box is filling up and some users may not be able to make contact with their Pledge Payment Information.

Users may now also email their full Pledge Information to make Payments Due from the website listed below:

https://www.lbtmasgreyseacityfundgroup.com/

New users need to only read:

Page #1 Post #1 , Page 13 Post #126 and this page Post #127

Read Page #1 Post #1
    Item List, How to provide Your Information and make Your Pledge List and Payment(s)

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hkpro-gro...ml#post1949250

Page #13 Post #126
    Updates, banned, etc.

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hkpro-gro...ml#post2681642

Please focus your Pledge for the key items of interest that are A, G and F.

Additional items H and I may be done later, unless we meet the requirements to include them with the first three items listed.

Why we wait? At this time we hope to rack up the item count, to do this key minimum grouping as one run, or as many items as possible.

As soon as A and G or A, G and F are met, we will likely proceed with this run.

In the event of insufficient Black holster requests and Black is canceled. The F option will become 2 x MAS Grey Holsters. Since there are many Black Holsters in the market. The limited number of users needing Black, may trade their MAS Grey Holsters with others for the color they need.

If everyone who has made a holster pledge, will change their pledge option to a revised option F that is for 2 x MAS Grey Holsters. We have a chance to do the holsters with item A Carrier and possibly item G Hydration as one run ASAP.

Thank you

Email Reply sent to:

9/5/2017 Dan
    9/7/2017 Jeff
    9/12/2017 TX_Rifleman
    Last edited by hkcamo; 09-13-2017 at 12:43 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb

September 24, 2017

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen

With regrets I must close this thread due to a very serious family medical emergency.

Two members having paid by PayPal, one for the PC and the other a Hydration Pouch, will receive refunds.

Other members who have sent checks that have not been cashed, may have them destroyed.

A few members with credit will also receive refunds.

I request the thread remain open until every member has been addressed and received their refund.

Please allow me about two weeks to address the refunds. I will need to confirm your receiving PayPal emails or present mailing address.

Any member who has not been addressed, please email directly from the website linked below

Given the seriousness of this matter, unfortunately, I will be unable fulfill my pledge, to do a few carriers or any other items at this time.

If the members wish to continue and complete any needed items, perhaps D9M9TR9S TX_Rifleman CharlieTuna sniper1 could consider starting a new thread with site approval

I feel privileged being permitted and entrusted, to do the LBT MAS Grey holsters here in the past. Please excuse me for not being able to complete this journey with you.

Until we meet again, Best Regards and God Bless

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkcamo View Post
    September 24, 2017

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen

With regrets I must close this thread due to a very serious family medical emergency.

Two members having paid by PayPal, one for the PC and the other a Hydration Pouch, will receive refunds.

Other members who have sent checks that have not been cashed, may have them destroyed.

A few members with credit will also receive refunds.

I request the thread remain open until every member has been addressed and received their refund.

Please allow me about two weeks to address the refunds. I will need to confirm your receiving PayPal emails or present mailing address.

Any member who has not been addressed, please email directly from the website linked below

Given the seriousness of this matter, unfortunately, I will be unable fulfill my pledge, to do a few carriers or any other items at this time.

If the members wish to continue and complete any needed items, perhaps D9M9TR9S TX_Rifleman CharlieTuna sniper1 could consider starting a new thread with site approval

I feel privileged being permitted and entrusted, to do the LBT MAS Grey holsters here in the past. Please excuse me for not being able to complete this journey with you.

Until we meet again, Best Regards and God Bless
    Bro, I hope that all is well with you and your family first and foremost. So sorry to hear that you are going through a difficult time, life throws some curve balls at us. Hopefully, we can still get this going as I'd still be in for mine as I'm sure the rest of us would as well. Either way, thanks so much for your dedication and endless work on this project. The holsters are great and I'm glad to have been one of the lucky ones.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Thank you, HKCamo, for the immense amount of work you have put into this effort. It's because of your work that my son and I have our holsters. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    DocBob

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Sponsored Links