London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare) - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

In addition to the L-handed holster I pledged, please add a R-handed holster to my order.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieTuna View Post
    I am interested in joining this. I would be in for-

1 - LBT 0372P Holster RH
    1 - LBT 6094 Modular Plate Carrier (unsure on size, from looking on internet a M or the next size up - but really don't know for certain) --- see below
    1 - LBT 6142D Hydration Pouch Kit
    1 - LBT 9034A-500D Admin Pouch

I have a question on the LBT 2616A. Are there any pictures of this? I would be interested in some type of mag pouch (preferably 2). If this is acceptable for the HK45C mags then I will go for this as well.

To be entirely honest, I am mainly after the holster. But in the interests of helping to make the quota for these other items I am participating in those as well.

Thanks!
    Rev1 -

For the sizing of the plate carrier I would prefer a size L with the ability to use a XL on the back. For the kangaroo pocket, I would prefer 416 sized magazine inserts. Once this moves further along, I would be interested in patch options as noted in the 1st post - specifics to be determined. I may also amend this to include additional 416 sized magazine pouches.

I would also be interested in the duty belt - probably sized M. I mentioned that I would be interested in pistol magazine pouches and would like them to fit this belt or the riggers belt. In my perfect little world this would be 2-4 magazine pouches. As I am a bit unfamiliar, this is something that I need to learn specifics of just what belt a magazine pouch would fit.

Should other pouches get closer to quota and require additional participants, I may take part in those as well.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Post #3 in thread on Page 1 has been updated.

As of September 29, 2016 Payment Requests for the holster have been sent to all the listed HKPro members.

It is up to the original group how long you wish to wait, to collect payment, estimate 1-2 week window deadline.

Once payment is collected and submitted to LBT, additions can no longer be made. New members will have to wait for another future run if quantity is met and item is still available.

@CharlieTuna Please refer to my email per your questions. More information to be posted. Thank you

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hkpro-gro...ml#post1949345

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb

@Kathy 1 x RH
    Kathy please message me your email address since your box is full. Thank you
    HKPro site error message "Kathy has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

@sean415 My emails to you are now blocked by your Verizon Online's anti-spam system.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Thanks!! Hope these come through quickly. I'm loving these types of group buys!
    Last edited by D9M9TR9S; 10-03-2016 at 02:43 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb

LBT has very kindly and graciously lowered the price on the MAS Grey holster for us, to only $104.07 per unit!

As if from a scene out of Kelly's Heroes, while making my calculations, I was very surprised and appreciative.

I want to send in payment to LBT as quickly as possibly. Holidays are coming.

Please see my Update on Page #1 Post #3 with price list for additional items.

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hkpro-gro...ml#post1949345

@D9M9TR9S Your payment was already noted on Page #1 Post #3, where the main updates are, payment arrivals will be marked in Post #3, with the hopes of minimizing thread notifications to everyone. Thank you

@D9M9TR9S 10/2/2016 3 x RH Payment Received (not including ship est)
    @docbob 10/3/2016 1 x LH & 1 x RH Payment Arrived (not including ship est)

@CharlieTuna Every person is different, but I mainly prefer two issue Tea Spoons, for adjustment of thumb strap velcro on holster. Less chance of wooden splinters breaking from ice cream sticks.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

I'm still in. Just pm'd you my info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In this house we serve the Lord, but we use H&K.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

I would like one right handed holster and possibly some other items will do more research tomorrow

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Keep us updated on the plate carrier. Need one of those too, in size "C"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In this house we serve the Lord, but we use H&K.

GJM
    Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I would like a RH holster, what do I need to do?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links