London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare) - Page 5
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

money sent for 2 RH holsters

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Default Payment deadline for this holster run is now closed.

October 18, 2016: Payment deadline for this holster run is now closed. See Page #1 Post #3 Update.

Once quantity is made on the other items of interest, thread will be updated and members notified by email and or PM.

Thank you

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

October 18, 2016

LBT Notified of holster order. Awaiting response to make payment per LBT instruction.

If anyone needs to up their total during this short limbo period. Please contact, post in thread and Discreet PP Fee Free Cleared Payment quickly.

Payment to LBT may be submitted as early as Noon-Afternoon October 19, 2016 or after, when LBT responds with final instructions. More than likely the order total, once submitted to LBT at that time, cannot be altered.

To avoid bumping this thread with such updates, to annoy subscribers. Most additional updates will be posted with the Page #1 Post #3 Updates, until that post reaches the character limit.

Thank you to everyone who made this LBT MAS Grey Holster possible.

Quoted from LBT site below:

"Thin Blue Line" Raffle London Bridge Trading Inc.

"Thin Blue Line" Raffle

"LBT has partnered up with a few industry partners and friends to show appreciation and support for the men and women of Law Enforcement in Virginia by sponsoring local LEOs to take part in numerous charity events held by Law Enforcement United throughout the year."
    Last edited by hkcamo; 10-19-2016 at 07:22 AM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb

I need a volunteer to send me his holster.

Since a number of these holsters are going downrange. Late last night I wanted to get this perfect.

Going on memory, I think LBT normally uses or likes to keep five samples.

I suggested to LBT about sending my holsters to them, to serve as a sample. The last group buy here, done by someone else, LBT had missed a stitch near trigger guard on some of the holsters.

Since I do not have a MK24 HK45CT and that suppressor with me to test my existing holsters.

I need a volunteer to also send me his holster, provided he is absolutely sure it is originally made 100% to specification. LBT said they will "make the holster exactly as the one you send to us."

I will send that holster along with mine.

The holsters will be returned when the order is shipped to me. So you will not have access to your holster for training classes, etc.

Now some of you have holsters that missed a stitch and were later finished. I think you should send one(s) that was originally made right. Your best judgment here.

After my offer to send in my samples. I know LBT then requested at least one sample, should we send more than one and my AOR1 ones also? I think it best to also send my AOR1 ones since they are part of the original contract.

At this point I am requesting only one of you send me your holster.

Just an ok fit is not good enough, I need this holster from an expert member who is 100% sure it was made to spec. Please remember, there are guys downrange to also think about. So we need to get this right.

If you like, you may decide amongst yourselves here who should send me their holster.

Next point do you wish for me to delay making payment, until I receive the holster(s) from you? In the hopes of benefiting a few more late members who may want a holster? Or do you want me to make payment now and close the quantity? LBT will probably not start work until the have the holster.

Pictured are the two sample holsters to be sent to LBT from the original contracts.

The boxed area stitch was missing on some of your holsters, in the other group buy per your comments.

We are not just talking about a box stitch most may possibly not care about, but the entire holster should be 100% in spec.

Voting open to numbered paid holster members on list.

Should we stay or go?

If you want to wait until a member from the paid list sends me a confirmed 100% holster to accompany the original contract AOR1 holsters, vote Stay.

If you are fine with only the pictured contract AOR1 holsters being sent to LBT, vote Go.

Thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-boxstitchpair.jpg   London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-box-stitch1.jpg   London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-boxstitch2.jpg  
    Last edited by hkcamo; 10-20-2016 at 06:44 AM.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Do you have an image of this missing stitch you are talking about?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb

@sean415

I am going by what you guys discussed and pictured in your first HKPro group buy link below. Somewhere in this thread. Sorry with my slow disconnecting connection I cannot find it fast but you can

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hkpro-gro...t-holster.html

Updated post with pictures of two readily accessible AOR1 samples. It would take too long for me to wait for the other AOR1 samples to arrive, not accessible at short notice. So I am reaching out to the group here, if you want me to wait for one of your 100% true spec samples to accompany mine to LBT.
    Last edited by hkcamo; 10-20-2016 at 06:52 AM.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The AOR1 holsters seem like they would be perfectly fine to template from, you won't hear any complaints from me either way. Especially if mine showed up in AOR1 instead of MAS grey :]
    I vote GO.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

No complaints from me either; I vote GO.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Hoped for more votes from large electoral states like @TX_Rifleman and @D9M9TR9S

Go. Closing this holster run. Shipping pictured sample holsters to LBT with order.

Any other members from this point will be placed on potential future run. Please do not make any further payments. Main thread to be updated later. Thank you

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Sorry, I hadn't read the last few posts and only was checking on post #3 lately. Either way, if you were asking about going ahead and placing the order, I vote GO as well.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links