London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare) - Page 6
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by sniper1 View Post
    Keep us updated on the plate carrier. Need one of those too, in size "C"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Please excuse me for bumping the thread, but we are in striking distance for the Plate Carriers.

Deal Alert $600 each. Please see Update Posts #3 & #6 on Page #1.

2-3 x more Plate Carriers needed to make quantity if everyone on pledge list follows through.

$600 per Plate Carrier, new price not including shippings, maybe for a limited time, LBT kindly may give a price break because of the holsters.

If you know anyone in need of a very special Plate Carrier and in MAS Grey, please let them know ASAP.

Please take a look at the Plate Carrier pic. I would like to also do that Callsign patch in MAS Grey with the HKPRO name. I need quantity and site permission to use HKPRO name. Unknown price at this time for each patch, I need to see if there is interest first. Perfect patch for your combat shirts, packs, caps and other gear. Thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-lbt_plate_carrier.jpg  
    Last edited by hkcamo; 11-03-2016 at 10:37 AM.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkcamo View Post
    Please excuse me for bumping the thread, but we are in striking distance for the Plate Carriers.

Deal Alert $600 each. Please see Update Posts #3 & #6 on Page #1.

2-3 x more Plate Carriers needed to make quantity if everyone on pledge list below follows through.

$600 per Plate Carrier, new price not including shippings, maybe for a limited time, LBT kindly may give a price break because of the holsters.

If you know anyone in need of a very special Plate Carrier and in MAS Grey, please let them know ASAP.

Please take a look at the Plate Carrier pic. I would like to also do that Callsign patch in MAS Grey with the HKPRO name. I need quantity and site permission to use HKPRO name. Unknown price at this time for each patch, I need to see if there is interest first. Perfect patch for your combat shirts, packs, caps and other gear. Thank you
    I'm in. PM me the payment info please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In this house we serve the Lord, but we use H&K.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb

@sniper1 Thank you for your "enthusiasm!" [Kelly's Heroes] but in fairness to you we need to make quantity before I collect payment. Just 2-3 carriers more needed.

I have 4-5+ other LBT carriers to list and sell on auction sites, but no time to list to bring in $ for group, and we could easily do it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I would like to update my order.

1 - LBT-6094 - I would like (2) plate carriers. One will be will be a size 'B' Large and one will be a size 'C' Extra Large.
    2 - LBT-6142D - I would (3) of the Hydration Pouch with liners.
    3 - LBT-2645 - I would like (2) of the Triple Magazine Kangaroo Inserts.
    4 - LBT-9034A-500D - I would like (2) of the Modular Admin Storage Pouches
    5 - (3) of the HKPro patches should they become available

I may also be interested in other items as they get (hopefully) get closer to making quota. If it were a situation where just one more person was needed, I would step up.

I do have a question on the Kangaroo Pouches. I seem to recall that there was some preference that instead of the kangaroo pouch, 3 individual single mag holders may be preferred. However, I am not sure I am remembering this correctly. My preference would be for the 3 individual single mag holders. If I am remembering this incorrectly, then I will stick with the kangaroo pouch for each plate carrier.

Was there ever a pistol magazine pouch identified that would hold a typical .45 double column full size magazine? I would be interested in this.

Thank you hkcamo for your efforts in this, I appreciate it and know that it isn't an easy undertaking to do this and keep it all organized.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb

For those of you with the seacity email address, please email only (No PM) to keep HKPro site In Box open for new contacts providing their email address and info for email reply. Thank you

For Latest Updates Please view:

Page #1
    Post #1 November 2016 - February 2017 Item List [PAYMENTS OPEN UNTIL WE MAKE QUANTITY]
    * We Need 4 More Plate Carriers!
    Post #3 October 2016 LBT MAS Grey Holster Payments Status Updates, Received, Due & Jump Ship Log [PAYMENTS CLOSED, STANDBY WAITING LIST ONLY]
    * Tuesday, February 14, 2017 LBT Has Finished Holsters!
    * Friday, February 17, 2017 LBT Has Shipped Holsters
    * See Page #1 Post #10 Since Post #3 Text Filled To Capacity

Post #6 November 2016 - February 2017 Payments Status Updates, Received, Due & Jump Ship Log [PAYMENTS OPEN UNTIL WE MAKE QUANTITY]
    Post #10 November 2016 - February 2017 List Payments Received Log [PAYMENTS OPEN UNTIL WE MAKE QUANTITY]
    Post #10 LBT MAS Grey Holster Waiting List [PAYMENTS CLOSED, STANDBY WAITING LIST ONLY]
    Post #10 October 2016 LBT MAS Grey Holster Shipping List
    *You will be listed here if holster has shipped to you
    Post #10 New October 2016 LBT MAS Grey Holster Payments Status Updates, Received, Due & Jump Ship Log Since Post #3 Text Filled To Capacity
    * Each of you will be contacted for permission to ship so you are ready to receive
    * Some of you have payments due, i.e., Shipping, etc.

Page #6
    Post #51 Deal Alert to be edited
    Post #55 Deal Alert Chance for 10% off etc WIP Updates to be edited consolidated & removed
    Post #56 WIP Updates to be edited consolidated & removed
    Post #60 WIP Updates to be edited consolidated & removed

Page #9
    Post #89 Updates
    * Friday, February 17, 2017 LBT Has Shipped Holsters!

Page #7
    Post #62 Tab or Snap Decision Likely Tab where possible. WIP Updates to be edited consolidated & removed

Page #2
    Post #13 Introduction, Background, Items & Recommendations. To be re posted in future. Demo Video link.

Page #7
    Post #62

ATTN:

We have an opportunity for LBT Tuck Tabs on all the MOLLE pouches.

All MOLLE pouches will be the LBT Tuck Tab MOLLE Modular strap connection version at no additional charge.

If you have always wanted the LBT Tuck Tab MOLLE Straps on your LBT MOLLE gear. Here is your chance.

To take advantage of this opportunity. Please post in thread and also email for additional LBT pouches to be added to this gear list. Perhaps we may make quantity in time to be included in this November - December List and also qualify for the additional discount.

Refer to Page #7 Post #62 for photographs of the LBT MOLLE Modular Tuck Tabs and more common "old fashioned" MOLLE Metal Button Snaps.

Decision Likely Tab where possible. WIP Updates to be edited consolidated & removed

Page #2
    Post #13 Introduction, Background, Items & Recommendations. To be re posted in future. Demo Video link.

Current Payment Deadline: 28 November to 1 December 2016

Preferably much Earlier. Subject to change and closure at any time.

PAGE #6 POST #55 UPDATES

This page will be edited or removed soon.[/SIZE] [/B]

Old Post Below:

Cutting it close. This may allow me to make payment to LBT by 1 December 2016

Thanksgiving is on the 24th. Hoped we could do this before the holidays and take advantage of that $600 per Plate Carrier.

More Good News From LBT Today:

A number of LBT pouches come with Tuck Tabs and others with the more traditional Metal Snap Buttons. Please refer to attached photographs he thread.

LBT has very kindly offered to provide MOLLE pouches with Tuck Tabs instead of Metal Snap Buttons and the pricing will stay the same.

I prefer Tuck Tabs on everything. For any LBT items that may come with a Metal Snap Button Closure, would there be any objections for having the Tuck Tab version? Please post now.

Great news from LBT.

If all these items are done, there will be free shipping to me and an additional 10% off of the total!

$600.00 per LBT-6094
    $83.13 per LBT-6142D Hydro
    $39.04 per LBT-2645 Insert
    $40.44 per LBT-9034A-500D Admin

Anything else we can squeeze in like other Inserts and HKPRO Callsign patches might also qualify if done at same time:

$11.79 per Lion Patch (Famous Signature LBT Logo) In MAS Grey and/or Gold color Lion
    $10.34 per HKPRO Call Sign Patch On black HK in red letters and PRO in silver
    $10.34 per HKPRO Call Sign Patch MAS Grey
    $25.00 per LBT-6177C Single HK417 mag pouch speed draw
    $10.67 per 9mm Handgun UW Single Mag Insert For Your LBT-6094 Series Kangaroo Pocket
    $10.67 per 5.56mm Mag (M4 Type) UW Single Mag Insert For Your LBT-6094 Series Kangaroo Pocket

We need to make quantity or else item is a No and you get a refund on that item.

For some reason I cannot see, find or open up the attachment quote on windows 7 or Windows 10 systems, maybe "secure" email provider is blocking it.

If we get that additional 10% off (we'll make it), a refund will be included with your shipment and or a portion applied to shipping to you. To be determined later.

PAYMENTS ARE BEING COLLECTED AT THIS TIME FOR THE FOLLOWING ITEMS

Payment Deadline: 28 November to 1 December 2016

$600.00 per LBT-6094
    $83.13 per LBT-6142D Hydro
    $39.04 per LBT-2645 Insert
    $40.44 per LBT-9034A-500D Admin

$11.79 per Lion Patch (Famous Signature LBT Logo) In MAS Grey and/or Gold color Lion
    $10.34 per HKPRO Call Sign Patch On black HK in red letters and PRO in silver
    $10.34 per HKPRO Call Sign Patch MAS Grey
    $25.00 per LBT-6177C Single HK417 mag pouch speed draw
    $10.67 per 9mm Handgun UW Single Mag Insert For Your LBT-6094 Series Kangaroo Pocket
    $10.67 per 5.56mm Mag (M4 Type) UW Single Mag Insert For Your LBT-6094 Series Kangaroo Pocket

We need to make quantity or else item is a No and you get a refund on that item.

UPDATES

November 4, 2016

Post item list, size & quantity you want, PM that info & provide your email. You will be emailed for payment(s).

Please view Page #1 Post #3 & #6 and Page #6 Post #55 Updates. Payments Are Due At This Time.
    Go For Broke: We are collecting Payment for Plate Carriers, Hydro, Mag Insert & Admin. May add one more Insert set to this and HKPRO Callsign Patch.

If quantity not met, you will be refunded for that item.

PAYMENT UPDATES

Was hoping submit payment to LBT Fri Nov 11 2016 at earliest. This provisional deadline will be missed.

If you have it, please email only since HKPro PM box may become full and close.

@CharlieTuna

Mon, 07 Nov 2016 $1608.35 Payment arrives from @CharlieTuna Email also sent to member confirming arrival.

Fri, 04 Nov 2016 @CharlieTuna Confirms Payment sent via site PM

Thu, 03 Nov 2016 214320 0700 Email sent to @CharlieTuna confirming list & info

Thu, 03 Nov 2016 165240 0700 @CharlieTuna Confirms item list below via site PM

$1200.00 = $600.00 per LBT-6094 PC x 2
    $249.39 = $83.13 per LBT-6142D Hydro x 3
    $78.08 = $39.04 per LBT-2645 Insert x 2
    $80.88 = $40.44 per LBT-9034A-500D Admin x 2

$1608.35 Total not including shipping

We are waiting for the listed members below:

@D9M9TR9S

Thu, Nov 17, 2016 email reply made to email received from @D9M9TR9S

Fri, 04 Nov 2016 @D9M9TR9S Confirms item uptated list below (subject to change) & intention to send Payment via email exchange.

$600.00 per LBT-6094 Please state LBT ESAPI PC Size B (L) x 1
    $83.13 per LBT-6142D Hydro x 1
    $39.04 per LBT-2645 Insert x 1
    $40.44 per LBT-9034A-500D Admin x 1

Fri, 04 Nov 2016 Email sent to member with payment info.

@Leperchuan0311

Mon, 07 Nov 2016 Email from @Leperchuan0311 requesting payment info. Two emails sent to member.

Fri, 04 Nov 2016 PM sent to member with payment info & requesting email address.

@TX_Rifleman

Thu, 10 Nov 2016 Replied to email from member re LBT-6142D Hydro

@Sean

@sniper1

Mon, 10 Nov 2016 Replied via PM to @sniper1

Mon, 10 Nov 2016 PM from member

@Shyster
    Fri, 04 Nov 2016 PM sent to member requesting email address for payment info.

November 4, 2016

Requesting last minute quote from LBT for pictured pouches, they fit in kangaroo pocket and came as a set for M4, 9mm and MP7 mags

UPDATES November 3, 2016

Please also view Page #1: Post #3 and #6 for Updates to be posted soon. Depending on the bookmarked link I use, many times the edited updates are not appearing right away in those posts. So I will also be making additional posts to the thread as a backup.

Payment: Plate Carriers etc.

Unless there are any objections, I will open up payments now: If you are paying via PayPal, I have a new Payment email for you to be used. If you mailed payment previously, you may pay the same way as last time.

This is taking a risk. Knowing full well, that we may not make quantity quickly or at all on maybe one or more items.

Plate Carrier:

With the update by @CharlieTuna We have made a close call quantity on the Plate Carrier. Provided the 6 HKPro forum members listed below do their 7 total Plate Carriers.

Plate Carrier:

@Sean ---------------- x 1

@Leperchuan0311 ------ x 1

@CharlieTuna --------- x 2 [ 1 x C 1 x B ]

@D9M9TR9S --------- x 1

@sniper1 --------- x 1 Size C

@Shyster --------- x 1

Total --------- = 7

@Shyster missed the holster last time, if he also misses the Plate Carrier, we just have a 1 Plate Carrier $600 deficit to make up for. If someone can cover his Plate Carrier, we can make it a GO to collect payment now.

9 to 13 more units need to be ordered
    $83.13 per unit
    Color: LBT MAS Grey
    LBT-6142D
    Modular 70 Oz Hydration Pouch with Linar (Insulated) and bladder

Note: Recommended item, get as many as possible, you will need spares.

Member Request:

@Sean ------------ x 1

@TX_Rifleman ----- x 4

@CharlieTuna ----- x 3

19 more units need to be ordered
    $40.44 per unit
    LBT-9034A-500D
    Modular Admin Storage Pouch

Note: Recommended item

Member Request:

@CharlieTuna ----- x 2

14 to 18 more units need to be ordered
    $39.04 per unit
    LBT-2645
    Triple Magazine Kangaroo Insert 416/M4/M16

Note: One per PC. You way wish to test and see if it fits your mags.

Member Request:

@Sean ------------ x 1

@CharlieTuna ----- x 2

17 to 21 more units need to be ordered
    $25.00 per unit.
    LBT-6177
    Modular HK417 Single Magazine Speed Draw Pouch

http://lbtinc.com/media/images/attac...177-Series.pdf

@TX_Rifleman ---------------------- 4-8

24 More units need to be ordered
    Call Sign Patch or similar patch
    $10.34 per unit.
    HKPRO
    in all capitals.* On black HK in red letters and PRO in silver.
    Colored like the website logo.

24 More units need to be ordered
    Lion Patch (Famous Signature LBT Logo)
    In MAS Grey and/or Gold color Lion
    $11.79 per unit.

If we make quantity on the patches, I will then need a volunteer to contact the appropriate site Staff with authority, to make a post in the thread giving permission to use the HKPRO name.

UW Single Mag Insert

These Come As Pictured In Black Only

A number of issued MAS Grey Plate Carriers and Kits have been known to use this added accessory in the shown Black.

They fit in Kangaroo Pouch. Since Three Single M4 sized mags fit in Kangaroo.

You might be able to place Two M4/416 Mags and Two Handgun Mags side by side.

In a larger PC, perhaps you may place Three M4/416 Mags and squeeze in One 9mm Handgun Pouch on the Left if right handed.

38 More units need to be ordered
    9mm Handgun
    UW Single Mag Insert For Your LBT-6094 Series Kangaroo Pocket:
    Price: $10.67 per unit.

5.56mm Mag (M4 Type)
    UW Single Mag Insert For Your LBT-6094 Series Kangaroo Pocket:
    Price:* $10.67 per unit.

I am liking the idea of the 5.56 and 9mm version.

Sometimes on the larger sized and different cut Carriers. Even with the placement of three Single carbine Mag pouch wide. There may be a little space remaining, to squeeze in a Single 9mm Mag pouch in the end.

I am not 100% certain how the Carrier cut will be on this run. So, Two Carbine Mags side by side and Two 9mm Handgun Mags, all side by side, seem to be a probable capacity. Maybe you could squeeze in another handgun mag there. We may not know until the items are in hand.

Again, we are referencing the Single Mag Open Topped Pouches with Shock Cord Closures, that are meant to slide in the Kangaroo Pocket of your LBT6094 series Plate Carriers.

These pouches are in Single Mag format (look below, pictured as an attachment to this post) and are different from the other types of more common Mag Inserts (2645 series, Triples, Doubles, Handcuff, Accessory, etc.). These pouches were included with the MAS Grey UW kits, and in Black.

The Hydro, Mag Insert and Admin Pouch are nice to have as minimal accessories. To the collectors out there who wish to be MAS Grey color coordinated. These items would nearly complete the minimal need set, for almost anyone wishing to purchase the carrier from you in the future.

Most private individuals might utilize a Mag Insert and place an open topped handgun mag pouch on the carrier MOLLE webbing. Or integrate rifle and handgun mags into the kangaroo pocket as one insert or a combination of insert sleeves. Others may combine both outer MOLLE mag pouches with Inserts Sleeves.

In the hopes of finding a low cost alternative with some play to fit your mags. Originally I was thinking of an earlier Shock Cord/kydex LBT version (model number unknown, photo of type attached in this post) that included a set of separate velcro lined Mag sleeves: maybe 1-2 x Rifle, 1 x MP7 and 1 x 9mm.

LBT has a few different types of Inserts. The specific Insert model is still subject to change at anytime to best serve almost everyone.

@CharlieTuna

Since we are too far away from making quantity on the LBT-6146A singles. Perhaps it would be best to wait for a LBT sale. Or, if everyone purchased 3-4 for their Carrier, we could easily make the 25 needed quantity. If you like the design. Maybe I could ask if LBT could give us their last $20.99 sale price per unit, if we had 25 unit orders.

The LBT-6146A singles seem to be a more common item we may easily find down the road. It may also go on sale again, with the other more common items in the future. So we can afford to take a risk and wait for a great deal on these later.

As to which one is best. That is a difficult answer. The experts and professionals are certainly welcomed to post and express their views, about what worked best for them, when facing a First World Military perhaps, etc. Still this may mean little, since your testing and opinion is what counts.

Informally put, mag pouches are best determined by user (your) preference. There may be no right answer. The choice you make now and later, are all subject to change, devolution, evolution and extinction, when you discard some or all, in favor of others and repeat the cycle.

Like the Plate Carrier and everything else. These are so many choices out there, from plastic kydex composite based, fabric, sleeves etc., that you must test each yourself, not just once, but over time and under various conditions. To determine what is best for you and your use. Then practice to build proficiency.

One good thing about MOLLE is that we can switch and replace the pouches with many different compatible makers and new developments, to try and learn what works best for our use.

Many of you will have time to find what works best down the road. Now we need to just focus on some minimal basics. Plate Carrier, Hydro, possibly the Admin and the Inserts to try. Sell what you do not need. If nothing else, just the Plate Carrier. Who knows when we can put together another one for the non standard items.

I am not a gear expert to give you a 100% answer. The answers are yours alone to discover.

Unlike previous years. The sales at LBT have become more frequent, to be weekly. More common items are often listed. One never knows what LBT will put on sale and make available to the public next.

Last month LBT had a weekend sale on some MAS Grey items. The timing was perfect to help us meet quantity on common items.

I made a post in the thread advising members to consider purchasing some of the items on sale, since they were priced well.

The price per Single Open Topped Speed Draw Pouch was about $20.99, less than our quoted $32.37 price. The Wire Cord Blowout Med Pouch and more traditional zippered Med Pouch were also listed. A MOLLE flapped Double 9mm was priced $24.99

Worse case scenario. If LBT does not offer another MAS Grey, sale where those more common LBT-6146A single mag pouches are offered at a lower price. I can set aside 3 of my LBT-6146A pouches for your consideration.

LBT may have designed their LBT-6146A singles to be very light weight, perhaps to also absorb less water. I am somewhat sloppy and rough with mag extractions. I prefer more old fashioned heavier duty singles for everything. I am only about 20-30% satisfied with another makers singles, that are still undergoing modifications, to suit my preference. Perhaps 99% of you would not like what I am using now.

To give you an idea what I need to do with these other makers pouches. I have to change the location where the shock cord is tied, so as to not become a ball bearing, and lock into my waffle, etc., molded mags, to prevent extraction. I need longer and thicker shock cord, to not snag into the sharp points on the various mags, like sharp mag catch, mag coupler sockets, etc., and so on. Endless. Too bad LBT is not offering us R&D, to build the ideal mag pouch in MAS Grey for our obsolete platforms.

I have never used the LBT velcro Inserts before. My concern, perhaps competently unfounded, are during rough and violent mag extractions, if the velcro insert(s) may come out with the mag, or worse, in the event of single inserts, also get stuck to the mag, etc. I know some of my other brand MOLLE pouches are tearing, coming undone, moving around, and need to be heavily reinforced. That is one reason I seem to prefer fabric tuck tab MOLLE PALS straps, as opposed to metal snaps that can break and rust. I hope to get a few Inserts for my LBT carriers to test and help make quantity.

Many of us may already have a MOLLE pouch design preference and could utilize them on this MOLLE Plate Carrier for the time being, until the ideal setup is found.

However, since the Mag Insert is a basic inherent design feature of the Plate Carrier and a popular LBT item. It seems like a good idea to pick up at least one for each carrier. If it does not work out for you, sell it. Or better, keep it. You may need it one day. Narrowing the choice of which Mag Insert to pick, that will make the minimum 25 unit threshold and satisfy you, is the question. I have only listed a reference guide.

Unknown to me which LBT mag pouch will fit a double stacked H&K45CT .45 ACP elephant foot mag perfectly. I do not have one with me to test. LBT indicated previously, that they do not make a mag pouch specific for the H&K45CT mag. Just a thought, I know a custom kydex maker, maybe he could also make us some custom open topped belt mag pouches, etc., for the first line, etc., to complement our LBT setup.

I hope all of this makes sense, as I quickly copy, paste and post, well past midnight. Thank you to all the participants and LBT for making this ad hoc operation possible.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-lbt_mag_pouches.jpg  
    Last edited by hkcamo; 02-20-2017 at 09:04 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb

For those of you with the seacity email address, please email only (No PM) to keep HKPro site In Box open for new contacts providing their email address and info for email reply. Thank you

For Latest Updates Please view:

Page #1
    Post #1 November 2016 - February 2017 Item List [PAYMENTS OPEN UNTIL WE MAKE QUANTITY]
    * We Need 4 More Plate Carriers!
    Post #3 October 2016 LBT MAS Grey Holster Payments Status Updates, Received, Due & Jump Ship Log [PAYMENTS CLOSED, STANDBY WAITING LIST ONLY]
    * Friday, February 17, 2017 LBT Has Shipped Holsters
    * See Page #1 Post #10 Since Post #3 Text Filled To Capacity

Post #6 November 2016 - February 2017 Payments Status Updates, Received, Due & Jump Ship Log [PAYMENTS OPEN UNTIL WE MAKE QUANTITY]
    Post #10 November 2016 - February 2017 List Payments Received Log [PAYMENTS OPEN UNTIL WE MAKE QUANTITY]
    Post #10 LBT MAS Grey Holster Waiting List [PAYMENTS CLOSED, STANDBY WAITING LIST ONLY]
    Post #10 October 2016 LBT MAS Grey Holster Shipping List
    *You will be listed here if holster has shipped to you
    Post #10 New October 2016 LBT MAS Grey Holster Payments Status Updates, Received, Due & Jump Ship Log Since Post #3 Text Filled To Capacity
    * Each of you will be contacted for permission to ship so you are ready to receive
    * Some of you have payments due, i.e., Shipping, etc.

Page #6
    Post #51 Deal Alert to be edited
    Post #55 Deal Alert Chance for 10% off etc WIP Updates to be edited consolidated & removed
    Post #56 WIP Updates to be edited consolidated & removed
    Post #60 WIP Updates to be edited consolidated & removed

Page #9
    Post #89 Updates
    * Friday, February 17, 2017 LBT Has Shipped Holsters!

Page #7
    Post #62 Tab or Snap Decision Likely Tab where possible. WIP Updates to be edited consolidated & removed

Page #2

Page #7
    Post #62

ATTN:

We have an opportunity for LBT Tuck Tabs on all the MOLLE pouches.

All MOLLE pouches will be the LBT Tuck Tab MOLLE Modular strap connection version at no additional charge.

If you have always wanted the LBT Tuck Tab MOLLE Straps on your LBT MOLLE gear. Here is your chance.

To take advantage of this opportunity. Please post in thread and also email for additional LBT pouches to be added to this gear list. Perhaps we may make quantity in time to be included in this November - December List and also qualify for the additional discount.

Refer to Page #7 Post #62 for photographs of the LBT MOLLE Modular Tuck Tabs and more common "old fashioned" MOLLE Metal Button Snaps.

Decision Likely Tab where possible. WIP Updates to be edited consolidated & removed

Page #2

Current Payment Deadline: November 2016 to February 2017 Item List Open Until We Make Quantity

Preferably much Earlier. Subject to change and closure at any time.

This page will be edited or removed soon.

Old Post Below:

Reserved For Updates

Cutting it close. This may allow me to make payment to LBT by 1 December 2016

Thanksgiving is on the 24th. Hoped we could do this before the holidays and take advantage of that $600 per Plate Carrier.

@D9M9TR9S

Thu, Nov 17, 2016 email reply made to member's email

@TX_Rifleman

Thu, Nov 17, 2016 email reply made to member's PM and post

@Gtvalania

Wed, 16 Nov 2016 Site PM reply to member to message received to confirm PP info.

@Kathy

Wed, 16 Nov 2016 Thank you, your shipping address has been received via PM.

Two emails have been sent to you on below listed dates requesting your shipping address for the Holster so some shipping labels may be prepared well in advance. Thank you

Tue, 15 Nov 2016
    Mon, 14 Nov 2016
    Last edited by hkcamo; 02-20-2017 at 09:08 PM.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

hkcamo,
    The payment we discussed via email is enroute. Guesstimate it should arrive this Sat.
    Put me in the group buy for the HKPRO callsign patch if I may.

Because this is so late to the table, this request should be a separate order.
    But I'm really interested in obtaining the LBT-6177C or LBT-6177A Single HK 417 mag pouch in MAS Grey.
    The difference between the two is the 6177A has a velcro flap and the 6177C is a speed pouch.
    I'd be in for at least four and maybe eight. Anyone else interested in HK MR762 mag pouches in MAS Grey?
    Happiness is a warm gun.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Any possibility on contacting LBT to add an additional holster to the run? Not sure if production was completed. Thank you.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Did we get a go-ahead on HKpro call sign patches? Do they just velcro onto the holster or is this something typically worn on the shoulder?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb

@TX_Rifleman

Have edited Post #55 with added Modular HK417 Single Magazine Speed Draw Pouch.

There is always tomorrow and perhaps another deal or no deal.

But today, as a sure deal. Anything you can think of, that we can meet quantity with, that we can squeeze in now, may also benefit from that extra 10% discount LBT has offered. Granted, we cannot expect a gun shop to keep holding guns for us at a discounted price for 1/2 a year or more.

We need to hit that minimum magic number, any excess, we can obviously list on auction sites for cost recovery. There is someone (not me) on eBay right now listing the Black holsters for over $400 each!

The payment deadline is not etched in stone. Whatever each of you decide. I had hoped to get this in to LBT on 11 Nov 2016. I know LBT staff go on holiday break at some point, perhaps prior to Thanksgiving and may not be active until January. Hoped we could get our essentials (at least the PC) in before the break. If we can also top it off after the Holidays, even better.

My fear is that the payments coming in are delayed to a point where LBT then goes on Holiday until January.

@Gtvalania

The ordered quantity are all spoken for. There is a very good chance for extras from the run and some other developing news. However the price would be unknown. Please stay tuned.

I am not sure if it is better for you to wait, or for me to ask to add an extra when I submit payment for these items. So I can not in good faith take any holster only funds from you now.

As for topping off the order, when I contact LBT about submitting this contract order, I will ask. Are you RH or LH? You have the email, please email.

@gza069

LBT-2744R Embroidered Shield with Lion Patch (LBT Logo) in MAS Grey

LBT-2496 Call Sign Patch or similar (Not IR)

LBT- ? Anything you want

No, patch is not meant for the holster. I thought those of you with the Plate Carrier might like a HKPRO Patch or LBT MAS Grey Lion Signature Logo Patch to go with it.

By "go-ahead" did you mean site permission for use of "HKPro" name or meeting quantity?

Simple Patch I had in mind will be all capital with just the letters: HKPRO

Once we meet quantity, then one of you (someone from The Expendables Team), in good standing with Site Staff with the Power, can have them post in the thread with an OK.

Next question, how would you like it spelled. I like them all capital but this is more a site and member decision so all of you are happy, not mine.

LBT has a number of patch designs. The call sign patch I am thinking is smaller, meant to be on shoulder and sometimes chest, etc. The larger ones, we will call like POLICE, Front and Back, much larger.

Call Sign Patch may be placed on your Crye Precision Combat Shirts, jackets, caps, packs, range weapon cases, baseball caps with velcro and anything else with velcro, like Plate Carrier, Admin Pouch, etc.

Who is the resident call sign patch expert? To meet quantity, they must most likely be all the same, I doubt LBT would make single quantity patches for everyone, unless quantity was met on each one, as in: HKPRO1, HKPRO2, HKPRO3, etc., to make them more realistic. These may usually follow unit call signs and numbering.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links