London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare) - Page 8
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkcamo View Post
    please take a moment to post in this thread your intentions, Thank you:

@TX_Rifleman --------- HK417 Mag Pouch ------------ PAYMENT DUE -------
    I sincerely apologize for the delay responding to this thread. I've regret to say I cannot follow through with this portion of the buy at this time. Apologies for the trouble this may cause.
    Happiness is a warm gun.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Whats the ETA on the holsters?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb

@sean415

As you are aware, We went into this with an open ended ETA. Since it is not possible to ETA custom work, e.g., Del Fatti, Ritchie, etc.

Waiting for 1 (Holsters) + 2 (Other items) below:

1. Holsters:

Awaiting completion and shipment notification from LBT.

Waiting for "The done within the next couple weeks" period to pass: From the ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2016 mark, but delays should be expected.

Very surprised to receive such an early estimate from LBT. Given how long the previous buy on HKpro took. We seem to have a very good time table with the MAS Grey holsters. Comparing the submission, completion and delivery, of the previous holster run you participated in, to this one.

Waiting game. Like all custom work.

Like all custom work, we went into this with an open ended ETA. After all, this is LBT we are dealing with. Since it is not possible to really ETA custom work, just like, e.g., Del Fatti, Ritchie, etc. custom holster makers.

Even though that estimate may have passed, we do not bother artists at work and we know and respect how LBT operates, delays should be expected and there is no date of delivery. We have to wait our turn, however long it takes, and they are done, when they are done, Just like Del Fatti, Ritchie, etc. and other custom holster makers.

2. Other Items:

Given a few no contacts and back outs, hoping to make quantity on the Plate Carrier again, ASAP, and any additional minor kit we can squeeze in.

The holsters will be shipped to the address you have emailed and or PM'ed previously.

In the interests of saving time. Please email (to the new, seacity email):

A. If there are any address changes.

B. If you would like shipment of your holster, to be placed on hold. For combined shipping, with of the other items upon completion by LBT.

Please also keep in mind there is apparently an organized effort, to sabotage the Group Buys and very bad blood. These are in part linked to a profiteer mind set group and characters with an axe to grind. Who do not like to see items provided at cost from LBT, so they may gouge the prices, etc. To include another group of undesirables. As stated earlier, a number of hack attempts were made to the accounts to target group funds, break into user account, etc.

In preparing for the MAS Grey holsters. We had to overkill the minimum quantity required, before we opened up payments. Well over 95+% of the MAS Grey Holster requests were false submissions, did not follow through and or no contacts.

As for the The Plate Carrier and other kit. In the interests of saving time and benefiting from an added 10% discount for these items. We did not wait longer, to overkill the minimum quantity. Knowing the risks, we hoped and gambled Go For Broke. With no margin of error, that just the listed HKPro forum members, would all follow through to make it happen. We missed the mark and are presently in a holding pattern to make minimum quantity again.

Who knows. Perhaps LBT believed we had quantity, from our misinformation and also wanted to do the Plate Carriers, etc., together with the holster run for matching tags and Gold Lion labels as a surprise and another thank you from them, just in time for the Holidays and New Year.

In the hopes of saving time again. For the Plate Carriers and other items. Once we receive word and also see a post in this thread. By the remaining HKPro members here, that they have sent payment, again. We will take the risk and start to cash your funds, that have been sent in, as in Personal Checks from your Banks. Thank you
    Last edited by hkcamo; 12-31-2016 at 10:29 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

How many PC's are we short?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In this house we serve the Lord, but we use H&K.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb

@sniper1

On a bad device now so please excuse any delays with response.

As the PC goes:

To be safe, we need 4 to make quantity. [As of December 31, 2016]

We are short 3 to 4 PC Payments.

We have not received PC Payments from:

1 x @Leperchuan0311 (No Contact, Waiting to receive USPS Payment Loss in Mail Claim info from member)

1 x @Shyster (Zero Contact)

1 x Open Slot: Need One More

1 x Open Slot: To be fair. One More. Why? One member from the Paid List has ordered two PC. In the hopes of doing a modification that will result in only one usable PC. I think it is unfair for this member having to buy two PC to do this. If LBT will do this "modification." We then need to make up for 1 more PC to make the total 4.
    Last edited by hkcamo; 12-31-2016 at 10:21 PM.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Ok thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In this house we serve the Lord, but we use H&K.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb

@TX_Rifleman

No need to apologize for anything. Thank you for your support on the other items.

@Leprechuan0311

I restrict PM only for new contacts who do not have the email address. You have the email address. You have emailed before.

Please do not PM again. Since the HKPro In Box may overflow, etc., and impact other members, who seek to make their first contact with info.

With this in mind. Please email your shipping address. To include a copy of your missing Personal Check # and USPS mailing label #.

After I mail payment for gb auction wins, etc., however small the amount. I send an email confirmation, to the recipient within 24hrs. With the USPS label info and sometimes even scan copies of the USPS receipt.

I have received no such email confirmation from you in the past. For the Personal Check you allege was first mailed about 42 days ago.

Under these circumstances. As stated. PayPal from you will not be accepted. Given the amount of your request, since you were not in the Holster list and the serious USPS matter at hand.

Another payment from you, in any form, will not be accepted. Until the USPS claim issue you are filing, is fully documented and resolved by USPS.

When USPS competes your claim process. If at that time, we are still in need of making quantity on the PC. Please post in the thread and email. You may be welcome again, to mail another Personal Check from your US Bank where you have an account, using USPS and within 24hrs providing the label info when mailed.

I will purchase another PC for myself, so please do not worry about impacting the group. Thank you

ETA:

@abigger04

Sir I see your post but do not wish to bump thread to bother any subscribers of the thread.

I will place you on the Standby Waiting List. At your convenience, please let me know via PM: Right or Left, your email address and zip code. You will be contacted via email when extras become available etc.

Sorry for no Christmas Miracles to make it in time. So no payment can be accepted from you now, until LBT delivers the lot.

Per Post #73 The Delivery of the holster can be any week now. Since LBT's last ETA was
    "couple weeks" from the ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2016 mark which has since passed. This was based on the Plate Carriers etc., also going in to them before. Thank you and Merry Christmas to everyone.
    Last edited by hkcamo; 12-25-2016 at 12:35 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I haven't been following this thread from the beginning, so I'll apologize in advance for my ignorance. But I wanted to mention that if you have any extra LBT HK45CT holsters or any that were ordered and remain unpaid or unclaimed, I'd be glad to pay for one since I just acquired an HK45CT. Thanks.

I Bleed Urban Gray
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

@hkcamo
    I sent you a reply with these details via Hushmail. Thanks again for all your work to coordinate this group buy. Here are the items and quantities I'm committed to as part of this group buy:

$39.04 per unit ( I want 1 unit)
    Color: LBT MAS Grey
    LBT-2645
    Triple Magazine Kangaroo Insert 416/M4/M16

24 More units need to be ordered
    $11.79 per unit ( I want 3 units)
    LBT Lion Patch (Famous Signature LBT Logo)
    Color: LBT MAS Grey and/or Gold color Lion

$10.34 per unit ( I want 1 unit)
    HKPRO Call Sign Patch or similar patch
    Color: HKPRO in all capitals On black "HK" in red letters and "PRO" in silver.
    Colored like the website logo.

$10.34 per unit ( I want 3 units)
    HKPRO Call Sign Patch or similar patch
    Color: MAS Grey. Trim and Color to be determined by LBT, etc.as with MAS Grey Gear patches.

Keep your booger hook off the bang switch till you're ready to bring the hate

I Bleed Urban Gray
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

One more thought... the title of this thread is limited to the kit aspect of the items from LBT. I think there would be LOTS if interest in the low cost moral items - esp. the HKPro patches. May I recommend you contact @straightgrain and ask him to ok you posting a separate thread titled "LBT HKPro patches and morale items" (or something like that) so that people who are not interested in the kit items see there are other cool offerings as part of this group buy.
    Last edited by omega21; 01-14-2017 at 06:55 PM.

Keep your booger hook off the bang switch till you're ready to bring the hate

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links