London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare) - Page 9
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb London Bridge Trading MAS Grey HK Operator Kit LBT6094 Holster HKPRO Morale Patches +

@omega21

If they can just edit the title it will work for us.

I have changed the first post title to:

London Bridge Trading MAS Grey HK Operator Kit LBT6094 Holster HKPRO Morale Patches +

I could not fit in "& More" so used the +

Maybe the Mods will have to edit if it does not show up.

We also need someone with authority to post in thread and give OK to use HKPRO (and or HKPro) name for these patches
    Last edited by hkcamo; 01-14-2017 at 08:19 PM.

I Bleed Urban Gray
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkcamo View Post
    @omega21

I have changed the first post title to:

London Bridge Trading MAS Grey HK Operator Kit LBT6094 Holster HKPro Morale Patches +

Maybe the Mods will have to edit if it does not show up.

We also need someone with authority to post in thread and give OK to use HKPro name for these patches
    Thanks @hkcamo ! I think the authority to make the patches would be via @straightgrain Since this is a group buy for members, and you are not making money off of it, I can't imagine there would be an issue, but with new forum ownership, it's probably a good idea to check.

Keep your booger hook off the bang switch till you're ready to bring the hate

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Is there any update to when the holsters will be ready to ship?

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb

@burtontester

No.

It is a waiting game, like all custom work and holster makers, Del Fatti, Ritchie, etc.

If you were in, the last time it was done here, how long did it take? That should give you an indication.

Since it is Friday. Maybe will contact them next week. A bit embarrassing, since we have not made quantity on the Plate Carriers yet.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I wrote that poorly without thinking. I meant to ask if there was any sort of update, not if they were done.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Hey HK Camo. Anything new here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In this house we serve the Lord, but we use H&K.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb

@sniper1

No.

Holsters: Waiting game. It can be any week now. Hope to hear back from LBT this week with an updated ETA, if one is available.

PC: We need to make up for 4 to be safe and submit to LBT.

It has been a bad election year leaving many tapped. If I manage to sell anything, the funds will be dropped into making quantity, so we have the best shot for all the main items and patches.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 LBT indicated that the MAS Grey holsters have been completed and ready to ship. With no over runs available.

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 Following our request for all over runs. LBT indicated that six more holsters may be finished in about a week. So shipping by LBT will be delayed to complete this extra quantity.

When the holsters arrive from LBT, each of you on the list will be emailed, to confirm you will be home or are ready for delivery before shipping to you.

As for the other items. We need four more Plate Carrier pledges to go ahead with those and the other related gear, hydro, mag pouches, etc.

Thank you for making this not for profit project a success.
    Last edited by hkcamo; 02-15-2017 at 09:51 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Friday, February 17, 2017

Updates:

See Page #1 Post #10 for latest LBT MAS Grey Holster Shipping Updates and info.

LBT MAS Grey Holsters:

LBT has completed the holsters, provided shipment notifications and the holsters are in transit with the shipment company.

Given the so few over runs (extras), I will have to give up some of my holsters, so everyone on the paid holster waiting lists from various sites, etc., will also have their requests fulfilled. Until delivery and a hand count can be made, we will have to leave it there.

When the holsters arrive at their destination, an update post will be made.

If there are no bad weather, etc., delays by the shipment company. Your holsters could start to ship to you from around Monday February 27, 2017.

So, give or take, from about Friday March 3, 2017, some of you could have your LBT MAS Grey holsters in hand.

Until email and or PM contact is made with each one of you to be sure. If anyone now wants their shipment placed on vacation hold, etc., please email the seacity email address with your request.

Those of you who have not paid the 2nd Payment, covering the Shipping Portion, will also be contacted soon within this period.

LBT MAS Grey Plate Carriers:

We still need about 4 more paid pledges to get these in with the next items and also qualify for the long promised 10% off from LBT.

$600 due now for each. When completed, delivered and the 10% off confirmed, you will be credited and or refunded. Plus Shipping Portion to you will be due.

Thank you

For those of you with the seacity email address, please email only (No PM) to keep HKPro site In Box open for new contacts providing their email address and info for email reply. Thank you

For Latest Updates Please view:

Page #1
    See Mid Bottom of Page Q1: I would like one or more items, what do I need to do?
    Post #1 November 2016 - February 2017 Item List [PAYMENTS OPEN UNTIL WE MAKE QUANTITY]
    * We Need 4 More Plate Carriers!
    Post #3 October 2016 LBT MAS Grey Holster Payments Status Updates, Received, Due & Jump Ship Log [PAYMENTS CLOSED, STANDBY WAITING LIST ONLY]
    * Tuesday, February 14, 2017 LBT Has Finished Holsters!
    * Friday, February 17, 2017 LBT Has Shipped Holsters
    * See Page #1 Post #10 Since Post #3 Text Filled To Capacity

Post #6 November 2016 - February 2017 Payments Status Updates, Received, Due & Jump Ship Log [PAYMENTS OPEN UNTIL WE MAKE QUANTITY]
    Post #10 November 2016 - February 2017 List Payments Received Log [PAYMENTS OPEN UNTIL WE MAKE QUANTITY]
    Post #10 LBT MAS Grey Holster Waiting List [PAYMENTS CLOSED, STANDBY WAITING LIST ONLY]
    Post #10 October 2016 LBT MAS Grey Holster Shipping List
    *You will be listed here if holster has shipped to you
    Post #10 New October 2016 LBT MAS Grey Holster Payments Status Updates, Received, Due & Jump Ship Log Since Post #3 Text Filled To Capacity
    * Each of you will be contacted for permission to ship so you are ready to receive
    * Some of you have payments due, i.e., Shipping, etc.
    * LBT MAS Grey Holsters arrived on Friday, February 24, 2017 & shipped on same day February 24, 2017 & Saturday, February 25, 2017 to all GTG members.

Page #6
    Post #51 Deal Alert to be edited
    Post #55 Deal Alert Chance for 10% off etc WIP Updates to be edited consolidated & removed
    Post #56 WIP Updates to be edited consolidated & removed
    Post #60 WIP Updates to be edited consolidated & removed

Page #9
    Post #89 Updates
    * Friday, February 17, 2017 LBT Has Shipped Holsters!

Page #7
    Post #62 Tab or Snap Decision Likely Tab where possible. WIP Updates to be edited consolidated & removed

Page #2
    Post #13 Introduction, Background, Items & Recommendations. To be re posted in future. Demo Video link.
    Last edited by hkcamo; 02-26-2017 at 12:15 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb

To members who have paid for a Holster

If you confirm by email. Your Holster may ship anytime after Friday February 24-28+, 2017

See Page #1 Post #10

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hkpro-gro...ml#post2005289

Email and or PM have been sent to you.

I need your permission via email to ship and or payments from you for shipping.

Some of you may have payments due, need to update and confirm your shipping address, etc.

Following members listed below please email and PM to be sure.

GTG 4. @TX_Rifleman

GTG 5. @Kathy

9. @GJM

GTG 12. @FearlessLeader

13. @sean415

14. @Fireballer

GTG 15. @Desmo

If we have missed any Paid Holster Member Please Post and Email.

List subject to error and edit. List may contain errors and omissions.

All Members on the Paid List will be shipped their Holsters.

Given the very few number of Over-Run (Extra) :

Since there may be just a couple of Left and a few Right.

Until we can work out a "fair" system. Distribution of Over-Run (Extra) will be as follows:

While supplies last, on a first come, first serve basis, each new Paid Plate Carrier Kit Pledge will have an option for one Holster.

With demand we may also do another run with LBT and or have LBT offer this item on their website, for an unknown price (More, Less or at the Same Price), before LBT discontinues this item into history, like the non laser equipped holster.

Once LBT items are retired, it is very difficult to resurrect them.

Provided the fabric is available to LBT. We are also open to the idea of other rare or scarce colors you may be interested in

Before any possible restriction again by LBT, etc., since MAS Grey is a LBT color, prices should be better than other rare options, e.g., Denison, DPM, etc.

Thank you

For Latest Updates Please view:

Page #1
    See Mid Bottom of Page Q1: I would like one or more items, what do I need to do?
    Post #1 November 2016 - February 2017 Item List [PAYMENTS OPEN UNTIL WE MAKE QUANTITY]
    * We Need 4 More Plate Carriers!
    Post #3 October 2016 LBT MAS Grey Holster Payments Status Updates, Received, Due & Jump Ship Log [PAYMENTS CLOSED, STANDBY WAITING LIST ONLY]
    * Friday, February 17, 2017 LBT Has Shipped Holsters
    * See Page #1 Post #10 Since Post #3 Text Filled To Capacity

Post #6 November 2016 - February 2017 Payments Status Updates, Received, Due & Jump Ship Log [PAYMENTS OPEN UNTIL WE MAKE QUANTITY]
    Post #10 November 2016 - February 2017 List Payments Received Log [PAYMENTS OPEN UNTIL WE MAKE QUANTITY]
    Post #10 LBT MAS Grey Holster Waiting List [PAYMENTS CLOSED, STANDBY WAITING LIST ONLY]
    Post #10 October 2016 LBT MAS Grey Holster Shipping List
    *You will be listed here if holster has shipped to you
    Post #10 New October 2016 LBT MAS Grey Holster Payments Status Updates, Received, Due & Jump Ship Log Since Post #3 Text Filled To Capacity
    * Each of you will be contacted for permission to ship so you are ready to receive
    * Some of you have payments due, i.e., Shipping, etc.
    * LBT MAS Grey Holsters arrived on Friday, February 24, 2017 & shipped on same day February 24, 2017 & Saturday, February 25, 2017 to all GTG members.

Page #6
    Post #51 Deal Alert to be edited
    Post #55 Deal Alert Chance for 10% off etc WIP Updates to be edited consolidated & removed
    Post #56 WIP Updates to be edited consolidated & removed
    Post #60 WIP Updates to be edited consolidated & removed

Page #9
    Post #89 Updates
    * Friday, February 17, 2017 LBT Has Shipped Holsters!

Page #7
    Post #62 Tab or Snap Decision Likely Tab where possible. WIP Updates to be edited consolidated & removed

Page #2
    Post #13 Introduction, Background, Items & Recommendations. To be re posted in future. Demo Video link.
    Last edited by hkcamo; 02-26-2017 at 12:15 AM.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links